What's new

Why classify us with Somalia and Pakistan on visa policy system, China asks India

Status
Not open for further replies.
China does not like to be clubbed with its all weather BFF Pakistan? Strange :lol:

On a serious note, I agree with China, we should create a separate category for them. Pakistan and Somalia belong to a special club.

China does not like to be clubbed with its all weather BFF Pakistan? Strange :lol:

On a serious note, I agree with China, we should create a separate category for them. Pakistan and Somalia belong to a special club.

Somalia, Ethiopia, Niger, India, Liberia, Congo, etc also belong in a special group

@AgentOrange
@Nihonjin1051

God, you both sound statesman like, especially Mr. AgentOrange (Before his previous post). Great discussion guy's, I have to go, but I can tell you one thing about me. I am one of those person, who has taken the challenge of FDI, corporate level, into India, based on future of India and the growth potential it gives, I feel more positive now especially after the Gov't change. By being here for while, What I learned and seen is that Indian economy is worth way more then what is projected in the net or raw data.

Thanks...

Hi Sir,

I just recently watched the BBC debate held in New Delhi several days ago, and your Government's Minister of Energy presented several good points , as well as Mr. Mittal , even Ms. Sonia Roy. True, India's new Government has only been in power for 6 months, so its unfair to lay blame on it for the failure of past governments. But it has a long way to go, but for the first time, this positivism in Indian politics is a definite change. Compared to your country's past fatalistic view on India's performance and growth. I see this as a good sign, a maturation of India's role in the global stage.

I wish the best for PM Modi, most of all, for the people of India. Afterall, South Asia is integral to the growth and prosperity of all Asia.

See you again. Take Care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom