What's new

why aren't there any south korean people?

Being surrounded by US, China, Japan and Russia,and with North Korea constantly sh%tting on their heads,My guess is they probably don‘t even bother complaining on a defence forum

Hehe, I'm sure they lurk around.

Btw, welcome @Battotai !

wow, the first time see a Korean friends speaking English.
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Because they are busy with plastic surgery, no time left for internet trolling

Play the Gangnam song. Someone is bound to pop up. :D

They're good people, Koreans.

it was such a hard task for me to find out that my account is available only after confirming the email after registering xD

Ah nice to see we have an active Korean member here. Some of your countrymen just pop up and then leave.

Where are you from in Korea, friend?

Mostly because they aren't that good with English, if you open up a forum with Korean language support they will flock.

That's not true at all why would you think they are not good in engrish. Eastbound88 forum has some Korean, Chinese, Filipino , Thai & Vietnamese, and few central asian, Mongolian and Japanese users. I would know I'm a member there.

Last edited:
All of them are currently here in the Philippines studying English.

That's not true at all why would you think they are not good in engrish. Eastbound88 forum has some Korean, Chinese, Filipino , Thai & Vietnamese, and few central asian, Mongolian and Japanese users. I would know I'm a member there.

Coz I been to south korea multiple times, and each time I have realized further and further they aren't good with English. Majority of people I met over there, it was hard to communicate most of the time I have relied on using signs then to speak.

Coz I been to south korea multiple times, and each time I have realized further and further they aren't good with English. Majority of people I met over there, it was hard to communicate most of the time I have relied on using signs then to speak.

I though that only Vietnamese has broken English here in Asia.:P

(Oversea Vietnamese is in exception case.)

Back
Top Bottom