What's new

Why can't a good Muslim be a good American/British?

You think a woman walking in short skirt ,smoking will have an easy time in India/Pakistan.
She will be judged even before anyone knows her name.So the reverse happens in the west as a beard,Burqa or a turban is/used to be a culture shock for them.

Pakistani society is not multicultural society and that make difference. You will not find much foreigners living there for education or work purpose unlike England. Peoples there hardly see a English white woman wearing skirt or bikini that's why they might get attention while in west their kids study and work with peoples of different cultures so it should not be a shock for them and they should have more awareness/acceptance of different cultures or religions.

I am a good British....Better than my neighbors who are on state benefits for the last 16 years and never work..I always work and pay taxes,and never been involved in any crime..
But to the biased eye since i am a Muslim i will always be bad,and i cant help than and i don't really care,as my conscience is clear.

I've lived in America for the most of my life and i love that country just as much as i love Pakistan, if not more.

God Bless America, i just hope Americans get their acts together and pull themselves out of this recession.

I am a good British....Better than my neighbors who are on state benefits for the last 16 years and never work..I always work and pay taxes,and never been involved in any crime..
But to the biased eye since i am a Muslim i will always be bad,and i cant help than and i don't really care,as my conscience is clear.
Most Pakistani British are hard working peoples who are playing their role for betterment of their country. Yes good and bad peoples are everywhere.

I've lived in America for the most of my life and i love that country just as much as i love Pakistan, if not more.

God Bless America, i just hope Americans get their acts together and pull themselves out of this recession.

I guess peoples only dislike the foreign policies of american leadership otherwise america is a nice country. Trouble only come when their leaders try to correct the whole world and poke their nose in internal affairs of other nations.

^^^ this is the most stupid argument i ever read in favor of mocking someone beliefs. what will happen if i insult/abuse someone very dear to you? economy will not drop, world will not end but my insult may drive you mad and crazy. you may punch on my nose if i keep abusing your dear ones. Yes for atheists, agnostics, non believers religious books have no values. no importance. they dont care if you burn these books or throw them in bin but peoples who have firm believe in these books they give honor and respect to these books more than their lives . Dont say stupid things if you have no idea about emotional attachment of peoples with these books .

Dont say stupid things
He doesnt need to your doing a great job already.

So some pages are worth more than a life? So say a child and a Quran were lying in the street and a truck was coming which would you save?

He doesnt need to your doing a great job already.

So some pages are worth more than a life? So say a child and a Quran were lying in the street and a truck was coming which would you save?

I think your example is not making sense. I think he is talking about a person who deliberately insult belief of someone by insulting their religious scripture. If pages of some religious book are there on the road by accident then its not fault of anyone there..Any sane person will say that he will save the life of a child and will pick up the pages from the road

Back
Top Bottom