What's new

Why are Pakistanis Allergic to their own "Minorities"?

Pakistani E

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Why are Pakistanis so sensitive when it comes to other Pakistanis of different religions? It's like if I leave an opinion or join a discussion, one of the most common replies I get is "oh your a qadiani"? This implies that since I happen to be an Ahmadi my opinions have no value or something?

I remember watching a ARY program where a hindu pundit sahib was sitting with maulanas, and they kept shouting over him, the irony was, the programme was supposedly about fostering religious tolerance.

Again after Gojra riots, Maulana tahir ashrafi, also known as mota sahib, was busy lecturing poor Christians who just had their homes burnt about how the western nations are intolerant towards muslims etc etc.

So what I'm asking is why is there such a negative response when a Pakistani of different faith airs his opinion? Are we like your dirty laundry that you don't feel comfortable airing? or a skeleton(literally) in your closet?

Why are Pakistanis so sensitive when it comes to other Pakistanis of different religions? It's like if I leave an opinion or join a discussion, one of the most common replies I get is "oh your a qadiani"? This implies that since I happen to be an Ahmadi my opinions have no value or something?

I remember watching a ARY program where a hindu pundit sahib was sitting with maulanas, and they kept shouting over him, the irony was, the programme was supposedly about fostering religious tolerance.

Again after Gojra riots, Maulana tahir ashrafi, also known as mota sahib, was busy lecturing poor Christians who just had their homes burnt about how the western nations are intolerant towards muslims etc etc.

So what I'm asking is why is there such a negative response when a Pakistani of different faith airs his opinion? Are we like your dirty laundry that you don't feel comfortable airing? or a skeleton(literally) in your closet?

Personally, I try to ignore the person's religion -- but it goes both ways.

I will defend a fellow Pakistani if he is attacked for his religion.

At the same time, I have no tolerance for a Pakistani who badmouths Pakistan in front of others, or who gives succor to opponents when they are attacking Pakistan (on the forum). I will take them to task regardless of their religion or other affiliation. I will not go soft on them because of political correctness.

We should discuss our faults, but there needs to be situational awareness also -- especially on an open forum. When outsiders attacks us, we must close ranks.

Not only towards other religion even intolerance in Muslim sections,i.e Sunni, shia, deoband, wahabi, and subsections . Religious bigotry is at peak, making sections, subsections , then again subsection, results in the form of bigotry, bigotry,Bigotry..........

Last edited:
the biggest problem of our nation is we always a very good and NICE opinion about what SHOULD be done...... but very almost never implement it in our own life..... this is the reason why we are here, untill and unless we don't change our behaviour nothing will change..... and yes, one can easily guess how much hatred now lies in pakistani society toward Ahmadis, that even on this forum.... when you say i am an Ahmadi, one of the TOP Commenters say "So, you are a qadiani" .... :sick:well i am gona make it my slogan

We are not more than 90 % are not few are but most of them really don't like Qadyanis other than that we don't have much problem they are citizens of Pakistan they are allowed to go their places of worship and they have to be protected by state and can't be discriminated in jobs only they can't be president or PM in Muslim and Army chief and they can get any other job

Last edited:

Because Pakistan was founded as a land of the Pure.

The two nation theory on which Pakistan movement was based, was not about Muslims and Hindus, rather it was about Muslims and non-Muslims.

For as long as the state practices on a distinct line that measures its citizens based on their religious beliefs, there will always be some pure, and some impure.

So what does it matter whether you are a Hindu or a Christian or an Ahmadi or a Shia or a Sunni or whatever? There will always be a chance that you will end up becoming a second grade citizen.

My dear so you are from a different faith. Good you have accepted the truth.

Now i agree with you that all those on that TV show and otherwise as well behave badly and its uncalled for when it comes to behaving towards our minorities.

We need a long walk and correction in this regard. They are Pakistani Brothers and sisters be from any faith.

I have also watched few such programs in which the beardos were treating the non-Muslim guests as if they were their slaves. I blame nazarya e Pakistan for this behaviour. If you seriously believe that only religion is the determining factor in establishing the nationality then don't blame the adherents of Islam. In Islam ka Qila the Beardos particularly and other Muslims generally hold the non-Muslim Pakistanis in contempt and treat them as Dhimmis.

Last edited:
I have also watched few such programs in which the beardos were treating the non-Muslim guests as if they were their slaves. I blame nazarya e Pakistan for this behaviour. If you seriously believe that only religion is the determining factor in establishing the nationality then don't blame the adherents of Islam. In Islam ka Qila the Beardos specifically and other Muslims generally hold the non-Muslim Pakistanis in contempt and treat them as Dhimmis.

These bearded baboons were AGAINST Nazrya e Pakistan hence do not speak BS

My dear so you are from a different faith. Good you have accepted the truth.

Now i agree with you that all those on that TV show and otherwise as well behave badly and its uncalled for when it comes to behaving towards our minorities.

We need a long walk and correction in this regard. They are Pakistani Brothers and sisters be from any faith.
We tried to explain everything we can.... but you are deaf and blind exactly according to Quran.....Pakistan is our home, and we will gain it back with full honour anyway....... I personally don't consider that constitution even a joke which declare me non-muslim............Pakistan has written its fate with afghanistan and pakistani nation is paying the price for what she has done to us........ These mullah will destroy you, and you will be more than happy to be destroyed, living in a fake world........... and question is not that what should be done...........question is, what has been done and what is going on right now.......... The problem lies very inside of your hearts, that you don't want to see what,s going on..... you are just like those mullahs who comes on TV and say that THIS SHOULD BE DONE AND THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED:: but back home when you have a situation you say "So you are a qadiani".................................. i am really surprised that even on a forum like this, where most of the people are educated and patriot..... you are showing the hatred inside you....... you know what the really differnce is...... differece is in schools teachers ask kids ARE YOU A QADIANI? and they lecture them that qadianis are kafir and they should be killed.........in colleges if you are an ahmadi, you will face the same consiquences... in university if you say i am a qadiani---- you may be teased enough to leave your education, you may simply be expelled.......... but this does not stop here, if you get a job, Luckily if you can get it, you will be discriminated and you will be point of hatred....and if you step up and say ok i am an Ahmadi and i am here to stay then you will face Blasphamy law or even death... no police station will file your report even after having knowledge that who is the killer.......... but still after that we are patriot and even in exile our Caliph ask the worldwide comunity to pray for pakistan and pakistani nation ..... today now believe me i will be more than happy to see pakistani nation drowning with those filthy mullahs and hatred inside their heart....so that they know what is their real position.... and i really feel pity for those soldiers who are defending and geting martyred for people like you.....

We tried to explain everything we can.... but you are deaf and blind exactly according to Quran.....Pakistan is our home, and we will gain it back with full honour anyway....... I personally don't consider that constitution even a joke which declare me non-muslim............Pakistan has written its fate with afghanistan and pakistani nation is paying the price for what she has done to us........ These mullah will destroy you, and you will be more than happy to be destroyed, living in a fake world........... and question is not that what should be done...........question is, what has been done and what is going on right now.......... The problem lies very inside of your hearts, that you don't want to see what,s going on..... you are just like those mullahs who comes on TV and say that THIS SHOULD BE DONE AND THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED:: but back home when you have a situation you say "So you are a qadiani".................................. i am really surprised that even on a forum like this, where most of the people are educated and patriot..... you are showing the hatred inside you....... you know what the really differnce is...... differece is in schools teachers ask kids ARE YOU A QADIANI? and they lecture them that qadianis are kafir and they should be killed.........in colleges if you are an ahmadi, you will face the same consiquences... in university if you say i am a qadiani---- you may be teased enough to leave your education, you may simply be expelled.......... but this does not stop here, if you get a job, Luckily if you can get it, you will be discriminated and you will be point of hatred....and if you step up and say ok i am an Ahmadi and i am here to stay then you will face Blasphamy law or even death... no police station will file your report even after having knowledge that who is the killer.......... but still after that we are patriot and even in exile our Caliph ask the worldwide comunity to pray for pakistan and pakistani nation ..... today now believe me i will be more than happy to see pakistani nation drowning with those filthy mullahs and hatred inside their heart....so that they know what is their real position.... and i really feel pity for those soldiers who are defending and geting martyred for people like you.....

I cant speak for other provinces but i dint go to any such school here in my province where teachers ask for that.

You can live in GB your creator and your poise land in qadyan if you want Pakistan down

Most Pakistani's hate you because of this,,

Your like a cult of Mir Jaffar's

Blaming just beardos for every evil plaguing islam ka qila is wrong. Nazarya e Pakistan itself is inherently flawed, it repudiates the peaceful coexistence of the people of different religions. If Muslims and Hindus are two different nations and cannot live together peacefully that what is the guarantee that the Muslims of different sects can coexist peacefully? I wonder if Muslims and Hindus are politically and culturally different then what makes Balochs, Pashtun and Biharis same? It cannot be the religion judging by the way east Pakistanis were ridiculed and mistreated by their Muslim brethren from west Pakistan.

I cant speak for other provinces but i dint go to any such school here in my province where teachers ask for that.

You can live in GB your creator and your poise land in qadyan if you want Pakistan down
Hah------- GB, our creator? .......... i will not blame you---- you have been taught this......those who are Indians will live there, and those who are pakistanis will live here, let the time come,Pakistani nation will remove that clause from constituition...........Just like Hatam un Nabeyeen SAW left his home, but came back, we will be back too..... "Agar Hakomatain khari hon gi to wo bikhar jain gi, agar tanzeemain khari hon gi to wo para para ho gain gi"..................these word will come true....

Hah------- GB, our creator? .......... i will not blame you---- you have been taught this......those who are Indians will live there, and those who are pakistanis will live here, let the time come,Pakistani nation will remove that clause from constituition...........Just like Hatam un Nabeyeen SAW left his home, but came back, we will be back too..... "Agar Hakomatain khari hon gi to wo bikhar jain gi, agar tanzeemain khari hon gi to wo para para ho gain gi"..................these word will come true....

bwahahahahahahaha taught?

i wish if they teach us about your attempts to fake our religion and about lies of ghulam ahmed then you wont see some neo liberal apologists .

qadyanis are NON Muslims .

Period

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom