What's new

Why balkanization of India is necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The brahamins on this forum are finding my words offending. It is the truth that burns ones soul. They rule at the top of India while leaving many thousands starving, poor, and without a future. This threat must be eliminated to ensure a brighter future for mankind.

you know i hate to say this but i agree with you, the caste system has left millions of people in poverty as a result of prejudice and discrimination although let me correct you sir the Vedic Hinduism had no caste system in fact it was created after the vedic period a truly shrewd system where the Brahmins are on top and the lower castes made up by the Brahmins are at each others throats.

nonetheless paji watch what you say it doesn't matter whether you are Rajput,Jat, Garwhali,Ramdasia or Dalit people should be judged based on the actions of their heart and mind not because of caste,ethnicity and religion.

The bharati Brahamins resort to personal attacks when one exposes their true nature. If anything it is a sign of desperation.

The bharati Brahamins resort to personal attacks when one exposes their true nature. If anything it is a sign of desperation.

Nobody attacked you personally. We all attacked what you posted. Don't try to play the victim card. Don't know what personal attacks are, do you? Anyway congrats, you have made even your own countrymen facepalm.

To others: Lets not respond to him anymore, as I said, it helps us in the long run, shows everyone what we are and what some people in their country are.

What Brahmin?

Dude, I'm a Christian. Caste system is completely irrelevant to us.

you know i hate to say this but i agree with you, the caste system has left millions of people in poverty as a result of prejudice and discrimination although let me correct you sir the Vedic Hinduism had no caste system in fact it was created after the vedic period a truly shrewd system where the Brahmins are on top and the lower castes made up by the Brahmins are at each others throats.

nonetheless paji watch what you say it doesn't matter whether you are Rajput,Jat, Garwhali,Ramdasia or Dalit people should be judged based on the actions of their heart and mind not because of caste,ethnicity and religion.

Do you think this guy really cares for the plight of those people struggling??

Blaming brahmins wont stop the madrassah educated muslim vermins of your country from killing innocents in the name of islam,as they are doing now.It wont stop thousands of suicide bombers blast themselves for 72 virgins.It wont stop the sectarian violence of your country where people kill each other over which version of islam is true.Now please dont claim prophet muhammed was a brahmin.

ok, you say we are terrorists, but then who are the innocents?

Sir, since a sane minded Bharati such as yourself has responded to my posts, I will have something to admit to you. The reason for me droning on about this was to show the pathetic Indians on this forum, how it feels to be targeted and subjugated under a certain stereotype. It bothers me when certain members of your country attack my religion and country without any understanding of the situation.

I agree with you, and you have made a good point. Brahamins, although many good and bad, have no right to think of themselves above any other Indian. With your new-found democracy I hope Indians find themselves amongst equals and enjoy life collectively, rather than selfishly.

hahaha this is indeed a good one. It is definitely more entertainning than those troll threads we see a lot these days.

Sir, since a sane minded Bharati such as yourself has responded to my posts, I will have something to admit to you. The reason for me droning on about this was to show the pathetic Indians on this forum, how it feels to be targeted and subjugated under a certain stereotype. It bothers me when certain members of your country attack my religion and country without any understanding of the situation.

I agree with you, and you have made a good point. Brahamins, although many good and bad, have no right to think of themselves above any other Indian. With your new-found democracy I hope Indians find themselves amongst equals and enjoy life collectively, rather than selfishly.

I agree with you 100%. :cheers:

New found democracy? Democracy here is as old as the republic of India itself. There is another country which has discovered it recently, and is in danger of losing it again.

And I don't think anyone here has said muslims are rats and dogs and should be killed in drone strikes. You are deluding yourself with victim mentality by trying to pretend that it was a tit for tat response. It wasn't, it was just your hatred for others showing through in an unfortunate moment, for everyone to see.

And by the way most people who responded to you are not brahmins, but Indians of all castes and religions who care for humanity. We would have been equally irate if someone used that sort of language about muslims or dalits or taoists. But then, you can't really understand the Indian psyche, you are not evolved enough to understand that.

All those who are the victims of terrorist attacks originating from your Sh it hole land!

wth is your problem, i almost died when terrorists attacked my house, i still have bullets on my washing machine. you have lost my respect.

where is Santro when you need him? look at you all guys have you lost your minds? have some sort of decency people not just Pakistanis Indians too stop with this retarded BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom