What's new

Who's you fav Cartoon character/character's

@boris: I threw in Dilbert as soon Calvin and Hobbes as posted. There's too many Dilbert strips to post as I like most of them.

Ren & Stimpy!!!
ren+and+stimpy.jpg

cowboy-bebop.jpg

Doga,Nagraj, Super commando Dhruv and Parmanu. Already feeling nostalgic. You made my day bro :)

I know brother...I tool felt nostalgic seeing this on facebook..it instantly took me back to days when I just used to stick to the comics books the whole day...BTW you havent named the first one...:)

you get 4/5 ..lol

I know brother...I tool felt nostalgic seeing this on facebook..it instantly took me back to days when I just used to stick to the comics books the whole day...BTW you havent named the first one...:)

you get 4/5 ..lol

hey never read his comics. Is he another Raj Comics hero? By the way to add Chacha Chaudhary would add more nostalgia only :woot:

hey never read his comics. Is he another Raj Comics hero? By the way to add Chacha Chaudhary would add more nostalgia only :woot:

I know..chahca choudhary and the likes presented the different mood of the society...especially the 70's and 80's middle class....it was funny, simple yet very interesting...I hardly missed any of them....Chacha choudhary, Pinky,Billu,raman.

I know..chahca choudhary and the likes presented the different mood of the society...especially the 70's and 80's middle class....it was funny, simple yet very interesting...I hardly missed any of them....Chacha choudhary, Pinky,Billu,raman.

Shikari Shambhu, Supandi are also amazing. Inbetween who was that first super hero in ur posted pic.

Shikari Shambhu, Supandi are also amazing. Inbetween who was that first super hero in ur posted pic.

he's Tiranga.

yes shikari shambhu and suppandi were my fav too....also another character from tinkle was tantri the mantri.

Few more.........

Billu's unique hairstyle....that never revealed his eyes...lol

Billoo_garmi+ki+chhuttiyan.jpg

Pinky the ever smiling girl who spent her entire life in skirt...

pinki.jpg

Chachaji with Rocket...

CHACHA-CHAUDHARY-4.jpg

And raman the middle class Indian man....who never got rid of troubles..

Raman%20and%20Fifth%20Gear%20English.jpg

Sabu the giant....

Sabu_Ki_Chai-Chacha_Chaudhary_PyareToons.Com_Page_000.jpg

Bhaagwan...the only person chacha choudhary was scared of...

mzl.glitskwi.320x480-75.jpg

raka...the villain...
Raka_Ka_Inteqam-Chacha_Chaudhary_PyareToons.Com_Page_000.jpg

.@ amolthebest...

Daddy-Ji%20Characters%20in%20Indian%20Comics%20Series.jpg

Few more.........

Billu's unique hairstyle....that never revealed his eyes...lol

Billoo_garmi+ki+chhuttiyan.jpg

Pinky the ever smiling girl who spent her entire life in skirt...

pinki.jpg

Chachaji with Rocket...

CHACHA-CHAUDHARY-4.jpg

And raman the middle class Indian man....who never got rid of troubles..

Raman%20and%20Fifth%20Gear%20English.jpg

Sabu the giant....

Sabu_Ki_Chai-Chacha_Chaudhary_PyareToons.Com_Page_000.jpg

Bhaagwan...the only person chacha choudhary was scared of...

mzl.glitskwi.320x480-75.jpg

Mate you forget Raka. Sabu's biggest rival. jab saabu ko gussa aata hai to Jupitar pe kahi jwalamukhi phat jaata hai :cheesy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom