What's new

Why do more Jews than Muslims win Nobel Prizes? Education

Extract meanings from the book at your own risk.

Lets blame the bible for white supremacist evangelicals shall we?

Your intention is correct. So we should be blaming those who misinterpret the Quran to meet their own regressive beliefs, whether it be the Taliban or it be various mullahs who declare that earthquakes are caused by immorality by women.

Last edited:
Muslims used to be scientifically advanced and prosperous.

But today, they are more religious and spiritual.

There are both positive and negative aspect of things.

At least people who are more religious and spiritual will enter heaven more than those who are not.

And the thing that keeps the world safe from the apocalypse is the praying of the good people, and mostly done by the Muslims.

Many of the great disasters should happen, but because of praying of the good people, it becomes minimalized and even nothing happened.

I guess the most religious and have high moral conduct today in this world is the Muslim people.

They keep the world safe and even push the apocalypse date far to the future.

The fall of Islam is the fall of the world and an end for the entire human being.

Muslims used to be scientifically advanced and prosperous.

But today, they are more religious and spiritual.

In India in the last 15 years there has been a massive adoption of the burqa and the mustache-less Tablighi beard. This cannot be called Islamic because True Islam wasn't about dress code and certainly not about false piety through public prayer and ritual. A person just praying cannot be called spiritual.

There are many criminals among Muslims in India yet they are outwardly pious. A contradiction.

In earlier decades India used to have real intellectuals among Muslims. The same can be same of the world's Muslims now.

It can be safely said that if there had been large concentrations of the Taliban and the Tablighi Jamaat during the Islamic Golden Age the Golden Age wouldn't have sustained for more than say 30 years, let alone for some centuries.

Your intention is correct. So we should be blaming those who misinterpret the Quran to meet their own regressive beliefs, whether it be the Taliban or it be various mullahs who declare that earthquakes are caused by immorality by women.

You know religious discussions are not allowed on the forum.

You always bring religion to the table and i have never seen you get banned.

Because the Jews control the western world and western governments and institutions are puppets of thier Zionists masters.

You only have to look at the names of the people who have won the "peace" prize to see the political bias.

Why were Ashkenazi Jews considered smart?

Because in Medieval Europe they were denied the right to own land and work on it and thus had no other choice but to become merchants.

As many of them were engaged in merchant activities they developed skills in mathematics and a culture of education (compared to European peasants who worked on land).

Their involvement in trade made them rich and they could afford education---(and therefore they developed a repuation of being rich and smart)

The main reason is that Jews immigrated to Europe and North America way before Muslims and hence they had more time to reach top levels of science and technology, taking into account that the world order after the 15th century has been based in Western societies only. Nowadays, the number of Muslim students in top universities is not that different from Jewish students and even nowadays this disparity is completely changing in science and technology.
Bruh! You're an Iranian. You were the center of education when Europeans were busy figuring whom to burn at stake for saying Earth is spherical.

Bruh! You're an Iranian. You were the center of education when Europeans were busy figuring whom to burn at stake for saying Earth is spherical.
Well, the Western Europeans started catching up with Eastern civilizations during the 14th century. By the late 15th century, they had already rediscovered most of the science and technology that was known to Muslims and by the end of the 16th century, they were already ahead of us. I believe the fall of the Islamic empire and the Mongol invasion of Asia played important roles in keeping the Orient in a state of chaos and wars while the Europeans were progressing fast. Jews in fact played a huge role in the transfer of science and technology from Muslims to Europeans. That's why many of them could become important scientists in Europe.

This post is a good example of why we don't excel at very much anything except reading the Qur'an.

And this post, my fellow Pakistanis, is evidence enough of ignorance, where one doesn't bother reading the entire post in order to understand the message.

The fact that he has referred to "read the Holy Qur'an" epitomizes the mentality most of us have about Islam.

Lemme break it down for you ... The Noble Qur'an is the Word of God, if "reading" (the Holy Qur'an) is all we Muslims had to do to gain knowledge, then we would have 220 million Mu'mins in Pakistan, with the Firaasah that would have already seen Pakistan become an interest-free economy, with zero-debt, with zero corruption and our society would have functioned as one unified nation, under the command of Allah!

Here is a tip, if you think you can gain the Hikmah of the Holy Qur'an by just picking it up and reading it, think again. The Holy Qur'an is not some ordinary book, it reveals the knowledge it has to those who have the proven strength of Imaan, Piety, Cleansed Soul and the Fear of Allah in their Qalb.

Nobel Prize can go jump in the Arabian Sea for all I care of.

---------------------------------------

To my fellow countrymen, I suggest that you take the Holy Qur'an spiritually, intimately. Take the study of the Holy Qur'an and modern education in incremental stride. The Holy Qur'an offers to those willing to gain true knowledge, the chance to remove the mortal veil from your mind. With it removed, you will see beyond what mere nobel aspiring yuppies could ever see or become.

The kuffar fear the "Firaasah" of a Mu'min, for he sees by the Grace of Allah, what others could not ever see. And a Mu'min doesn't fear death, for when Malik-ul-Maut arrives for a Mu'min, the Mu'min embraces the Angel of Death with open arms. Why? Because his "Ishq" for Allah is so great, he doesn't care whether he goes to hell or heaven, rather what is paramount to a Mu'min, that he has the "Deedaar" of his Creator.

-----------------------------------------

I have always and will always identify myself as a Muslim (first and last), for no other identity has any meaning or consequence for me. And in that breath, I always seek to engage my fellow countrymen, to encourage them toward the teachings of Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam. For I know in my heart of hearts, that the day Pakistanis truly embrace Islam, that day will be a day of reckoning for the enemies of Islam.

Ma'assalamah!

Back
Top Bottom