What's new

Why did Afghan pashtuns sold their land for few British gold coins?

because thats what Afghans do, they sell their land, they sell their loyalties, all for few dollars

@Nuri Natt
Durand line division was scheme of british to keep pakhtuns divided and weak, we were their foes. Pakistan carried on this british scheme, kept a muslim qaum divided into two. Pakistan call itself islamic but believe in siezing territories. If pakistan is truely an islamic nation, it should act like one by handing over ethnic afghan areas to afghan country.
You might say that pak pakhtuns are happy with pakistan. But pak pakhtuns are like adopted children who dont recognize their biological parents, they are raised as some thing else with different surname. But islam doesnt believe in adoption, a child must stay with its real family with its real identity. Pakhtunkhwa was snatched from its biological parents afghanistan

Pakistan can annex Afghanistan in less then a day. So yes borders are not permanent. It seem your ancestors sold Pakistani pakhtuns for few gold coins, sorry i meant silver coins. Thats why blaming Pakistani pashtuns for being patriotic is ironic.

For Afghanistan to annex any area of Pakistan, to even think about it will bring more misery for all of you. For time being keep begging and apolizing to Pakistani pashtuns to forgive you.
Yes i believe Pakistan can annex Afghanistan in one day. But then the nightmare begins, your troops are getting ambushed by "ghosts" all across the country. Your loses piles up, you lose morale and will to fight the afghans in very difficult terrain. Super powers have the resources to occupy afghanistan for decade despite of losses but pakistan is a third world country, it will give up within month. Against America a certain religous segment among pakhtuns was active, but in case of Pakistan every ethnicity will strike at you. Every province of afghanistan is as deadlier as waziristan. Waziristanis have mixed feelings , only few of them are fighting against their countrymen but afghans wont be easy on you. Graveyard of pakistan, how that will sound?

Yes i believe Pakistan can annex Afghanistan in one day. But then the nightmare begins, your troops are getting ambushed by "ghosts" all across the country. Your loses piles up, you lose morale and will to fight the afghans in very difficult terrain. Super powers have the resources to occupy afghanistan for decade despite of losses but pakistan is a third world country, it will give up within month. Against America a certain religous segment among pakhtuns was active, but in case of Pakistan every ethnicity will strike at you. Every province of afghanistan is as deadlier as waziristan. Waziristanis have mixed feelings , only few of them are fighting against their countrymen but afghans wont be easy on you. Graveyard of pakistan, how that will sound?

It seem everyone is set to sign agreement with USA, continuation of occupation by USA wanted by Afghan people lol.

And as i said Pakistan will annex when Afghan pashtuns beg for it. Keep apologizing when ever you see Pak pashtun and in future you maybe annexed and become part of glorious Pakistan. Even if 100% Afghan pashtuns want to join Pak, it will still mean fight against Afghan army. So less then a day is all one need. They just will see Pak army and shit in their pants and drop arms.

@Nuri Natt
Durand line division was scheme of british to keep pakhtuns divided and weak, we were their foes. Pakistan carried on this british scheme, kept a muslim qaum divided into two. Pakistan call itself islamic but believe in siezing territories. If pakistan is truely an islamic nation, it should act like one by handing over ethnic afghan areas to afghan country.
You might say that pak pakhtuns are happy with pakistan. But pak pakhtuns are like adopted children who dont recognize their biological parents, they are raised as some thing else with different surname. But islam doesnt believe in adoption, a child must stay with its real family with its real identity. Pakhtunkhwa was snatched from its biological parents afghanistan

Durrand line was good thing for Pakistan pashtuns, history is proof enough. The only adopted ones are Afghan refugees like yourself, and some like you are difinition of kharam khors. Now Pakistani pashtuns have enough power to control Kabul through ISI, not even Afghan pashtuns have any where near that power despite being citizens. As its clear Afghan pashtuns has been reduced to nothing despite being biggest ethnic group.

When in future Afghan pashtuns beg Pakistan to annex Afghanistan, only FC force will be needed let alone whole Pak army myth. But it will only happen if you keep apologizing starting now, even then its not guranteed.

Last edited:
because thats what Afghans do, they sell their land, they sell their loyalties, all for few dollars

Thats what i don't understand, they could have continued with status quo. But they basically sold them for few silver coins. If tomorrow India offer Pak to make LOC border and in return $1 trillion, we will spit on their faces.

They also claim that they are the chosen people because of their aryan roots
Its your hindko family which claims aryan roots. We pakhtuns do not need aryan tag.

Thats what i don't understand, they could have continued with status quo. But they basically sold them for few silver coins. If tomorrow India offer Pak to make LOC border and in return $1 trillion, we will spit on their faces.
Amir Abdul rehman didnt "sell" his territory, pakhtunkhwa , tribal areas and Baluchistan were already fully or partially conquered by British.

Its your hindko family which claims aryan roots. We pakhtuns do not need aryan tag.
We never claim that we are Aryans, it's you burger bachas who brag about how your ancestors did this and that while driving taxis around/failed to achieve nothing in life.

We never claim that we are Aryans, it's you burger bachas who brag about how your ancestors did this and that while driving taxis around/failed to achieve nothing in life.
But its you who is a Burger boy.
Hardworking Pashtuns who drive taxis in gulf countries, are not snotty brats like you.....they are humble and down to earth

But its you who is a Burger boy.
Hardworking Pashtuns who drive taxis in gulf countries, are not snotty brats like you.....they are humble and down to earth
You are the one always complaining, army did this army did that, my Pashtun ancestors did this and that. Pashtuns are probably the hardest working people on earth but you sir have yet to find ways to be productive for your country, Afghanistan or Pakistan going by your self centric mood. what makes me snotty? Just because I refuse to kiss arse of people who hate my country and my kind?

You are the one always complaining, army did this army did that, my Pashtun ancestors did this and that. Pashtuns are probably the hardest working people on earth but you sir have yet to find ways to be productive for your country, Afghanistan or Pakistan going by your self centric mood. what makes me snotty? Just because I refuse to kiss arse of people who hate my country and my kind?
Whats with the outburst? you just made fun of hard working Pashtun Taxi drivers......
You are a burger boy, you make fun of poor people as if they are scum of earth........On several occasions you have made fun of poor people, r your doctor parents should have taught you some humility and manners....i am doctor myself and i know that majority of doctors are from humble backgrounds....but once they become money making machines, they forget their humble beginning and become materialistic and careless, they raise their kids as burgers even though they might be from villages...

Amir Abdul rehman didnt "sell" his territory, pakhtunkhwa , tribal areas and Baluchistan were already fully or partially conquered by British.

What is signing durrand line agreement then? British conquered whole subcontinent anyway. Afghans could have refused to sign anything but few silver coins were to much to ignore.

What is signing durrand line agreement then? British conquered whole subcontinent anyway. Afghans could have refused to sign anything but few silver coins were to much to ignore.
Durand treaty was to define/draw the border between British India and Afghanistan. KPK was annexed by British in 1841, much earlier than the fall of sikh empire in 1848. Pashtun portion of balochistan, kurram and khyber pass was seized by British in second anglo-afghan war through treaty of gandamak in 1878. In durand line treaty the actual border was drawn and some more territories of tribal areas were seized.
British dictated the terms, Afghans were simply asked to give up on the territories including some portion of punjab which were once part of afghan empire but got conquered by sikhs and british empire.

You sell a territory when its under your jurisdiction and rule, Amir abdul rehman didnt sell any of his territory...he simply gave up on his lost territories.....He was a monarch and didnt representone the wishes of general afghan population. So bar Afghans didnt give up on their lar afghans, a monarch amir abdul rehman did.....Also British imperial colonists didnt represent the ruled people of hindostan......so its natural that the treaty between a monarch and foreign colonists would be controversial.

And as i said Afghan population didnt give up on pakhtunkhwa, so never expect them to recognize durand. Afghan rulers themselves were least interested in doing some thing about lost territories but there was always pressure from public to do some thing about it. Thats why you saw third anglo-afghan war and some clashes at border between afghans and pakistan.

Durand treaty was to define/draw the border between British India and Afghanistan. KPK was annexed by British in 1841, much earlier than the fall of sikh empire in 1848. Pashtun portion of balochistan, kurram and khyber pass was seized by British in second anglo-afghan war through treaty of gandamak in 1878. In durand line treaty the actual border was drawn and some more territories of tribal areas were seized.
British dictated the terms, Afghans were simply asked to give up on the territories including some portion of punjab which were once part of afghan empire but got conquered by sikhs and british empire.

You sell a territory when its under your jurisdiction and rule, Amir abdul rehman didnt sell any of his territory...he simply gave up on his lost territories.....He was a monarch and didnt representone the wishes of general afghan population. So bar Afghans didnt give up on their lar afghans, a monarch amir abdul rehman did.....Also British imperial colonists didnt represent the ruled people of hindostan......so its natural that the treaty between a monarch and foreign colonists would be controversial.

And as i said Afghan population didnt give up on pakhtunkhwa, so never expect them to recognize durand. Afghan rulers themselves were least interested in doing some thing about lost territories but there was always pressure from public to do some thing about it. Thats why you saw third anglo-afghan war and some clashes at border between afghans and pakistan.

The reason i say sold its because British gave money to Afghans in return of durrand line treaty. They could have continued with status quo but didnt. Also representing wishes of people seem poor excuse, ofcourse going back now Afghans will think he did bad.

Whats with the outburst? you just made fun of hard working Pashtun Taxi drivers......
You are a burger boy, you make fun of poor people as if they are scum of earth........On several occasions you have made fun of poor people, r your doctor parents should have taught you some humility and manners....i am doctor myself and i know that majority of doctors are from humble backgrounds....but once they become money making machines, they forget their humble beginning and become materialistic and careless, they raise their kids as burgers even though they might be from villages...
I didnt insult Pashtuns, I insulted you, my parents aren't doctors, fail. I'm still a Mansehra boy who knows no difference between rich and poor, you dont know me to throw around comments like that.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom