What's new

Why are there so many Indians here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmad1996

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just wanted to ask a few questions as I am new here.

1) Who is the admin of this site and from where does he belong (Nationality)?
2) Why are there so many indians here and why are they taking so much interest in Pakistan issues, don't they have their own country to look after?

:raise:
welcome to pdf. admin belongs to pakistan.all the indians work here on the payroll of RAW :dirol:to get information about pakistan.regards.enjoy your stay, :welcome::pdf:

because we are brother countries :kiss3:

because we want to invade everything which belongs to pakistan....:taz::taz::taz:

1) Pakistani and Pakistan
2) vasudhaiva kuṭumbakam:welcome::enjoy:
Just wanted to ask a few questions as I am new here.

1) Who is the admin of this site and from where does he belong (Nationality)?
2) Why are there so many indians here and why are they taking so much interest in Pakistan issues, don't they have their own country to look after?

Okay thx for telling me about the admin 
But answer that u guys gave for my second question are mostly foolish answers.

@Ayush we are not brother countries but we are neighbouring countries and we are only brothers of our muslim brothers in India

Infact,webmaster is a R&AW agent.Other R&AW agents here include:Umair Nawaz,Aeronaut,Spring Onion,Hafizzz,etc

ISI agents here include Acetophenol,Abingdonboy,SpaRk etc

This website is the part ISI-R&AW agent exchange program.

isro222 is our observer from mars.

@Ayush we are not brother countries but we are neighbouring countries and we are only brothers of our muslim brothers in India

It's better if you don't use the word 'we', because i am a Pakistani from Muslim family and i considered both Hindus and Muslims form India as by brother and sisters.

We have a habit of Invading Everything Pakistani.

Old habits die hard.:triniti:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Admins and moderators are Pakistanis, with one Turkish,One Bangladeshi,One Iranian and a Chinese staff members.

Indians are here because we provide a platform where they can communicate with Pakistanis with a great degree of freedom. We have over fifty thousand members from five continents, Indians are among them.

Without us Indians, where would PDF be? Nowhere!! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom