What's new

Why are Pakistani awam so stupid about coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the whole video you idiot. Look at all the points he made. Specially the ones at the 10min mark.

You really think someone who made that press conference 2 months ago, when the virus was just about starting, will be saying its just a flu, nothing more. Context always matter. If i said you are brainless person but who is the better then most, and you quoted me saying you are brainless. You can see how context has changed.

shanay Bhi ho doosra andhon may kaanay bhi..... Maza nahi aya.... Ankhon ka ilaj kara lo bhai aur peechli post ko dobara visit karo... The videos are not related in fist place , ab aik banda 10 qatal karay tum qatal number aik kay saboot qatal number 5 kay sath lagao gay... To Farishta niklay ga beecha may say.... Kak kuch aur nahi nikalna.....

Imran Khan has struck Gold!!

He has endless supplies of expandable variety and can choose to head the government for 22 years.

He only has to keep his opponents ALIVE

half of these chines test kits, will even show a man to be pregnant, . all of europe was fcked by there , masks, and kits,

Even lots of death are not corona but labelled as corona so lots of confusion and there are dozen of video and message that says they had different disease and they labelled as corona.

50 million Pakistani Rs . If you need receipts you have to come personally as i dont share such sensitive account Information online. Dont forget to bring an ID or Fatwa which can give you this jurisdiction.... other wise bring Oil:cheers: .

Not two minutes ago i said ain bain shain is there biggest identification .... A prime example is this post which is zero percent related to what is being showed in OP....

Haha naah I beleive you its internet and moun ke fire lol.

Imran Khan has struck Gold!!

He has endless supplies of expandable variety and can choose to head the government for 22 years.

He only has to keep his opponents ALIVE

IMG-20200604-WA0025.jpg

Last edited:
shanay Bhi ho doosra andhon may kaanay bhi..... Maza nahi aya.... Ankhon ka ilaj kara lo bhai aur peechli post ko dobara visit karo... The videos are not related in fist place , ab aik banda 10 qatal karay tum qatal number aik kay saboot qatal number 5 kay sath lagao gay... To Farishta niklay ga beecha may say.... Kak kuch aur nahi nikalna.....

Here you go moron. Listen to 2:36 for you bit. However listen to the WHOLE VIDEO to get the context.

@Syed1. Here is the correct video. Look at the full video

Yousuf raza gillani answered you here 10 years ago enjoy.

Wasnt he corrupt and not what so , here you dare to use him as a reference :D . Koi Nai video batao Naye pakistan ki nayi awam kay sath,, Samaj ye nahi lagti keh chor awam farishtay ko wazeer azam kaisay banati hay. Munafiqat say bhi agay ka khel lagta hay mujhay kasmay. Why would i use a reference of someone one wont believe. Or do you believe him and accept him as a leader ?:woot: And lets agree with him , still the people that he is talking about is your type of people ! Dont believe me , Ask him ....

Here you go moron. Listen to 2:36 for you bit. However listen to the WHOLE VIDEO to get the context.

@Syed1. Here is the correct video. Look at the full video

Ab to Kaano may bhi kaanay ho gaye ho , Bring an uncut , uninturrupted clip then we will talk....... I still did not hear the exact same words. There was a cut........ when i see that i will explain you the context very well....

We
Wasnt he corrupt and not what so , here you dare to use him as a reference :D . Koi Nai video batao Naye pakistan ki nayi awam kay sath,, Samaj ye nahi lagti keh chor awam farishtay ko wazeer azam kaisay banati hay. Munafiqat say bhi agay ka khel lagta hay mujhay kasmay. Why would i use a reference of someone one wont believe. Or do you believe him and accept him as a leader ?:woot: And lets agree with him , still the people that he is talking about is your type of people ! Dont believe me , Ask him ....

Ab to Kaano may bhi kaanay ho gaye ho , Bring an uncut , uninturrupted clip then we will talk....... I still did not hear the exact same words. There was a cut........ when i see that i will explain you the context very well....

Yet my used do two things to show what ppp does to you all these years and how corrupt they are in their mind for this awam and second imran khan could also say the same but he is better still doing whatever he can.
But I dont expect you to understand

We

Yet my used do two things to show what ppp does to you all these years and how corrupt they are in their mind for this awam and second imran khan could also say the same but he is better still doing whatever he can.
But I dont expect you to understand

O bhai to me all are farishtas except IK. Saeen to Saeeen Jee hain. You think that Saeen is corrupt so you cannot use him as a reference....:woot:... Baqi purana ho chuka hay jo bhi bola ap nay, Should , would , could is in your dictionary but doing , did , done is nowhere to be seen....

Haha naah I beleive you its internet and moun ke fire lol.

Its Internet , thats why you can ask anything you want ... Kabhi kisi say ja kay poochna ,, Gulabi galoon kay sath wapsi hogi apki, baqi kya gulabi hoga iska mujhay nahi pata , per kuch to gulabi hoga ,,, Internet hee to hay....

Also SC, for opening everything before eid. All in all everyone needs to share the blame here. There is no one entity that ruined our situation.
Poor policies, dumb SC and dheeton ke nasal ki awam, they all came together.

What authority did the SC have to exact such a decision? None. Why did we not hear a peep out of the government against it? Why are they still not doing anything about it? They clearly have the authority, as opposed to before when they did speak out.

We need to start seeing things as they are. The shoulder belonged to the SC judge, the bandook belonged to someone else.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The clip by OP has been deliberately cut short to present a false message. Thread locked.

Original statement @ 2:25,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom