What's new

Why all neighboring countries- China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bhutan, hate INDIA?

I think it's because majority don't eat Beef............

Except Pakistan, India has cordial and fruitful relations with all the other countries you listed above. The trade between India and China has crossed $70 billion, India and BD settled a long time border dispute, India and SL have never been so close with each other, and Nepal, Bhutan and India are almost one country.
China buisnes wd india.... it z still more thn less... according to chinese commnder on spot indo-sino war was a gd exrcise for chines but it screwd india...
BD Bcame sevrl tyms ur flood victm..
Wt u ppl did in burma.. a cross bordr operation... ur help in earth quake to nepal ws lyk a drop-sea ...
So wt more u can say..
ONE COUNTRY HAHAHAHAHAH...
U WANT B IT CANT ;-)

China buisnes wd india.... it z still more thn less... according to chinese commnder on spot indo-sino war was a gd exrcise for chines but it screwd india...
BD Bcame sevrl tyms ur flood victm..
Wt u ppl did in burma.. a cross bordr operation... ur help in earth quake to nepal ws lyk a drop-sea ...
So wt more u can say..
ONE COUNTRY HAHAHAHAHAH...
U WANT B IT CANT ;-)
What language is this ?

Yeah..lot of them will surely be jealous of my salary slip, including some, who get paid in USD or Pound Sterling :)

I think superpower Indians like these must be very proud of your salary slip:
rural-poverty-in-india-village-1.jpg

I think superpower Indians like these must be very proud of your salary slip:
rural-poverty-in-india-village-1.jpg
Ohh, you want me to quote a picture in response to give you the picture ? Not the brightest crayon in the box, are you ?

I'll break it down for you so that you can understand. India provides those opportunities and possibilities that likes of you can't have. You have Axact at best ? How many automobile companies are there in Pakistan ? Pharmaceuticals ? I hear, UN relief drugs in Pakistan were actually made in India ?

Add Indian occupied Kashmir too, Kashmiris hate Indians & India to core.... soon to be separated from India.

:yahoo::yahoo::woot::welcome:

Add Indian occupied Kashmir too, Kashmiris hate Indians & India to core.... soon to be separated from India.

:yahoo::yahoo::woot::welcome:
Soon?
You are crying that for 70 years but it is still with India:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom