What's new

Why al-Qaeda finds no recruits in India

Wrong. Another important factor to consider fact that Muslims are a MINORITY here. You pull a stunt and there are more extremists on the other side rearing to shut you down or frame you anyway.

This kind of thinking is what keeps us stunted forever. There is no excuse for the growth of Hindu radicalism. The radicals on the other side won't care about Hindus' revenge. They just want to fight for the rewards after death. Muslims being a minority is not the reason for the moderateness of Indian muslims. Their isolation from the crazies in the West is the actual reason. Up until the 1960s some of the most powerful muslim leaders(Arab or otherwise) were staunch secularists and/or leftists. We are lucky that by the time radicalism started, we divided and shut our doors tight on our western neighbor. Still there was some leakage and there were some who became jihadis fuelled by incidents like Bombay, Babri and Gujarat riots, but we are saved from the worst effects.

What was the "specific" BS , you are referring to , here.

PS: Btwn I like the usual forum words like "spewing", "bullshit" etc, which you too seems to use a lot in reply's .Also the prayer part where u say "may you be guided" was the most funniest and one of the most classic words which are repeated here.

you really need to catch up on some sleep; i was referring to your signature

i'm wasting my time

but anyways, good luck and emmm nice chatting with you

Q:- Why al-Qaeda finds no recruits in India
A:- May be because every act of terrorism by al- Qaeda is credited to ISI at first instance by the indians- they have given up- :whistle:-

lol. good one. :)
ontopic: We dont know whether AQ has India on its target. Its mostly busy fighting for arab land than elsewhere. Secondly AQ survives in lawless land or where regime is supportive.
Thirdly, it does not mean that there is no sympathy for AQ. For many muslims, they are resistance fighters fighting for their motherland.
If AQ decides to open India branch, I doubt it will face any recruitment issue.

more abject ignorance from you. The blacks were out of slavery as law and were given equal rights , both in a very short term ( much too long for my liking) compared to the years of the countries existence. A black was not accepted in 2008, we had several high ranking " Blacks" in both govt and private sectors. Sure we have tons more to go in terms of discrimination. But nowhere compared to where India is at it's point now. You actually have laws on the books regarding inter religion marriages right now!

The caste system did not wipe anyone out or segregated people? wtf are you smoking. The whole system is predicated on segregation and thereby keeping them at a lower social structure which yields them to be wiped out sooner. Can't get access to certain hospitals, can't touch someone, can't drink out of a well... this has been it's roots. when you keep them on the outskirts and don't provide them same access, what do you think happens to them? When you butcher and kill someone based on their caste what do you think that is called? They were not "welcomed" period. This is way more than what could be called an " small but acceptable ill".

You want to cite one person in a high office as some " look we did them good". But the larger system is way way into discrimination. You are clouded by this dangerous Hindu only doctrine , I know it, others know it- hell you never shy away from saying it yourself. You will lose in the end is my reverent belief, your doctrine will be a very very small minority view

My point is simple - we have problems and we will solve it. No need for guidance or condescending smirk from anyone. We have been far tolerant and accomodating to our people throughout history than most other nations including America. We dont need no ABCDs telling us how proud today he is feeling for getting that eagle passport and lecturing Indians on improving. Maybe you need to jump a extra bit higher to prove your loyalty..but that is not my problem.

And dont be an idiot. I'm quite clear in saying no Indian want other countries to lecture him/her..least of all an ABCD..considering that his country is responsible for half of the murder and mayhem worldwide. And Indian muslim, indian sikh, indian parsi are Indians..not you. They are the ones we are answerable to, not to you.

Muslims being a minority is not the reason for the moderateness of Indian muslims.

Hmmm in a way it is, though I admit it is NOT the only reason. And its a natural human phenomenon. We start becoming cocky only if we have sufficient numbers on our side and present a soft side when numbers are not in our favor. You can see the tolerance and moderation when you go to some old cities in India...Or look at the Muslim majority countries how they treat their minorities..

Their isolation from the crazies in the West is the actual reason.

There is no isolation...infact people today are better able to access information due to advancements in technology, social media etc..

Still there was some leakage and there were some who became jihadis fuelled by incidents like Bombay, Babri and Gujarat riots, but we are saved from the worst effects.

Are you a believer in the action-reaction theory ? because in that case I would need you to clarify which was the action and which the reaction..

After 65 years, number of Indian Muslims is equal to total people in Pakistan. In a country with 80 % Hindus, why did they spare 180 million Muslims over these years ?

