What's new

Why can Russia take on the West and we cant? We have nukes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baburfromsarmarkand

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The west is literally throwing everything they can at Russia. And Poutine is still in power and russia is still fighting.
As the world 6th largest army and with a population greater then Russia why cant we take them on? What does Russia have that gives them so much confidence that we lack?
I dont understand why our leaders are so afraid of buying gas from Iran.
Russia: born in 1991 Pakistan born in 1947

The west is literally throwing everything they can at Russia. And Poutine is still in power and russia is still fighting.
As the world 6th largest army and with a population greater then Russia why cant we take them on? What does Russia have that gives them so much confidence that we lack?

Russia born in 1991 ??

Russia does not have an India next to it. Your army leaders think about India all the time

Because Russian bombs are many more times powerful than the nukes of Pakistan and many more times in numbers as well.

Russia has stability under a dictator. I don't think this will be permanent stability because it is based on fear. But everything works because of Putin and the oligarchs follow him too because he is powerful and the people like him. Pakistan has a ton of parties fighting for control so its difficult to get anything done.

Russia has stability under a dictator. I don't think this will be permanent stability because it is based on fear. But everything works because of Putin and the oligarchs follow him too because he is powerful and the people like him. Pakistan has a ton of parties fighting for control so its difficult to get anything done.
Maybe that is the solution? Democracy has not worked in 70 years. When we were under the monarchs of the past things worked. I dont recall Shah Jahan begging for money from all over the world, nor the dynasties of the Delhi sultanate. In fact the only countries prosperous in our region are monarchies/dictatorships - saudia, Iran, Qatar. I bet if we found oil tomorrow the democratic govt will sell it all and settle abroad waiting for the next guys to pick up the mess.
Also Dictators/monarchs dont flee they live or die in their countries - saddam, Gadaffi, Asad. Our leaders run abroad at the slightest sign of trouble - no skin in the game.

Maybe that is the solution? Democracy has not worked in 70 years. When we were under the monarchs of the past things worked. I dont recall Shah Jahan begging for money from all over the world, nor the dynasties of the Delhi sultanate. In fact the only countries prosperous in our region are monarchies/dictatorships - saudia, Iran, Qatar. I bet if we found oil tomorrow the democratic govt will sell it all and settle abroad waiting for the next guys to pick up the mess.
Also Dictators/monarchs dont flee they live or die in their countries - saddam, Gadaffi, Asad. Our leaders run abroad at the slightest sign of trouble - no skin in the game.
Back then the monarchs did not have the power to rule directly. They had to rely on vassals and local lords which was a check on their power. Now, we have surveillance technology and AI, So dictators have too much power for one person. Most dictatorships in the past have failed for a reason. I would prefer something like a constitutional monarchy.

Russia does not have an India next to it. Your army leaders think about India all the time
Incorrect, Russia very much does have an India next to it, also a China... as allies and supporters who will not ever let SHTF.

Check your UN voting records, nays and abstainers.

Also, I agree.. you're some kind of weirdo false flagger (there are many here) who hide behind flags.. you're a weirdo Indian most likely using a VPN to keep this charade up.

"nathanbob" my @ss

Russia does not have sellout politicians and generals.

Incorrect, Russia very much does have an India next to it, also a China... as allies and supporters who will not ever let SHTF.

Check your UN voting records, nays and abstainers.

Also, I agree.. you're some kind of weirdo false flagger (there are many here) who hide behind flags.. you're a weirdo Indian most likely using a VPN to keep this charade up.

"nathanbob" my @ss

yeah yeah yeah

one reason not to mess with Russia

Are you an idiot?

Russia is a centuries-old country going back to the tsarist times.

Just because Soviet Union dissolved, does not mean Russia came into being in 1991

Of course Pakistan could "take on" the West. Trouble is, the West wouldn't notice. Pakistan has nothing the West wants. No oil and gas, no minerals, no food, no UN Security Council veto.

---What would Pakistan "take"? Look at its neighbors. Nobody weak enough for Pakistan to "take" is worth taking ..

Of course Pakistan could "take on" the West. Trouble is, the West wouldn't notice. Pakistan has nothing the West wants. No oil and gas, no minerals, no food, no UN Security Council veto.

---What would Pakistan "take"? Look at its neighbors. Nobody weak enough for Pakistan to "take" is worth taking ..
Lets make a list for America, that hmmm...:
1) School shootings
2) most homicides
3) most rapes
4) highest number of children born out of wedlock
5) Alcoholism
6) Highest number of theft

Someone please close this car crash of a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom