What's new

Who will be the next head of the ISI?

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
139509221025057029432654.jpg

Guys Lt General Naveed Mukhtar is retiring on 1st October and few other Generals also, so who you think could be next ISI Chief ??????

Hey it is not so difficult to guess. I know exactly.

former chief and this present chief of isi have been seeing in only silver color suit..
any reason for it?
@BHarwana @araz
since ISI is a civ organization but the head is a serving general, they can switch between civvies nad uniform depending on the nature of the engagement. if they go to GHQ they wear uniform, if meeting anyone in their own office usually civvies.

ISI stands for Inter-Services Intelligence. Services here mean military services like Army, Navy and Air Force. How is that civilian?

since ISI is a civ organization but the head is a serving general, they can switch between civvies nad uniform depending on the nature of the engagement. if they go to GHQ they wear uniform, if meeting anyone in their own office usually civvies.

my concern is who is next after next after next ISI chief

ISI stands for Inter Services Intelligence and its a tri service org not civilian .
IB is civilian

ISI stands for Inter Services Intelligence and its a tri service org not civilian .
IB is civilian
But isnt ISI officially under Prime Minister's purview? Doesn't PM approve the appointment?

ISI stands for Inter-Services Intelligence. Services here mean military services like Army, Navy and Air Force. How is that civilian?
I was of the understanding that ISI Chief officially reports to PM as his appointment is approved by the PM. Hence even the budget is separate. Or is my understanding not correct?`

Even the army chief is appointed by PM and he also reports to the PM, does that make army a civilian institution?

But isnt ISI officially under Prime Minister's purview? Doesn't PM approve the appointment?

I was of the understanding that ISI Chief officially reports to PM as his appointment is approved by the PM. Hence even the budget is separate. Or is my understanding not correct?`

Back
Top Bottom