What's new

Who told channels not to cover PTI's rallies? Who asked FIA to pick up PTI's social media team?

My definition doesn’t matter but as per the definition of PTI

Anybody who talks against PTI is ghaddar
Anybody who do not support PTI is not virtuous

PTI has this mindset in Pakistan that it’s PTI vs all the traitors in Pakistan. PTI has this mindset in International politics that other nations are conspiring against PTI.

I am a PTI voter/supporter but I clearly do not agree to the mindset of PTI warriors

Time to sleep

Stop lying to yourself son, and i am a karachiite with nothing to do with any party you mentioned, especially the name MQM makes me vomit they actively tried to kill my father for many years!
I am from mars and i see here in mars people voted for PTI
Also there are few voters from jupitor too

The same people methodically taking out the most pro Pakistanis and pro military Twitter accounts, our strongest ones against Indians like Shahid Raza, aerosint, @worqas was another one very pro Pak and pro military. Their crime was holding the current military regime accountable. The next one to go will likely be the Twitter handle of defence.pk, Asfandyar Bhittani, Tipu unless they get software upgrade.

Someone in the military is making the most stupid moves with long long term repercussions going forward. They will need to rely on bots and not humans. Just remember the ones you military folk are allied to, the Haqqani, the Wazir, the Najam Sethi, the Mariam Nawaz, Zardari - they would sell their mother and ally with the devil. You will be left with nothing except “do more”and accepting Indias hegemony.

The army fanboys, Imran Khan lovers, Gul Khans, and ummah patriots would be a good bulwark against all the propoganda PTM/TTP/BLA was spewing. And not even that throw in their external factors like Indians and Afghans and our own khooni libbus who would work with them and ride and parade their bs.

This was all started by DG ISPR Asif Ghafoor, he provided this platform and spearheaded this change in narrative.

In a way it represented Jinnah's vision of a federalized Pakistan, these groups with their own views would come together for a common cause.

Idk who thought this but they washed away Asif Ghafoor's hardwork within a span of 48 hours and now all these same people that were being pro army and defending pak army are now thrashing and abusing army. It is absolutely sad and ridiculous.

Complete travesty.

The army fanboys, Imran Khan lovers, Gul Khans, and ummah patriots would be a good bulwark against all the propoganda PTM/TTP/BLA was spewing. And not even that throw in their external factors like Indians and Afghans and our own khooni libbus who would work with them and ride and parade their bs.

This was all started by DG ISPR Asif Ghafoor, he provided this platform and spearheaded this change in narrative.

In a way it represented Jinnah's vision of a federalized Pakistan, these groups with their own views would come together for a common cause.

Idk who thought this but they washed away Asif Ghafoor's hardwork within a span of 48 hours and now all these same people that were being pro army and defending pak army are now thrashing and abusing army. It is absolutely sad and ridiculous.

Complete travesty.
bajwa laanti did it, are you really going to threaten the coverage of the most popular party in Pak? you really not that smart are you
longer he stays more damage hell do cause I feel now its an ego thing for him at this point and not a institutional, national reasoning

back in the day they would take resignations from these morons

Yeh sure niazi cult 😁
Yeah its so suffocating here
We dont have air and on top noone like my london leaders
Such shame that altaf bhai and nawaz bhai are disliked here on mars

I know you guys love altaf bhai and nawaz bhai in karachi

1649958541426.png
Screenshot_20220408-234732_Chrome.jpg

Why are all of you still afraid to name Bajwa?? Be courageous against Evil because if you don't then Evil will eat you and your future generations alive ! LETS START CALLING SPADE A SPADE !

Don't or else PDF's moderators will be very upset with you all.

Back
Top Bottom