What's new

Why defamation campaign against Imran Khan always fail?

Acetic Acid

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It's just the prayers of such people always protecting him and whoever tries to defame him lose his respect in front of public even the army.

Last edited:
Most people just don’t know, or refuse to believe that pti is the same as pdm in corruption, etc
Made him a hero, from a zero just bcaz he couldn’t keep his so-called coalition together once estb withdrew its support.
The guy is a drug addict as well as a homo, and a WEF agent. But nooo for them he a hero even though he accomplished nothing yet destroyed millions of daily wagers when he did lockdowns over some flu.

Anyone critical of pti/imran is labelled a pdm supporter, labelled a army fanboy, a patwari or jiyala etc. such is the level of our people.

One day people will all realise that he wasn’t much different than any other politicians that ruled the country….Allah exposes em all without any regard.

May we get some actual honest, patriotic and professionals to lead the country. InshAllah.

Most people just don’t know, or refuse to believe that pti is the same as pdm in corruption, etc
Made him a hero, from a zero just bcaz he couldn’t keep his so-called coalition together once estb withdrew its support.
The guy is a drug addict as well as a homo, and a WEF agent. But nooo for them he a hero even though he accomplished nothing yet destroyed millions of daily wagers when he did lockdowns over some flu.

Anyone critical of pti/imran is labelled a pdm supporter, labelled a army fanboy, a patwari or jiyala etc. such is the level of our people.

One day people will all realise that he wasn’t much different than any other politicians that ruled the country….Allah exposes em all without any regard.

May we get some actual honest, patriotic and professionals to lead the country. InshAllah.

what slandering low lifer you are unfortunately…
i detest and pray i never interact people like u in life, who look for faults in others..
All we should care how good he is for his people and what he has done.. u are an unfortunate not worthy of any further comment or my thoughts.. shame on u

what slandering low lifer you are unfortunately…
i detest and pray i never interact people like u in life, who look for faults in others..
All we should care how good he is for his people and what he has done.. u are an unfortunate not worthy of any further comment or my thoughts.. shame on u
Pray tell “what he has done”

People like moeed yusuf? Ghulam sarwar khan ? Buzdar ? Asad umar the best finance minister lol? Ex-ppp Tabbar Zaidi ? Ex-ppp shaukat Tarin ? Sheikh Rasheed?
SMQ who was always on foreign tours and made dossiers that were useless?
Letting nawaz and shareef family leave to london? He was PM then right? Ya nai ?? Who let him escape?? Extension to Bajwa.
Returning abhi-none-done after 1-2 days so eager to please india?? People like budha abdul razzaq daud ??
Oh and partnership with biggest crooks like chaudhries of gujrat….land mafias galore, whole gujrat knows. Lockdowns and forced jabs.

Pray tell the actual accomplishments of imran, really, what did above mentioned people really accomplish ??

People of Pakistan still waiting on that promise of bringing back looted wealth from abroad…..wo kidher ha?? Your boy wonder needs to come tell and confess his blunders to the masses.

During his govt I’ve myself witnessed all inflation and rishwat-khori go wayyy up during the “tabdeeli”……everywhere in govt offices was new bribe rates called tabdeeli rates
Pdm is filthy scum too, but so is boy wonder.

Ye topi dramay kisi hor ko sunao.
Go get some accomplishments and then talk.
Jab baat kerni ki koi daleel nahi hoti to slandering label laganay ajatay ho……

Waiting for the royal golden accomplishments of boy wonder.
Pdm se to mujhe koi expectations nahi, but waiting for islamic touch delivery of your boy wonder till this day for the ordinary awam.

Jab koi actual accomplishments na houn to chup rehna behter hota ha……pti rule was as shittt as those of nawazu or zardari.
Enough said.

People like moeed yusuf? Ghulam sarwar khan ? Buzdar ? Asad umar the best finance minister lol? Ex-ppp Tabbar Zaidi ? Ex-ppp shaukat Tarin ? Sheikh Rasheed?
Letting nawaz and shareef family leave to london? He was PM then right? Ya nai ?? Who let him escape?? Extension to Bajwa.
Returning abhi-none-done after 1-2 days so eager to please india?? People like budha abdul razzaq daud ??
Oh and partnership with biggest crooks like chaudhries of gujrat….land mafias galore, whole gujrat knows. Lockdowns and forced jabs.

Pray tell the actual accomplishments of imran, really, what did above mentioned people really accomplish ??

People of Pakistan still waiting on that promise of bringing back looted wealth from abroad…..wo kidher ha?? Your boy wonder needs to come tell and confess his blunders to the masses.

During his govt I’ve myself witnessed all inflation and rishwat-khori go wayyy up during the “tabdeeli”……everywhere in govt offices was new bribe rates called tabdeeli rates

Pdm se to mujhe koi expectations nahi, but waiting for islamic touch delivery of your boy wonder till this day for the ordinary awam.

Jab koi actual accomplishments na houn to chup rehna behter hota ha……pti rule was as shittt as those of nawazu or zardari.
Enough said.

What argument is there to be had with a man who's opposed to the foreign minister being abroad.

Enough said.
I'll tell you what IK has done. He has caused paranoid haters like you to go into full maniac mode; just look at the length of the incoherent rant you typed up LOOOOL.
IK's accomplishment of living in his haters head rent free 24/7 is good enough for me.

It's just the prayers of such people always protecting him and whoever tries to defame him lose his respect in front of public even the army.

Who is the army, where he has to fear losing face to?

It wasn't Imran Khan, who bowed down to US pressure, it was the Army who took it upon themselves to commit high treason, and oust the former prime minister, at the behest of their foreign masters, just like Mir Jaffar before them. The fact there hasn't even been a mutiny within the army to oust treacherous generals who nuked Pakistan for the nth time is shameful..

You need serious help. May you get the help you need before it’s too late

Lol yet again these pti boys, have nothing to show when asked about accomplishments

But they rant here about me needing help, lol yeah hahaha

But sure keep believing in your boy wonder, the drug addict.
The one who couldn’t keep/stay with his own family.

Still waiting for the “accomplishments list” of pti rule.

Perhaps the greatest achievement was letting Nawaz flee to london……..haina? Lol

There’s absolutely no reason to like pti, cuz there is NO achievements during their golden era. But sure you’re all free to believe in the ‘islamic touch’ of your boywonder.
Bechara har waqt container mode me rehta ha.

But keep thinking that i need help. Every passing day playboy is losing his support base. You all know it already. Bas qaum ko azaadi march mei zaleel kerwao lol. As soon as they teach somewhere close, the call ends. Ghar wapis. Bas petrol saar k ghar wapis. LOL

because they lie about khan always
When the last time such defamation campaign was was launched the donations to Shaukat Khanum hospt. increased exponentially. Khawaja Asif was the main person then from PMLN, with Nawaz behind.

And with it the acceptability of IK and getting more famous than ever.

When the last time such defamation campaign was was launched the donations to Shaukat Khanum hospt. increased exponentially. Khawaja Asif was the main person then from PMLN, with Nawaz behind.

And with it the acceptability of IK and getting more famous than ever.
ان کتوں کی کریڈیبلٹی کیا ہے ؟ اگر میرا کتا کچھ کہے گا تو میں غور سے سنوں گا شاید کوئی کام کی بات ہو پر اگر پی ڈی ایم کے کتے کچھ بھونکیں گے تو میں کیا بھولا ریکارڈ بھی نہیں سنے گا

When the audio leaks and the election rigging card flopped, now the attack on Shaukat Khanum Hospital started anew.
Shameless people mocked earlier free treatment for the poor, shelters, langar khanas and now attack free cancer treatment.

ان کتوں کی کریڈیبلٹی کیا ہے ؟ اگر میرا کتا کچھ کہے گا تو میں غور سے سنوں گا شاید کوئی کام کی بات ہو پر اگر پی ڈی ایم کے کتے کچھ بھونکیں گے تو میں کیا بھولا ریکارڈ بھی نہیں سنے گا

Kuttay wo bhi Pagal Kuttay. IK ki nafrat aur Anad mein pagal ho gaen haen, and it is proven that hatred devours the thinking ability of people.

Back
Top Bottom