Votes: 16 24.2%
  • BSP under Mayawati

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Mulayam Singh Yadav

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
You overlooked the word = coercion.

India is democracy.
These tactics, if employed, are undemocratic.

That's your assumption of what will happen. Aren't we discussing predictions about the results based on ground situations. Anyway, I don't care if coercion is employed.

Can you give me a link of your claim that swarajmag predicted defeat of BJP in Bihar?

https://swarajyamag.com/magazine/swarajya-5forty3-pre-poll-survey-neck-to-neck-in-bihar/

That was a pre-poll prediction from September. Aren't we discussing post poll predictions here? Shouldn't you have searched for swarajyamag's post poll predictions? Selection bias much?

Anyway, here you go. From October 2015 after phase 1 of Bihar was done:
https://swarajyamag.com/politics/the-bihar-pendulum-swings-again

You overlooked the word = coercion.

India is democracy.
These tactics, if employed, are undemocratic.

Followed some of your posts and comments. My observation: you are pro-app and hard core anti-modi.

On Topic: Polarization of M is resulting in counter polarization of Hindus in favour of your know whom. Results would be surprising to all poll pundits.
PS: I am not from UP but closely in touch with all workers of most of the parties in UP( friends and relatives). As of today, BJP has upper hand.

Followed some of your posts and comments. My observation: you are pro-app and hard core anti-modi.

On Topic: Polarization of M is resulting in counter polarization of Hindus in favour of your know whom. Results would be surprising to all poll pundits.
PS: I am not from UP but closely in touch with all workers of most of the parties in UP( friends and relatives). As of today, BJP has upper hand.

Those having upper hand do not commit election sin by going against EC rules & regulations:

Dainik Jagaran editor got arrested for giving a poll forecast in favor of BJP (planted by BJP) as a paid advertisement.

BJP (in UP) on slippery slope.
Its Hung shit anyway if SP-Congress not winning.

Those having upper hand do not commit election sin by going against EC rules & regulations:

Dainik Jagaran editor got arrested for giving a poll forecast in favor of BJP (planted by BJP) as a paid advertisement.

BJP (in UP) on slippery slope.
Its Hung shit anyway if SP-Congress not winning.

Not sure what you called sin. Is is open calling of Muslims to vote out BJP from SP and BP leaders or using government machinery "yadav" to distribute election material.

Jagran did break the law, what about secular NDTV which published PUNJAB trends in the polling day evening. No noise from any party since it showed that Akali-BJP were losing.

Atleast know your subject before giving sermons.

Not sure what you called sin. Is is open calling of Muslims to vote out BJP from SP and BP leaders or using government machinery "yadav" to distribute election material.

Jagran did break the law, what about secular NDTV which published PUNJAB trends in the polling day evening. No noise from any party since it showed that Akali-BJP were losing.

it was after poll closure as far as I know

Mine was not a sermon but a fact as reported in various newspapers on UP election.
The thread is of UP elections and you went off the tangent yourself (Punjab)

Brush up your vocabulary sil vous plait.

it was after poll closure as far as I know
Exit polls are banned by EC, so criminal in both cases. Only jagran was highlighted since it projected BJP victory. I rest my case.

Mine was not a sermon but a fact as reported in various newspapers on UP election.
The thread is of UP elections and you went off the tangent yourself (Punjab)

Brush up your vocabulary sil vous plait.
LOL! something is called analogy and I am quoting a point. Newspaper reports are not always factual, most of them are opinion. Facts will come on 11th March, rest is opinion like yours and mine.

Exit polls are banned by EC, so criminal in both cases. Only jagran was highlighted since it projected BJP victory. I rest my case.

LOL! something is called analogy and I am quoting a point. Newspaper reports are not always factual, most of them are opinion. Facts will come on 11th March, rest is opinion like yours and mine.

As far as I know exit polls are not banned. Releasing results before/ during the process is not legal.

Here in the above bold letters, you are saying Newspaper reports are not always factual
And in the same vein giving the reference of published news as your analogy in the bottom?
Do some justice to your gray matter man!

what about secular NDTV which published PUNJAB trends in the polling day evening. No noise from any party since it showed that Akali-BJP were losing.

As far as I know exit polls are not banned. Releasing results before/ during the process is not legal.
Even data collection as well showing any type of trend b/w polling cycle is banned by EC..

Here in the above bold letters, you are saying Newspaper reports are not always factual
And in the same vein giving the reference of published news as your analogy in the bottom?
Do some justice to your gray matter man!
I have quoted both as opinion piece and how cases were treated differently. Understand you are slow but try to get the point. Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom