What's new

Why CPEC is haunting Guardian Newspaper? At least I don't know

CPEC is over-hyped, and Pakistan needs a scapegoat to explain its inevitable failure to live up to the said hype. We are just getting ready for it. :D

Study the politics of the world, check the geography, watch the news and happenings,.. soon you'll realize that what you said is BS,.. so better keep it to yourself.. Thanks,..

and 1 more suggestion, polish them but don't lick them.

Study the politics of the world, check the geography, watch the news and happenings,.. soon you'll realize that what you said is BS,.. so better keep it to yourself.. Thanks,..

Thus far, it is all claims. I will be here if and when any claims come true. Or not.

Things are not as dark as you are portraying them to be.

I agree with you that CPEC is a promising project, yes. But not to the extent it is being hyped. It will help Pakistan create a second port, and develop good roads and rail links. Trade with China will increase, yes. That is it, and it should be enough for Pakistan to improve its economic condition. The center of world trade it will never be, however.

this project seems to have reached another level of discomfort across the spectrum in the western hemisphere and north america. this is just the begining we will see of these publications coming forth. one tiny piece of land with deep sea port is becoming rapidly indigestible for the enemies.

I read The Guardian daily, you should look at the co author. It's some wannabe Baloch "rights activist". See how the part of seperatists killing other Pakistanis is turned in to killings of "settlers" while nearly a quarter of Sindh's population is of baloch origin itself. At the same time there are a large number of Baloch tribes settled in Punjab.

Best thing to do is ignore this article. Just a butthurt "rights activist" and the uber middle class liberal seeking to undo perceived unjustice.
Jamali was the teacher killed in the article. The article refers to him as foreign settler but he is a local Baloch who was killed by BLA/BLF militants. Mir Ahmed Yar Baloch is a very poorly known figure but he was critical to Balochistan joining Pakistan. However I see that the person writing the article is trying to be neutral while also conveying some of the fears of the Baloch. I am sympathetic to him as I am to my Ahmedi brothers. Its his view and @Baloch Pakistani and @DESERT FIGHTER 's views might be different.

Please tell us what you think desert fighter and baloch Pakistani. I honestly believe the solution to each communities problem is to give these indigenous people themselves the responsibility of building up or strenghthening their regions. They should be the biggest beneficiaries of the CPEC. Local Baloch should reap the benefits.

They can have Somalia make progress but not Pakistan, because what Pakistan has no other Muslim state has and that's what bothers them the most. CPEC holds tremendous opportunity for Pakistan to turn heads at 360 degrees and if Pakistan can exploit that wholly the result would be exceptionally positive because here Pakistan's growth would perpetuate with direct assistance from China, whose success story needs no words. Pakistan is certainly headed the right path, let's see if it can muster up the resolve to make it to the finish line.

wow can't believe this is coming from a Pakistani @smuhs1 @Irfan Baloch @Muhammad Omar @RescueRanger @haviZsultan check out this guys you sure your flags are correct?

The complete phrase is "its inevitable failure to live up to the said hype". Not that it will be failure, but it will not be the center of world trade:

"CPEC is a promising project, yes. But not to the extent it is being hyped. It will help Pakistan create a second port, and develop good roads and rail links. Trade with China will increase, yes. That is it, and it should be enough for Pakistan to improve its economic condition. The center of world trade it will never be, however.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/why-cpec...least-i-dont-know.420746/page-2#ixzz3zE9EXpzV

Yeah if you get so worked up about what some random person says on the interwebs you will have an angina before you hit 40, calm down he is entitled to his opinion, it doesn't mean he is right or wrong, that is the whole point of a discussion forum :D.
haha ok ok but still you should always remain positive about your country imo and that just pissed me off a bit fine i will delete my post:lol:

I agree with you that CPEC is a promising project, yes. But not to the extent it is being hyped. It will help Pakistan create a second port, and develop good roads and rail links. Trade with China will increase, yes. That is it, and it should be enough for Pakistan to improve its economic condition. The center of world trade it will never be, however.
It seems like you dont know what CPEC is... If we just wanted a 'second port' and a road/rail link it would've costed less than 5 billion. CPEC is not all about just Gwadar. 46 billion dollars is alot, with that money 46 Burj Al Khalifas could be made. CPEC will solve almost all of our economic problems - it's the way it is designed. If we want a boom in economy we need to solve our energy crisis which holds back 2% of our growth; thanks to energy projects apart of CPEC - CPEC can solve that as well.

Here are the ENERGY ONLY projects of CPEC.
CPEC%2BProjects.jpg

There is no such thing as center of trade. CPEC will be a major trade route however as all the goods coming from Mediterranean, Middle East and Africa will have to go through CPEC. That means the goods of around 100 nations will have to go through Gwadar, if that doesnt make it a center of trade then what does...?

americans offered to develop Gwadar in early 1990s, after refusal of Pakistan, they persuaded oman to approach Pakistan, since Gwadar was part of oman in 1947 and was later sold to Pakistan, after independence.

the fact that ottomans kept a foot hold in subcontinent through oman, and then americans wanted it desparately... shows how important qwadar is on trade routes

Article is written by Jon Boone. He is a BLA BLF sympathiser and has always been trying to portray army in balochistan in a bad bad image. He has never written anything good about pakistan so you can see where he is getting paid from nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom