What's new

Why are we allowing an Indian road link to pass through Bangladesh?

Don't say that dude. India should always play elder brotherly role to Bangladesh even if some jamaatis badmouth about India. Do you hate your younger brother? India-Bangladesh relationship is like elder brother-younger brother relationship. Its a life long relationship. :cheers:

I WAS JUST JOKING! sorry if it offends you. :cheers:

Oh and what's my kind?
photo.jpg

Tableeghi Jamaat - but then I am not bothered much. :coffee: As long you keep to your Bangladesh, we are fine. Do whatever you want in your country.

We like Pakistan more then India. But the only Indians we like are Punjabis and Kashmiris. I don't know much about the rest of the Indian states but we don't like Sri Lankans and South Indians as in Tamil Nadu or whatever. West Bengal are way too different and weird. We may share the same language but there is a difference. Their one is like reading out of a text book but our one is more informal and casual and has a lot of cussing. Plus, their girls wear way too much eyeliner that they almost resemble their Hindu statues. Do they do that in purpose? It's very very creepy looking.

Don't say that dude. India should always play elder brotherly role to Bangladesh even if some jamaatis badmouth about India. Do you hate your younger brother? India-Bangladesh relationship is like elder brother-younger brother relationship. Its a life long relationship. :cheers:

Their is a serious flaw in everything you said: India is a she, we call her Bharat Mata not Pita.

Their is a serious flaw in everything you said: India is a she, we call her Bharat Mata not Pita.

But we call Bangladesh she and India he. Okay, India-Bangladesh relationship is like husband-wife relationship. A life long relationship. :kiss3:

But we call Bangladesh she and India he. Okay, India-Bangladesh relationship is like husband-wife relationship. A life long relationship. :kiss3:

LOL seriously?! :P keo amare mairala... Hahaha.

you must be Bangladeshi yindu .. indian puppet :agree:

Bangladesh to offer transit facility for Indian power line

Dhaka today agreed to provide
transit facility for a 6,000-megawatt Indian power transmission line while parts of the quantum could be used by Bangladesh.

"A committee has been formed to see the feasibility of transmitting power through Rangia Raota in Assam to Borakpur in Bihar through Boro Pukuria in northwestern Dinajpur in Bangladesh," Bangladesh's power secretary Monowar Islam told a joint media briefing with his Indian counterpart Pradeep Kumar Sinha.
Bangladesh to offer transit facility for Indian power line - The Times of India
The briefing came after a joint steering committee meeting on India-Bangladesh power sector cooperation.

While Islam said that the committee was asked to submit the report within six months, Sinha said the steering committee approved the technical committee recommendations in this regard.

The briefing was told that the two countries were also set to join a proposed regional grid connectivity also involving Bhutan and Nepal through a new electricity network.

"We (India and Bangladesh) have come to a positive development on the issue relating to joint mechanism between India, Bangladesh Bhutan and Nepal," Sinha said.

Sinha said Delhi would host a meeting in May where Nepal and Bhutan would also join to discuss how the four countries could cooperate each other to explore the power sector potentials.

India, meanwhile, agreed to provide 130 MW more electricity to Bangladesh and of the quantum Dhaka could import 100 MW from India's Tripura state and the rest 30 MW from India's private sector through the Bheramara sub-station.

The developments came six months after the Indo-Bangla cooperation in power sector entered a new phase with Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina and her counterpart Manmohan Singh breaking grounds for a 1320 megawatt joint venture coal-fired plant.

India's NTPC is constructing the plant at southwestern Rampal.

Sinha said the first unit of the plant is expected to be commissioned by December 2018.

"I have no doubt that the NTPC will be able to achieve this project it has fixed," he said.

The two countries simultaneously launched a joint transmission line to export power to Bangladesh under separate arrangements in October last year to export 250 megawatt power to Bangladesh.

Under the steering committee agreement today, Bangladesh is likely to import the additional 30-35 mw power using the transmission like from Indian private sector.

Bangladesh's overall electricity generation is now around 6,000 MW against the demand for over 7,500 MW, while the government planned to augment the quantum to 24,000 mw by 2021, also eyeing to import power from neighbouring Nepal, Bhutan and Myanmar.

Bangladesh to offer transit facility for Indian power line - The Times of India

Why are we allowing an Indian road link to pass through Bangladesh?

What NOT?

All roads lead to Rome (China in this era).

LOL, this thread is funny. I rarely visit your section, but comments of this thread made me LMAO :lol:
Viva to Bangladeshis :enjoy:
BTW, do you guys like west bengalis or not?

@Rainbow give it a few days you'll be labelled a Jamaati.
leave jamati tag, what is wrong with a road that interconnects neighbouring countries. We are trying to connect to myanmar-thailand too, so that it will be easy to transport goods.

LOL, this thread is funny. I rarely visit your section, but comments of this thread made me LMAO :lol:
Viva to Bangladeshis :enjoy:
BTW, do you guys like west bengalis or not?
you should visit bd section more often. Just go through old threads if you want.:lol:

most countries are she, except perhaps germany. :)

Back
Top Bottom