What's new

Whole Bangladesh is now officially under 3G

You Pay TAKA??? Didi is so much into MINORITY APPEASEMENT!! :tdown::tdown:

On Topic - Whole BD is UNOFFICIALLY under RAW!!!
We call it taka here for centuries. It's Bangladesh which borrowed this name from us.You should have been proud instead :-)

We call it taka here for centuries. It's Bangladesh which borrowed this name from us.You should have been proud instead :-)

We didn't borrow it from WB. You call Rupee Taka and we call Taka Taka. Our currency's name is TAKA and yours RUPEE.

Proud of BD taking a local name from WB?? :lol:

I am saying that hope Mamata Didi isn't into minority appeasement so much that she has started BD currency in place of Indian Rupee in W. Bengal? :D

Proud of BD taking a local name from WB?? :lol:

I am saying that hope Mamata Didi isn't into minority appeasement so much that she has started BD currency in place of Indian Rupee in W. Bengal? :D

Mamata didi ki bas chale to arabi dinar chalu karde idhar. She is thinking of introducing camels as public transport. So, taka is probably last thing remaining of our past.:tongue:

Are you serious? Taka has been the generic name for money in Bangla.

No :D

We didn't borrow it from WB. You call Rupee Taka and we call Taka Taka. Our currency's name is TAKA and yours RUPEE.

Thanks. Didn't know this fact :D
Bangali is here, not there :whistle:

Copy cats :whistle:

I pay 10Mbps speed for about Rs1000 with 50GB limit. How are the rates in your country??
Dafaq i am getting 512kbps at day and 1 mbps at night unlimited at Rs.576. well 50GB at 10 mbps is not sufficient.:bounce:

Dafaq i am getting 512kbps at day and 1 mbps at night unlimited at Rs.576. well 50GB at 10 mbps is not sufficient.:bounce:

Well if you watch a lot of videos like I do then it will not be sufficient. Well with the plan I have after the limit I can still watch free but with lesser speeds.

I pay 10Mbps speed for about Rs1000 with 50GB limit. How are the rates in your country??
Dafaq i am gettind 1 mbps at night unlimited at Rs.576. well 50GB at 10 mbps is not sufficient.g 512kbps at day an:bounce:
Well if you watch a lot of videos like I do then it will not be sufficient. Well with the plan I have after the limit I can still watch free but with lesser speeds.
then good bro.....coz any limit on net usage is bad stuff......In the century of HD it (50gb) is less.

They think they are giving so much.I rofl when I see the ads of offers like 50 MB-100 MB.

Price is high in BD. I pay 1437 BDT (Including VAT) only for 512 Kbps speed (Unlimited) but recently Govt. ISP BTCL has slashed down price. 1100 BDT for 1 Mbps unlimited data.
Unlimited word doesn't exist in their(Mobile Operators) book.they throttle after 8 GB for GP(128 Kbps).

I got BSNL broadband facility in 2003 or so it worked fine(till 2011-12) until some major OFC laid under a state highway developed problems. BSNL(A Public undertaking) Engineers denied repairing the same. because, as per them there is a contract or court verdict something which prevents digging up the state highway. now, I rely on 3G for net. no broadband. No Beam telecom or such pvt ISP's they are restricted to 3 or 4 big metros. I live near Cochin,Kerala JFYI. we have no good broadband ISP's except for big cities.

Back
Top Bottom