What's new

Why are Pakistani awam so stupid about coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

fisher1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Because this clown is giving instructions.

Today, he said the government never planned to stop coronavirus but slow down its spread.

Isn't this what i said a few months back that mods couldn't stomach. This is all done so they can beg for even more corona aid.

Sheikh Rasheed even started counting the fawayed of coronavirus how it saved Pakistan from economic failure. Oh *** do saal bad bhi tum log economy nahi sambal saktay tou ghar kyu nahi chale jatein? Ye Niazi ki jaagir tou nahi

Today, he said the government never planned to stop coronavirus but slow down its spread.

Isn't this what i said a few months back that mods couldn't stomach. This is all done so they can beg for even more corona aid.

Sheikh Rasheed even started counting the fawayed of coronavirus how it saved Pakistan from economic failure. Oh *** do saal bad bhi tum log economy nahi sambal saktay tou ghar kyu nahi chale jatein? Ye Niazi ki jaagir tou nahi

No one will buy your kid mind thinking
this is what really happened

ISLAMABAD: The Supreme Court (SC) on Monday ordered for reopening of shopping malls and markets for the whole week all-over the country, which had been shut down during the lockdown in the wake of coronavirus (Covid-19).

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/660576-open-malls-markets-across-country-sc

Test capacity has been increased to 23,000 per day from 4,000 from april, may.

and we have 95% of recovery AL HUM DULILLAH hope it will be better.

Stop crying and start wearing mask and follow SOPS.

ISLAMABAD: The Supreme Court (SC) on Monday ordered for reopening of shopping malls and markets for the whole week all-over the country, which had been shut down during the lockdown in the wake of coronavirus (Covid-19).

This guy still doesn't understand what the purpose of the lockdown was. According to him it was just away for gov to make money. Who is giving the money? Aliens? IMF gave every country that was affected $1.4billion, regardless of the number of case. That was it. No more after that. The real reason every country imposed a temp lockdown due to the virus was for this.

Only difference is, our stupid SC got in the middle and opened everything. And now they are slowly taking U turn, when the number is increasing, putting the blame on Gov.

https://arynews.tv/en/sc-withdraws-order-of-markets-reopening/

you would actually make some sense if you were not a thug supporter. but you are, and that makes you dumb and stupid.
You people are the actual virus that needs to be eradicated from my country.

Everytime I read this guys posts I lose a few brain cells.

World over it is established fact that lockdown cannot end the spread, it only slows it down and spreads it out so that the health system can cope with it.

Reactions: AZ1

World over it is established fact that lockdown cannot end the spread, it only slows it down and spreads it out so that the health system can cope with it.

Watch the first 5 min of it. See how people are cutting bits out and using that to spread lies. These people have zero humanity in them. They will spread the bit around and then blame the gov when people don't listen.

Last edited:

Watch the first 5 min of it. See how people are cutting bits out and using that to spread lies. These people have zero humanity in them. They will spread the bit around and then blame the gov when people don't listen.

Look at the color of his clothes thats not even the speech he is referring to. Use a little bit of brain cells if you guys have any left after defending every blunder. Secondly we all remember who was against lock down, Its not an ancient phenomenon .

You are expecting Munafiq chailas of munafiq e azam to accept responsibility for their messes! Their biggest sign is they will always do ain bain shain when you question them . Period! Not Three days ago they were supporting to open tourism .....

Last edited:

Oah yah let some jahil mullahs or Peepeepee or some PMLN sowar take over the control and further rape this country which is hanging on its last threads thanks to idiots like you.

Look at the color of his clothes thats not even the speech he is referring to. Use a little bit of brain cells if you guys have any left after defending every blunder. Secondly we all remember who was against lock down, Its not an ancient phenomenon .

You are expecting Munafiq chailas of munafiq e azam to accept responsibility for their messes! Their biggest sign is they will always do ain bain shain when you question them . Period! Not Three days ago they were supporting to open tourism .....

How much donation you have done so far for the public? Lock down and then what let people die and their children as well? You may have money they don't.

Your type of people when lockdown will happen then you will post look people dying from hunger what this govt is doing this and that, that's call munafqat.

What happened to complete curfew on eid by saudia arabia? or dubai?

Wear Mask, and SOP and stop meeting with your friends.

PPP said we distribute rashan and no one even knew how about that? ok leave this

Have you ever received a word from Nawaz sharif on corona ? or even PIA incident? anything?

Now go to sleep.

In Lockdown people sitting on streets as gathering gappay hank rahey hotay hie. enjoying holidays. Chairs laga kar ke haan bhi kia haal hie mulk ka kia horaha hie etc panchait lagai hoti hie

Watch the whole video you idiot. Look at all the points he made. Specially the ones at the 10min mark.

You really think someone who made that press conference 2 months ago, when the virus was just about starting, will be saying its just a flu, nothing more. Context always matter. If i said you are brainless person but who is the better then most, and you quoted me saying you are brainless. You can see how context has changed.

India PPP PMLN and their supporters are against IK and only because of it I support IK.

half of these chines test kits, will even show a man to be pregnant, . all of europe was fcked by there , masks, and kits,

How much donation you have done so far for the public? Lock down and then what let people die and their children as well? You may have money they don't.

Your type of people when lockdown will happen then you will post look people dying from hunger what this govt is doing this and that, that's call munafqat.

What happened to complete curfew on eid by saudia arabia? or dubai?

Wear Mask, and SOP and stop meeting with your friends.

PPP said we distribute rashan and no one even knew how about that? ok leave this

Have you ever received a word from Nawaz sharif on corona ? or even PIA incident? anything?

Now go to sleep.

In Lockdown people sitting on streets as gathering gappay hank rahey hotay hie. enjoying holidays. Chairs laga kar ke haan bhi kia haal hie mulk ka kia horaha hie etc panchait lagai hoti hie

50 million Pakistani Rs . If you need receipts you have to come personally as i dont share such sensitive account Information online. Dont forget to bring an ID or Fatwa which can give you this jurisdiction.... other wise bring Oil:cheers: .

Not two minutes ago i said ain bain shain is there biggest identification .... A prime example is this post which is zero percent related to what is being showed in OP....

PTI did make some blunders at start of this pandemic. But I will say this, this awam is equally guilty of spreading this virus and getting us into where we are today.

Also SC, for opening everything before eid. All in all everyone needs to share the blame here. There is no one entity that ruined our situation.
Poor policies, dumb SC and dheeton ke nasal ki awam, they all came together.

PTI did make some blunders at start of this pandemic. But I will say this, this awam is equally guilty of spreading this virus and getting us into where we are today.

Also SC, for opening everything before eid. All in all everyone needs to share the blame here. There is no one entity that ruined our situation.
Poor policies, dumb SC and dheeton ke nasal ki awam, they all came together.

Itni buri awam hay to chor kar chalay kyun nahi jatay ye log hakoomat ...... Humay bhi maza aye flana wazeer awam ko chor kar bhag gaya ,,, Supreme court kay judge ka australia say pakistani muqadimat larnay ka ailaan aur kya chahiye bhai ??? Secretary Developments Awam kay hatho majboor ho kar timbak too may pul bananay lagay ...... Kya kahain ab..... Logic bhi koi cheez hay..... Ismay to shak nahi jaisi awam aisa wazeer-e-azam. Ab jo aflatoon defend kar rahay hain wohi jawab daingay na..... Mujhay ajkal purani awam yaad ati hay , Nai awam ka koi khas maza nahi....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom