What's new

Why cant we refrain?

Zahidkhan686

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Asslamo Alaykum to all,

So few minutes ago, I watched "The Debate with Arnab Goswami" and I am perplexed whether this should be called debate or something else.

However on a broader note, I don't understand the logic of attending such platforms, especially Arnab Goswani's, wherein the moderator is 1) Bias, 2) Insulting 3) Demeaning and so on.

Why attend?

Asslamo Alaykum to all,

So few minutes ago, I watched "The Debate with Arnab Goswami" and I am perplexed whether this should be called debate or something else.

However on a broader note, I don't understand the logic of attending such platforms, especially Arnab Goswani's, wherein the moderator is 1) Bias, 2) Insulting 3) Demeaning and so on.

Why attend?

The people who attend such debates are mostly paid very few are just as guests. Secondly these type of debates are aired after being edited.

Asslamo Alaykum to all,

Why attend?
No self-respecting person would be willing to participate in that show. These are paid cheapsters who don't mind getting insulted if the money is right.

Alot of ocassion the folks who attend these sessions don't have necessary skills to counter the allegations and secondary they do not have ability to shut down the achor.

In all sense , Pakistani government should tell it's delegates to not allow Officials to visit a show with history of Anti Pakistan Rehtoric without casue

The show is really 90% Mirch Masala , and just to sensationalize items so that viewership rises. Which translates into more revenue and advertisement for channel

Back
Top Bottom