What's new

Why are the Israelis so racist??

And you lost the West and East of your country to it -- then who better than us to talk about ethnocentric attitudes?

But I agree that the article was not about racism but delinquent guards.

Well you are right in some sense. That's why I said Indians are one of the most racist on the planet. But to be fair, Pakistanis are the ones who consider racially superior to others in the subcontinent.

Look, we are all pretty much crud - there is none of us with clean hands - and that's why it's important, given what we have done to ourselves and others, to not keep doing what we have done to ourselves and others. If the Pakistani is wrong, he's wrong, if the Indian is wrong, he's wrong and if the israeli is wrong, he's wrong - lets always be clear that we are judging the particular behavior

i like the way indians always defend israel.. No matter what the topic is... Lovely to watch....

Not always. We only opened up to them recently. We got to understand them better only after 9/11 and Mumbai. There are lot of inconsistencies in the reporting. Thats what we are pointing out.

Look, we are all pretty much crud - there is none of us with clean hands - and that's why it's important, given what we have done to ourselves and others, to not keep doing what we have done to ourselves and others. If the Pakistani is wrong, he's wrong, if the Indian is wrong, he's wrong and if the israeli is wrong, he's wrong - lets always be clear that we are judging the particular behavior

As common measures you may right but it seems like your ignorance from common thinking & attitude of Jews toward others, we can't say every Israeli because Israeli citizenship not specified only for Jews but there are Muslims, Christians and other religion's follower also exist so i do not agree with title of this thread. It didn't address issue properly and at point. We can say that Racism in Israel is not supported by nationalism but religious factor.

I agree with that. But we shouldn't shy away from the fact that South Asian culture is more tolerant towards racism and it has to be addressed .

I have been to Tel Aviv, once. Racist? No more than an average American (far less than people in subcontinent). Very nice people, truth be told.

Back
Top Bottom