What's new

Who was the Greatest Emperor in South Asian History?

Who was the Greatest emperor in South Asia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you read what I said trini.. I said HISTORY dummy!

Aap Indians hamien kahien bhi jeeney nahin daitey! If some Pakistanis claim that their history started with Mohammad Bin Qasim, then u Indis claim that how dare you forget your pre-islamic past! And if we take pride in our pre-islamic past and say our recorded history started with IVC, then we get spammy reponses like the one posted by KRAIT above :hitwall: kahan jaoun, kisko apni dastaan sunaoun!!

these indians are also convertor from different religions .....NO one is telling me wat they were before draviadian .....:lol:

I have posted the genetic study before which appeared in American Journal of Human Genetics, go and dig it just like how your buddy Vinod digs my old posts. Pakistan is genetically 60% West Eurasian (Aryan), 35% South Asian (Dravidian) and 5% Mongolian or something like that. I don't have time to post the genetic map of Pakistan again.

In all your previous comments you mentioned you are not related to South Indians. IVC aur Tipu Sultan ko claim karne ke liya Dravidian se rishta jud gaya. :lol::lol:

In all your previous comments you mentioned you are not related to South Indians. IVC aur Tipu Sultan ko claim karne ke liya Dravidian se rishta jud gaya. :lol::lol:

I was only talking about MYSELF, duh! Got it now. :D :enjoy:

these indians are also convertor from different religions .....NO one is telling me wat they were before draviadian .....:lol:

oh my god!! :rofl: hhahaahhhah!

I was only talking about MYSELF, duh! Got it now. :D :enjoy:

You were talking about every Pakistani Punjabis, Sindhi, Baloch, Pashtuns and Muhajirs who are not Dravidians. :agree:

Please stop claiming the rich heritage of our Dravidian ancestors of Meluhha(IVC).:angry:

Haaanhaan jokes marti jaanaaa behan par meri sawaal ka jawab na deina ! Is that you in the avatar ?

Haaanhaan jokes marti jaanaaa behan par meri sawaal ka jawab na deina ! Is that you in the avatar ?

Armstrong, is that YOU in ur profile pic? Cute indeed! :D

You were talking about every Pakistani Punjabis, Sindhi, Baloch, Pashtuns and Muhajirs who are not Dravidians. :agree:

Please stop claiming the rich heritage of our Dravidian ancestors of Meluhha(IVC).:angry:

You forgot Kashmiris, the cutest n purest Aryans :rofl:. I still have a crush on that Kashmiri guy, sigh!

There you go. But one thing I don't understand is why you take credit for those people who came thousands of miles to conquer India.

Typical indian straw man tactic. My point in previous post made PERFECTLY.

They weren't from IVC. There were no muslims when they came. Its not from our "distorted" history books, its from many scholarly western sources which I think can perfectly allude to this.

Again you people thrive of purporting what other have posted or said. Its either this or you severly lack discerning skills.

Aren't the western sources also says that majority of people living in Indian subcontinent especially the muslims are from non-muslim ancestry.

Pakistan was apart of the second Islamic Caliphate. You people are still "hindus" ( or whatever you people called yourself at that time because your paganistic religion had no official name of "hinduism" till after the British conqured and gave it to you people as there were several hundred different pagan groups at that time) because umayya shams stopped at present day indian border.

Indian and Bengali Muslims are majority from "non-muslim ancestry" from indian subcontinent 400 million vs. 170 million.

As I said, make up your mind. Stop taking credits of people like Babur.

again straw man tactic. the very definition of dignity eludes you.

Kashmiri or a Mirpuri.

Kashmiris, Koshur Kashmiris who speak Kashmiri and are only found in Indian held Kashmir, not the Dogras of Jammu, Mirpuri or Pahadi ppl of Azad Kashmir, not the Shina speakers of Gilgit Baltistan. Clear enough?

Kashmiris, Koshur Kashmiris who speak Kashmiri and are only found in Indian held Kashmir, not the Dogras of Jammu, Mirpuri or Pahadi ppl of Azad Kashmir, not the Shina speakers of Gilgit Baltistan. Clear enough?

Some of us Koshur Speaking Kashmiris are found here in the Punjab too and we don't seem Koshur anymore...we've assimilated to the extent of intermarrying between the Punjabis and adopting the Punjabi culture and the language (or Urdu) as our mother tongue...!

........... mene kiya kaha tha ..aik baat bate the ....yad naee tumen :blink:?

Nahin...! :blink:

1. Aurangzeb
2. Babur
3. Akbar

What about Armstrong the Buttttt ? You're so cruel...! :cry:

Some of us Koshur Speaking Kashmiris are found here in the Punjab too and we don't seem Koshur anymore...we've assimilated to the extent of intermarrying between the Punjabis and adopting the Punjabi culture and the language (or Urdu) as our mother tongue...!

Nahin...! :blink:

But u still look very much Kashmiri... r u B U T T?

Back
Top Bottom