What's new

Who wants peace, India or Pakistan?

Well we have always been hearing from Indian members that India is a very peaceful country and wants peaceful relationships with Pakistan before presenting long list of "Do more" and it is Pakistanis who are not serious enough and/or willing to improve relationships with India so i decided to gather some Google trends to know the common opinion of both respective countries. In another words, who wants Peace?

Please do visit Google trend website before bashing at me. I am just trying to collect data from google trends and would be happy to see you posting similar stats from Google if possible. Please also consider the number of Internet users in India (810 milion) and the number of Internet users in Pakistan (185 million) so when you post any similar statistics you must keep that in mind

India Pakistan Friendship

indiapakistanfriendship.jpg

India Pakistan Peace

indiapakistanpeace.jpg

India Pakistan

indiapakistan.jpg

Kashmir

kashmirx.jpg

India Pakistan Iran

indiapakistaniran.jpg

Credit goes to one Indian member who posted one similar stat of google trends in another thread and i got an idea from that particular post.

It was an interesting thread as to evaluate as to whom among the 2 nations are more serious about peace.

But my dear friend Zaki has taken google trends as an indicator as to determine the analysis.

Google trends reflects what keywords people are searching for on a daily basis.

The parameters shown in the provided graphs reflects what an average person search inside the internet on daily basis by countries.

The graphs provided by Zaki reflects how the people are interested in the given key words.

The key words for peace, India-Pakistan, India-Pakistan_Iran, Kashmir, Peace etc etc would be much lower in a country like India.

Replace the keyword with:

jobs
market
shares
business
train timings
bus timings
news
school
exams
vegetable price
market price
automobile
second hand cars
money
reduction sale
tourism
electricity
trends
MBA

etc etc

and You will find the name of India topping it and this what an average Indian searches inside the Internet.

This shows that an average Indian is least concerned about International relations and Kashmir but more concerned about his and his family's daily life.

Again the Credit goes to one Indian member who posted one similar stat of google trends in another thread and Zaki got the idea from that particular post and i used it to present my point here.

Everyone wants peace,but the truth is that there are numerous other issues which can harm our peaceful ambitions.
For Pakistan it is the Kashmir issue,for India it is the issue of terrorism originating from Pakistan.
These issues should be resolved to fulfill the dream of "Peace"
:cheers:

Replace the keyword with:

jobs
market
shares
business
train timings
bus timings
news
school
exams
vegetable price
market price
automobile
second hand cars
money
reduction sale
tourism
electricity
trends
MBA

etc etc

and You will find the name of India topping it and this what an average Indian searches inside the Internet.

This shows that an average Indian is least concerned about International relations and Kashmir but more concerned about his and his family's daily life.

Again the Credit goes to one Indian member who posted one similar stat of google trends in another thread and Zaki got the idea from that particular post and i used it to present my point here.

Amazing! Thats what i wanted to prove (Checked each keyword myself and found India tops all keywords searches)

and to Pakistan
Don't you have any other work other then Kashmir and Bollywood Songs

Amazing! Thats what i wanted to prove (Checked each keyword myself and found India tops all keywords searches)

and to Pakistan don't you have any other work other then Kashmir and bolly songs

Well... there is an objective reality out there, but we view it through the spectacles of our beliefs, attitudes, and values.

if india would have supported pakistan in neutralizing the terrorists

How do you mean? If you mean that India should do the cleanup itself, there was talk of surgical strikes and some planes entered pak air space to finish the job, but were requested to go back.

OTOH, if you mean pak can do the cleanup and India should provide moral support- then pak has already delayed the trial so much that any apparent sincerity on its part seems to have evaporated. The aim of exchanging all the dossiers was not to show case Indian print industry.

If you are looking at joint operations in b/w the 2 airforces/armies- you may be ahead of your time.

DAWN.COM | Columnists | The peace chimera

That the political government has surrendered the foreign policy/national security domain to the army is clear, whatever the meek protestations of Qureshi & co. So we’ll leave them out of this. The problem here is that the army’s line on India has hardened in recent times, an increasing hawkishness that can be interpreted several ways.

The more charitable explanation is that the army is merely calibrating Pakistan’s policy towards India on the basis of Indian intransigence towards Pakistan. From this perspective, the Indian single-point agenda of Mumbai is just subterfuge for not talking about ‘core’ issues, like Kashmir and water, and overlooks the destabilising investments India is making in its conventional war machinery.

The moderate hawkish line is that while India is not willing to talk to Pakistan for whatever reasons internal to it, Pakistan should focus on improving its internal security situation and stabilising the economy: the Indian neighbour isn’t going anywhere, when they are ready to talk, we’ll talk; but we aren’t going to beg them to talk, we’ll just focus on putting our own house in order in the meantime.

In fairness, if that were the real reason for the stiff line the army appears to be taking towards India, it would be justified.

But there is a less charitable explanation that cannot be ignored: that the army may be up to its old tricks again and isn’t really interested in peace. There is, observers say, some ‘proof’ of this.

It took Pakistan weeks to admit what everyone knew, that Ajmal Kasab was a Pakistani. Why? Here was a possibility to come forward and show Pakistan’s clean hands. Instead the army clung to its standard approach: never give the enemy an inch.

Worse, why has movement on the Mumbai front been so slow? Sure, it took India more than a year to convict Kasab even though the proof was overwhelming and direct. Still, it is hard to shake the feeling that Pakistan has done less than the bare minimum to bring any kind of closure on the Mumbai attacks.

Enter the fiendish complexity. When articulated it can come across as terribly naïve and simplistic: that the Pakistan Army is institutionally averse to peace with India because it would undermine its power inside Pakistan.

Yet, some of Pakistan’s most articulate, intelligent and informed members of its foreign policy elite with decades of experience under their belts often make precisely this argument, in private and with some grimness.

The army’s response is fierce and predictable. Nonsense, the generals say, India is Enemy No 1 for a reason. And then they go on to list those reasons, many of which are genuine. It has nothing to do with internal power dynamics, according to the army.

Think of it this way, though. If you were to ask Bill O’Reilly or Glenn Beck or Sean Hannity of Fox News if anyone tells them what to say, they will say no. And they are probably right. They say what they say because often they genuinely mean it. They genuinely believe in the values of the right, whatever those may be, in America.

Who better to further the propaganda of the right than those who actually believe in it? O’Reilly, Beck and Hannity have the platform they have because the bosses at Fox News realise there is no one better to hawk an ideology than a true believer.As with all analogies, it is imperfect: a similar dynamic may be at work among the Pakistan Army officers. So fiercely schooled are they in the feinbild of India as the enemy that they can’t see what others can.

It is not about us dominating Pakistan, army officers swear, it’s about us defending Pakistan. To be fair, most of them are so focused on the latter, they don’t see its connection with the former.

But what most in the army can’t see and what some choose not to see still has real effects. And right now that could be the real reason the hawks have won.

See this is the thing, how did u assume that terrorists responsible for Mumbai were stateless actors and not supported by the Pakistan Govt?
Also when our prime minister was in lahore having peace talks ,pakistan did kargil and hence back stabbed India. How can u explain that?
I will say there are people on both sides who r to be blamed for the unfortunate situation that India and Pakistan find themself today reggarding peace between each other

Hi,

It doesn't make an iota of a difference if they were state or stateless criminals---. You keep playing these word games that have not let you get anywhere with pakistan.

A peace deal would have neutralized them---they would have nowhere to go and run. They would have seen a joint action and effort against them from all the sides---and in due time---their vision would have died alongwith their ideas. But in order to get rid of them----there needed a stronger effort on part of indian and pak govt.

India fell into the trap set by the terrorists---or india intentionally fell into the trap---or india was waiting for something like this to happen to walk away from the peace deal----or india was never sincere in forming peace---the first little shape up and test of sincerety came up---and india flopped right on its belly.

Every single time such a thing happens and india makes a flop means that india's destiny is controlled by a bunch of fanatic terrorists---. It shows that india's committment to peace are not based on solid grounds---rather they are planted in ever shifting sands---they go this way and they go that way.

India's game is to have pakistan declared a pariah nation---one way or the other---make pakistan fall to its knees and beg for mercy from hindustan---that is what it is all about.

The son who wanted to seek independence must come back to its mother, crawling on his knees and begging to seek forgiveness for his indescretions----that is what it is all about.

You did siachen---we did kargil---so what is the big deal---nothing much----.

there is no answer to this question.Indians think that Pakistanis don't want peace and Pakistanis think that the Indians dont want peace.The situation will remain this way .

Well we have always been hearing from Indian members that India is a very peaceful country and wants peaceful relationships with Pakistan before presenting long list of "Do more" and it is Pakistanis who are not serious enough and/or willing to improve relationships with India so i decided to gather some Google trends to know the common opinion of both respective countries. In another words, who wants Peace?

Please do visit Google trend website before bashing at me. I am just trying to collect data from google trends and would be happy to see you posting similar stats from Google if possible. Please also consider the number of Internet users in India (810 milion) and the number of Internet users in Pakistan (185 million) so when you post any similar statistics you must keep that in mind

India Pakistan Friendship

indiapakistanfriendship.jpg

India Pakistan Peace

indiapakistanpeace.jpg

India Pakistan

indiapakistan.jpg

Kashmir

kashmirx.jpg

India Pakistan Iran

indiapakistaniran.jpg

Credit goes to one Indian member who posted one similar stat of google trends in another thread and i got an idea from that particular post.
Koi achi baat nahi hai, basically bass Pakistani hi chay ban rahay hain sabse.

it is sad but true india and pakistan can never have peace between them............:hitwall:

Pakistan and India will be good friend of each other.

We will see Pakistani investing in India and Indians working in Pakistan or vice versa.

Asalam-u-Alaikum

I begin with the name of Almighty Allah who give the opertunity to join such a descriptive forum where on can share his or her thoughts openly..................
This is my first post and i will try my level best to ans all the other topics time to time......
Gentlemen the topic is crucial...Indeed very crucial...frankly speeking no one wants war..but let me ask a question from my fellow indians......what is 7 lakh indian army personal doing in Kashmir...Why there are 12 lakh indian army personal there on pakistani border....why india is in need to have atomic submarine.....and this is my true and final question India has FEAR of WHAT?.......
Afterall i am a pakistani will defend my country at every level....Ask any indian at dehli or mumbai road.....Does he want war with pakistan...defienitly he will say "no....i need water food and a place of living for my family"....
Same is situation here in pakistan....
what i am trying to say that we are in no position to batlle another war otherwise the effects will be devestating....people are dying in Pakistan and India from hunger and lack of medical facilities....
why we are not co-operating in these matters......

Thats it for today and sorry for hurting anyone..

Salam
Ehsan-Ul-Haq Hamid
Pakistan ZindaBad.

Asalam-u-Alaikum

I begin with the name of Almighty Allah who give the opertunity to join such a descriptive forum where on can share his or her thoughts openly..................
This is my first post and i will try my level best to ans all the other topics time to time......
Gentlemen the topic is crucial...Indeed very crucial...frankly speeking no one wants war..but let me ask a question from my fellow indians......what is 7 lakh indian army personal doing in Kashmir...Why there are 12 lakh indian army personal there on pakistani border....why india is in need to have atomic submarine.....and this is my true and final question India has FEAR of WHAT?.......
Afterall i am a pakistani will defend my country at every level....Ask any indian at dehli or mumbai road.....Does he want war with pakistan...defienitly he will say "no....i need water food and a place of living for my family"....
Same is situation here in pakistan....
what i am trying to say that we are in no position to batlle another war otherwise the effects will be devestating....people are dying in Pakistan and India from hunger and lack of medical facilities....
why we are not co-operating in these matters......

Thats it for today and sorry for hurting anyone..

Salam
Ehsan-Ul-Haq Hamid
Pakistan ZindaBad.

IA is in Kashmir because it is their country, they are on the border for precisely the same reason.

You think having more weapons equates to more fear? You would think US and Russia are the most scared countries on this planet. Increasingly China is growing more and more scared day by day.

Grow Up, if you can.

" IA is in Kashmir because it is their country, they are on the border for precisely the same reason.

You think having more weapons equates to more fear? You would think US and Russia are the most scared countries on this planet. Increasingly China is growing more and more scared day by day. "

Dear newman

how are you...First let me tell you Kashmir is not part of india and it is disputed country and india army is breaking all the rules and regulation of human rights and rules of international borders provided by the United nations.
in the early 50s indian high command have decided to arrange a refrundum their to decide fate of kashmir but histroy after that is infront of you my dear..My dear you will be shock to hear that most suicide cases in indian army belongs to soldier in Kashmir.

And the second part my dear.....Have you not observed that china is super power but has no conflict with us and not more than a brigade,we can't see chinees army there...

US have fear of being demolishing in future due to lack of oil...Thats why he came to central asia....till today all the high officals have accepted the fact that iraq was nuclear free zone....

To More weapons is nothing but madness...

But you will never understand...
Take caree..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom