What's new

Who will win if there if war between India & Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a saying in Chinese, "Wei kong tian xia bu luan" (唯恐天下不乱)。

Or as they said in "The Dark Knight"... "Some people just want to watch the world burn".

Who doesn't do that is either a teenage girl or a Chinese.

We are none of them. That is why we come to visit a defence forum?

I am saying why always Indian soldiers get killed by Pakistani army ?

You are ill informed that's all I have to tell you on this assessment of yours. Take of the greens and you will see your blood seeping out too.

Why don't India violate ceasefire with Pakistan and China when India has a population of 1.2 billion and today onion is Rs 80/kg in India.

Ceasefire violation, India/China population, Onion price - your comment has all the ingredients to make it sound crazy, hilarious and comical.

India should be the attacker sometimes when there are 1.2 billion Indians

Not every one are as crazy as trigger happy pakistanis. Indian army knocks pakistanis down every now and then and they hit the un-marked graves. pakistani army shamefully declare their soldiers as terrorists and don't even claim their bodies. They did the same for NLI units during Kargil war.

Each side will make sure the other wouldn't survive to claim the Victory. :coffee:

Or as they said in "The Dark Knight"... "Some people just want to watch the world burn".
Land belongs to animals and birds first. People have taken over big cities and animals and birds have become beggars.

If animals and birds attack people because of hungry and constant push over then animals will be shot dead.

Inspite of telling for past 2 years that people in big cities must feed street dogs, cats, crows and birds. Beggars should be given some jobs, I still see hungry animals and birds everywhere in Mumbai and other big cities.

People cannot buy decent houses in big cities because of sky-high prices and food inflation.

And I bet those are the most coward people on earth. Hence they sit at one corner of their home probably online and fantasize death and destruction! This thread is an example.

You are generalizing.

BTW, show me any person who does not fear death.

You see the soldiers in uniforms and guns, you think, they don't fear death?

Yes "you" are split in half by Indians. :P

What do you mean?

You are generalizing.

BTW, show me any person who does not fear death.

You see the soldiers in uniforms and guns, you think, they don't fear death?

Everyone fears death. Even soldiers fear death. But it depends how much one can overcome. Soldiers can overcome to a certain level and that's why they are soldiers and that's the reason they can face death.

Assuming there is a nuclear fallout and both nations bomb each other to death. You think the nuclear residual fallout will only stop at Indian and Pakistani borders? Have you considered radioactive waste that will be carried across the borders of Pakistan and India and affect much larger chunks of lands IN THE NORTH, EAST and WESTERN MOST VICINITY OF SOUTH ASIA ?

Be a war monger for all you care but think of all these things first @ Asiadarega

Everyone fears death. Even soldiers fear death. But it depends how much one can overcome. Soldiers can overcome to a certain level and that's why they are soldiers and that's the reason they can face death.

There are people, I tell you, who didn't have thew chance to be employed as soldiers. It is not like if you just want, the army will recruit you and give you salary. Joining the army is a job after all.

A soldier performs his duty because he will get salary and so that his family, his wife and children along with his buddha baap, buddhi maa can get food, clothes and shelter back in his village home.

But there are people, I tell you, who rob others, assassinate others because that is what they do to survive. They are hired criminals or contract killers.

You pay him five lakhs and ask him to kill someone, he will perform his duty. He is more courageous than any soldier in uniform.

Why?

Because he has nothing to lose apart from his life. Try to stay away from such persons.

There are people, I tell you, who didn't have thew chance to be employed as soldiers. It is not like if you just want, the army will recruit you and give you salary. Joining the army is a job after all.

A soldier performs his duty because he will get salary and so that his family, his wife and children along with his buddha baap, buddhi maa can get food, clothes and shelter back in his village home.

But there are people, I tell you, who rob others, assassinate others because that is what they do to survive. They are hired criminals or contract killers.

You pay him five lakhs and ask him to kill someone, he will perform his duty. He is more courageous than any soldier in uniform.

Why?

Because he has nothing to lose apart from his life. Try to stay away from such persons.

Not really. They look brave because they have guns in hand and they have a armed gang behind them to defend them and they operate against unarmed persons. Whereas army fights another army or armed terror groups.

Assuming there is a nuclear fallout and both nations bomb each other to death. You think the nuclear residual fallout will only stop at Indian and Pakistani borders? Have you considered radioactive waste that will be carried across the borders of Pakistan and India and affect much larger chunks of lands IN THE NORTH, EAST and WESTERN MOST VICINITY OF SOUTH ASIA ?

Be a war monger for all you care but think of all these things first @ Asiadarega

Water goes down the Himalayas, not upwards.

It is possible that some radioactive dust will move into Tibet autonomous region, but most of it will be blocked by the sheer enormity of the Himalayan plateau. And even if some gets across, Tibet is one of the least populated areas on Earth.

The nuclear weapons in South Asia are all of the fission-type. There have been no tested thermonuclear weapons (weapons with explosive power in the megatons). So it is unlikely to spill over that much into neighboring countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom