What's new

Who was the most influential person in the whole human history?

With all the points given in green highlighted text i find jesus better as he was the one who spread love..
i don't want any military leader as my inspiration...

so i will go with Mahatma Gandhi,he influenced Martin Luther King,Nelson Mandela which further inspired millions of people...

Listen kid...since you can't understand a simple point...I am NOT talking about who is "better" *Facepalm*

Didn't I write clearly enough that its not about greatness as that issue would be subjective? I am talking about influence...

By the way,no one is asking about your 'inspiration' :disagree: :wave:

Listen kid...since you can't understand a simple point...I am NOT talking about who is "better" *Facepalm*

Didn't I write clearly enough that its not about greatness as that issue would be subjective? I am talking about influence...

By the way,no one is asking about your 'inspiration' :disagree: :wave:

lol i just said jesus is better as influence of love is always better than influence of military power..
the very reason that makes you go bananas over my comments is why i find Jesus more influential..
and by the way when you are influenced by someone then only you get inspired so i said my inspiration..

i never talked about greatness btw...its you who compared jesus and mohammad in your post...

On second thoughts, the greatest influence for me is the anonymous person who discovered fire.

No fire = no cooked food, no religion, no development, no nothing.

Guru Tegh Bahudar, He is The Shield of India. He gave Indians a new unique identity. A decisive influence on the subsequent history of the Indian Subcontinent.

Guru Tegh Bahadur's 'execution was universally regarded by Hindus as a sacrifice for their faith'. The felt grateful to the Guru for what he did for them. As long, therefore, as this feeling of gratitude lives in their hearts, so long will Guru Tegh Bahadur, Champion of the Hindus, be alive for them. One immediate result of Guru's death was significant and wholesome. We know that Aurangzeb was burning with zeal to convert all Hindus to Islam. The fire of indignation and revenge cooled the fire of his fanatic zeal. The Hindus were allowed to live on in his empire. But for that change, they would all have been made to become Muslims. Hindus in India are a living monument of what the Guru did for their faith. They live because the Gur died for their sake.

lol i just said jesus is better as influence of love is always better than influence of military power..
the very reason that makes you go bananas over my comments is why i find Jesus more influential..
and by the way when you are influenced by someone then only you get inspired so i said my inspiration..

i never talked about greatness btw...its you who compared jesus and mohammad in your post...

Influence of military power? What a retard !! So,Muhammad's supervising of the process of writing Qur'an have no influence,his role as a religious leader has no influence but his role as a battlefield commander is what you are comparing with Jesus "love" ?

And I wasn't comparing Jesus and Muhammad...I said that in my point of view..It has to be either Jesus or Muhammad but I am giving Muhammad number one spot because of the reasons I mentioned...!!

And you 'genius'...again I am not interested in your inspiration or what influences you...I said most influential in human history ...So where does your "my inspiration" fit ?:wave:

I don't understand why so many people think it is mahatma Gandhi? The only reason his name has become infamous is because he was the acceptable face the British were happy to place on the independence movement, he was English educated so he dined regularly with them in a social sense- an enemy advocating non-violence is a gift right? Yes he did mobilise a large number of people but that wasn't a problem for the British they had put down larger scale protests in both India and other colonies before. The true face of the independence movement, the true revolutionaries were the likes of - Bhagat Singh, Raj Guru, Sukh Dev,Chandrasekhar Azad,Shivaram Rajguru,Ashfaqulla Khan. Notice that these men are Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs fighting together as brothers. This was the face of the revolution that the British has to play down but were the true fighters for independence. As any expert on guerilla warfare will tell you- to get rid of a technologically superior invader the idea is not to fight them in an all out war but in small attacks that may not gain too much militarily but much symbolically. You need to make the enemy want to leave, and isn't this what happened as a result of these heroes ^^^? The British couldn't leave fast enough.

It is an utter travesty to equate the entire freedom movement to one man and brush aside others who played just a big a part, if not more, in securing the freedom of India. It is a dire shame that these men/women seem to have been forgotten or emitted history. Any real expert will tell you the truth.

the reason you know Mohammad (P.B.U.H) as a military commander only is because you have'nt read about Mohammad (P.B.U.H)'s life. . So don't comment on it. .

I don't understand why so many people think it is mahatma Gandhi? The only reason his name has become infamous is because he was the acceptable face the British were happy to place on the independence movement, he was English educated so he dined regularly with them in a social sense- an enemy advocating non-violence is a gift right? Yes he did mobilise a large number of people but that wasn't a problem for the British they had put down larger scale protests in both India and other colonies before. The true face of the independence movement, the true revolutionaries were the likes of - Bhagat Singh, Raj Guru, Sukh Dev,Chandrasekhar Azad,Shivaram Rajguru,Ashfaqulla Khan. Notice that these men are Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs fighting together as brothers. This was the face of the revolution that the British has to play down but were the true fighters for independence. As any expert on guerilla warfare will tell you- to get rid of a technologically superior invader the idea is not to fight them in an all out war but in small attacks that may not gain too much militarily but much symbolically. You need to make the enemy want to leave, and isn't this what happened as a result of these heroes ^^^? The British couldn't leave fast enough.

It is an utter travesty to equate the entire freedom movement to one man and brush aside others who played just a big a part, if not more, in securing the freedom of India. It is a dire shame that these men/women seem to have been forgotten or emitted history. Any real expert will tell you the truth.

Sorry, freedom movement was nothing before gandhi came to the scene. It was an elitist movement, where lawers, doctors and some well to do people used to do some token protest, and masses did not give a sh*t.
Gandhi not only made it a mass movement, he guided it to its logical conclusion.
After India got independence, many other countries got inspired to get independence.

It is difficult to find 1 single person who was most influential, Gandhi was surely one of most influential person.

Mod Edit: Pointless term removed.

for me its shivaji maharaj, SAM manekshaw, Indira Gandhi , homi bhabha , Vikram sarabhai.

shivaji maharaj formed maratha dynasty which defeated aurangajeb and became empire.

tactics of shivaji maharaj like ganimi kava were followed by Marathas even after his death.

thus shivaji maharaj built a secular Hindu dynasty which ultimately destroyed mughal empire.

Indira Gandhi and SAM manekshaw achieved what seemed impossible.

due to homi bhabha and Vikram sarabhai India is now formidable nuclear and space power. of course homi had backing of Nehru and sarabhai also had govt backing.

Sorry, freedom movement was nothing before gandhi(P.B.U.H.) came to the scene. It was an elitist movement, where lawers, doctors and some well to do people used to do some token protest, and masses did not give a sh*t.
Gandhi(P.B.U.H.) not only made it a mass movement, he guided it to its logical conclusion.
After India got independence, many other countries got inspired to get independence.

It is difficult to find 1 single person who was most influential, Gandhi(P.B.U.H.) was surely one of most influential person.

Are you being sarcastic ?

the reason you know Mohammad (P.B.U.H) as a military commander only is because you have'nt read about Mohammad (P.B.U.H)'s life. . So don't comment on it. .

i know he had to fight as he was forced out...but when it comes to Jesus and Muhammad i will always choose Jesus no matter what...

Back
Top Bottom