What's new

Why can't we infiltrate ttp?

Pyara9

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Why is it so difficult for ISI to send a few under cover Agents posing as ttp recruits? Join ttp, Gather info, send it back to ISI?

ISI relays that info to the military. Paf, Commandos etc . Joins force's and wipe them out?

Please explain to me why this isn't possible? And why ttp have been mass murdering our people for so long?

Time to clear this up.

The ISI's pathways and networks throughout Afghanistan are likely still going strong. However, although the TTP is allied with the Talibs, it is unlikely that networks will be formed within the TTP this quickly. Adequate intelligence networks consisting of informants, plain clothes operatives within their ranks and the like, take years or even decades, to create.

Furthermore, the TTP's attacks tend to be mostly asymmetrical, as in the organisation is split into many different sub groups, many of which pursue the overall goal in different ways. For this reason, there is no specific way to simply airstrike the TTP into submission, simply because it is hard to find where all of the heads of the snake are, and also to predict where the next attack is coming from.
Such is the nature of Asymmetric warfare.

First of all thank you sir! You explained it best.

I'm coming to realization of how difficult this task is. Having said that I believe if our government and people gave this issue more attention we would have slightly better results.

I know our military is in bed with the Taliban and for good reason... it's the Northern Alliance, Farsi speaking mofo's that are Indian leaning. Who are mostly Anti Pak.

From what i know they are mostly in the northern parts of Afghanistan. Maybe a few strikes up north? Taliban can pick the targets for us to bomb? 1 stone 2 birds sorta deal?

Upvote 0
It's a dangerous game, only a month or so ago two ISI senior guys were assassinated.
Two military personnel who signed up to serve their country and die as martyred. I'll take that over the lives of 100 innocent school children anyday.

Having said that I'm glad something is being done about this situation. My respect to the two Soldiers who gave their lives saving 100's.

Thanks bro!

Upvote 0

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom