What's new

Why China India border issue is a big problem here?

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Why China India border issue is a big problem here?

Chinese Army (PLA) stationed at Line of Control (LOC) in China.

Indian Army stationed at Line of Control (LOC) in India.

China & India already formed of an India-China working group to resolve the boundary dispute.

Currently China India border region is peaceful, not even a single bullet fired in the China India border region so why talking about a military conflict.

Now to China & India the most important issue is Economic Development.

Institute of Asian Studies in Singapore says ''opinions & assessment on the state of India China relations should be expressed after careful judgment based on the long-term interests of building a stable relationship between China & India''.

Chinese & Indian Governments join official statement says the two countries had agreed to ''resolve outstanding issues, including the boundary question, through peaceful dialogue and consultations and with mutual sensitivity to each other's concerns''.

Because as a whole country, subconsciously India views China as an enemy while China views India as only a future rival, not a dangerous rival. I draw the conclusion by browsing this forum. That is my personal thought, no offense.

Because as a whole country, subconsciously India views China as an enemy while China views India as only a future rival, not a dangerous rival. I draw the conclusion by browsing this forum. That is my personal thought, no offense.
Well, we dont see China as enemy. We however, see China as a threat.

The reason being that Chinese diplomacy is not reliable vis-a-vis any country. Their diplomacy is deceitful and this we say based on our experience of 1962. There is very little coherency in Chinese words and actions and this is world opinion. Reliability factor is missing.

Other factor is their somewhat rogue nature like covertly supporting Pak in nuclear and missile programs. Their rogue demeanor is worrisome since it also absolves itself of accountabililty even to the big 5 let alone India.

All in all, China is more dangerous not just because of their capability but the history of their untrustworthy and rogue postures.

The reason being that Chinese diplomacy is not reliable vis-a-vis any country. Their diplomacy is deceitful and this we say based on our experience of 1962. There is very little coherency in Chinese words and actions and this is world opinion. Reliability factor is missing.

Other factor is their somewhat rogue nature like covertly supporting Pak in nuclear and missile programs. Their rogue demeanor is worrisome since it also absolves itself of accountabililty even to the big 5 let alone India.

All in all, China is more dangerous not just because of their capability but the history of their untrustworthy and rogue postures.

since you are now living in US with open sources, i hope you could google some neutral documents about 1962, or just read some 1962 threads in this forum which provided links for US and UK sources. only after that you will realize who was doing what, and who should be blamed for.

secondly, about the coherency in words and actions, i will show you an example, a recent one.
when india built Tipaimukh Dam, it is a good good plan, they told Bengalees that "The Dam Would not Harm Bengaldesh"(S.GIN HAOKIP: Tipaimukh dam will not harm Bangladesh: India)
ironicaly, when china was planing to dam Brahmaputra river, it is bad and evil, they said "Beware Of Water Wars" (TOP ARTICLE | Beware Of Water Wars - Edit Page - Opinion - Home - The Times of India)

it seems like: what comes from india belongs to india and what goes to india belongs to india too. however, this logic and behavior won't work if you want to be friend with your neighbors.

Last edited:
since you are now living in US with open sources, i hope you could google some neutral documents about 1962, or just read some 1962 threads in this forum which provided links for US and UK sources. only after that you will realize who was doing what, and who should be blamed for.

Well said. However, open sources are only useful for open minds. They won't be any help for ppl live in denial.

Read more,please!Especially,India’s China war by Neville Maxwell is fit for you.

China will not give up its soil...........

While this may seem like a harmless patriotic statement that any country would make, I would caution against such a line, and more to the point, defending such a statement at any cost.

As history can be read by to mean anything that you want it to. I have heard that China even discovered the New World, should the United States or any other country in the Americas fear that China will then lay claim to it? This is no more absurd than taking over a tributary state and claiming all its past territory belongs to you.

Grow up. You are a Super Power now, you still act as if you have to force your ideas for the rest of the world to take you seriously. It is almost as if you have an inferiority complex. Think if the western countries held such idiotic ideas, and Britian decided it would take back its empire. That would disturb everyone on this forum. Just because you have the power to do what you are talking about, doesn't make it a good idea. Rethink your stance and realize that with being a Super Power, you now have responsibilities. You now have the power to do great good, don't make the mistake of many previous powers including the mistakes my country has made.

Do you really need that land? Would you govern the people there better than the government that is there now? If it is done the same way as was done to Tibet, there is no way you can answer that with a yes. And if you disagree with this statement, you have no idea what is going on in the world, take off your patriotic blinders and find out.

I am not saying China is an evil empire, far from it. China is only thinking of its own benefit, which is hard to fault as that is what any country would do. Sometimes China's benefit can also be a benefit for other countries. Such as the copper mine in Afghanistan. This will bring in both money and jobs to the people there. I only wish my country had the foresight to do the same thing. But, when you are the biggest kid in the play yard and you take someone's toy, don't be suprised if everyone considers you a bully.

Back
Top Bottom