Hindus are biggest extremists ? Kindly tell how many Indian terrorist groups are there in the world ?
@Oscar , now if such statements are made, isn't it necessary to take actions against such flaming posts ?

Are you so optimistic? I reported even more worse post from the same member to the mods but nothing happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm in a way it is, though I admit it is NOT the only reason. And its a natural human phenomenon. We start becoming cocky only if we have sufficient numbers on our side and present a soft side when numbers are not in our favor. You can see the tolerance and moderation when you go to some old cities in India...

Again, this is not something limited to Muslims...but for all humans..so i dont know why you suddenly became so defensive..
That may explain why there are no riots ignited by Muslim mobs, but the radicalism of Al-Qaeda kind does not need any numbers to succeed. The Al-Qaeda guy would rather kill himself also, in the hope of getting those virgins or whatever in the hereafter. For him it is just a small contribution in the cause. And we did have such guys, but the number is very very low compared to other countries around.

Your cockyness theory is probably applicable for street level mobs. May be I have made too general a statement. But that does not change the point.

There is no isolation...infact people today are better able to access information due to advancements in technology, social media etc..
Ergo, they are also better informed. They did not have herds of friends coming across the borders in the 80s to teach them about 'true Islam'.
Are you a believer in the action-reaction theory ? because in that case I would need you to clarify which was the action and which the reaction..
I don't know what your action-reaction theory is, but I cannot shut my eyes to some action-reaction relationship when it is there. That does not justify any violence, but if more people see the relationship, it will make a difference of attitudes. On the other hand, when there is a random event, I don't always expect it to be a reaction to something.

Pray tell us what are the actions and the reactions which you have in mind.

Indian Muslims are afraid to leave their families behind because they know they are in minority and in india hindus are the biggest extremists and would murder their families and start massacre of muslims all over india.

Indian muslims are not our business . nor are we responsible for their well being or vise versa, they made a choice to stay in India good or bad are their responsibility. same way we made a choice to opt for Pakistan/Bangladesh good or bad its our responsibility so please respect their choice & they should respect ours too. & stop worrying about others we have enough on our plate
& finally

stop flaming & quit trolling

@ Don,

Sirjee Deobandi sect which is being followed in your country is much different from the Islam Deoband preaches. I know this because I have been there as Deoband has one of the Shakti-Peeth for us Hindus. I have been there and have interacted with them a lot. Infact I was stunned to know that pakistani deobandis are so hardcore fundamentalists.

Kabhi India aaiye aur Deoband jaake miliye apne muslim bhaiyon se... You will find an altogether different Deoband.

Why haven't AQ found recruits in Bangladesh or a few other Islamic countries?? The answer's simple, these groups don't receive support from the state leaders in contrast to where AQ is most infested. Case in point - OBL was a state guest.

The answer is that on India`s western border there is a stable Pakistan

If Pakistan is destabalized , where do you think the 190 Million refugees will go into and that will bring some radical jihad into India

Why would you assume we will accept refugees? Particularly Muslim refugees?
Indo-Pak border is highly protected and patrollable, unlike the BD border where even if we want we cant stop cross border movement.

I feel myself blessed whenever I come across an Indian preaching morality, of course a morality that keeps on changing its definition..

We have nothing in common with Indian Muslims except religion, they are all at their own...

The question is why has Al Qaeda found it easier to recruit in droves in Pakistan and hardly few in India.

The answer is clear if you have the vision to see it: Pakistani's are fed on a diet of religious supremacism and bigotry of religion from the school books to the mosques

while Indians are not.

Why haven't AQ found recruits in Bangladesh or a few other Islamic countries?? The answer's simple, these groups don't receive support from the state leaders in contrast to where AQ is most infested. Case in point - OBL was a state guest.

Got proof to confirm your last claim?

Why are you Indians prone to making tall, unproven claims? Is this an airborn infection there in Hindustan?

Got proof to confirm your last claim?
Why are you Indians prone to making tall, unproven claims? Is this an airborn infection there in Hindustan?
Same can be asked about conspiracy theories that emerge every single day in Pakistan. I never know what's in the water of Pakistan . Is it a parasite in water that latches to people's mind ?

Q:- Why al-Qaeda finds no recruits in India
A:- May be because every act of terrorism by al- Qaeda is credited to ISI at first instance by the indians- they have given up- :whistle:-

Just Noticed it.

Congrats on becoming Elite Member. :)

Back
Top Bottom