What's new

Who told channels not to cover PTI's rallies? Who asked FIA to pick up PTI's social media team?

No silly i mean the establishment and the forced mind wash of the masses by them putting niazi 24/7 on TV, you give that much time to the singer Abrar ul haq and he will be your next PM, and don't forget phone calls blackmailing and maligning of the last regime🙂

Nope actually millions of people genuinely voted for Imran Khan

It is about time you guys accept the simple fact that PTI has genuine and massive vote bank and that vote bank put them in power in 2018

I know it is hard since for you guys only PMLn, ppp and Mqm have genuine mandate but it is what it is

Nope actually millions of people voted for Imran Khan

It is about time you guys accept the simple fact that PTI has genuine and massive vote bank and that vote bank put them in power in 2018

I know it is hard since for you guys only PMLn, ppp and Mqm have genuine mandate but it is what it is
Stop lying to yourself son, and i am a karachiite with nothing to do with any party you mentioned, especially the name MQM makes me vomit they actively tried to kill my father for many years!

that shows viewership of the channel it DOES NOT implies that the channel was not broadcasting the event, that conclusion is ABSURD. I agree with @Zaki that it was covered by majority of the channels and i personally saw footage on Geo and Samaa, yes one might say that if a channel (ARY) spend 10 minutes on the story than the other channel might have given the story 5 mins but calling it BLACK OUT is wrong

Secondly it was/is illegal to criticize military as per the rule passed by PTI's own lawmaker, so it's totally legal to pick people involved in trends based on their geolocation and ip's

Even a blind person can see that censorship is taking place.

There are many forms of censorships, it doesnt have to be outright or blanket ban. Psyops 101.

Out of dozens news channels, why only ARY is reporting PTI related events?

Mere bhai, the PTI support base and demands are organic, this puppet goverment is genuine concern/danger to Pakistanis. We cant let convicted criminals in control of our frail economy and nuclear arsenal. Also, these illegal raids on twitter users will create radicalisation and rebellion, it is counterproductive.

Imran Khan can gather millions of people in a single day for a reason. People come out to support his vision/cause for better sovereign, self-respecting, self-suficient, progressing Pakistan.

Firstly, let me clarify my position: neutrality in the face of evil is evil by association. If you have the power to stop an evil act, you do. If I see an imminent rape or theft or anything else by KNOWN CRIMINALS, and I have the power to act, I definitely will.

But let's indulge the neutrality argument.

I have a simple question: before the new PDM government had even formed or SS had taken oath as the PM, who was ordering the FIA to conduct raids/arrests and forcing TV channels to not cover PTI's support among the people?

Under what constitutional authority did the above take place?

IF everything is so neutral (and, even if it is, that's a shameful circumstance), why is PTI being discriminated against? Again, this had begun before the new government had formed and begun functioning.
That's exactly I've been saying on this forum.
No after this there should be no doubt left of the involvement of the most powerful institution of Pakistan.
And all those activities against PTI were not possible if you were neutral.

Firstly, let me clarify my position: neutrality in the face of evil is evil by association. If you have the power to stop an evil act, you do. If I see an imminent rape or theft or anything else by KNOWN CRIMINALS, and I have the power to act, I definitely will.

I have a simple question: before the new PDM government had even formed or SS had taken oath as the PM, who was ordering the FIA to conduct raids/arrests and forcing TV channels to not cover PTI's support among the people?

IF everything is so neutral (and, even if it is, that's a shameful circumstance), why is PTI being discriminated against? Again, this had begun before the new government had formed and begun functioning.
Must be someone with a huge amount of power, who is abusing it.
We all know the answer,
The same person who had many many meeting with opposition parties before VNC.

IT WAS BAJWA.

The entire western media is now reporting the new Pak government as being more "pro west".
Bajwa should be on trial for treason.

The establishment is pushing Pakistan towards anarchy by delaying the elections and with the attempts to muzzle the most popular leader in modern Pakistani History.

The same people methodically taking out the most pro Pakistanis and pro military Twitter accounts, our strongest ones against Indians like Shahid Raza, aerosint, @worqas was another one very pro Pak and pro military. Their crime was holding the current military regime accountable. The next one to go will likely be the Twitter handle of defence.pk, Asfandyar Bhittani, Tipu unless they get software upgrade.

Someone in the military is making the most stupid moves with long long term repercussions going forward. They will need to rely on bots and not humans. Just remember the ones you military folk are allied to, the Haqqani, the Wazir, the Najam Sethi, the Mariam Nawaz, Zardari - they would sell their mother and ally with the devil. You will be left with nothing except “do more”and accepting Indias hegemony.

I suspect people under-estimate the influence PMLN have on society, especially in Punjab. They have plenty of loyalists in govt offices, people wanting to impress, especially as everyone felt the establishment was behind them.

What does army stand to gain from blocking political rallies from TV? They benefit from being able to swing the pendulum caused by weak political govts. Cementing the position of one over the other, doesn't help their influence long term.

Now going after SM activists, you can see what they might gain from that, although at the same time why use FIA not ISI? FIA is under the control of MoI, so it's feasible that someone might be wishing to please their new masters.

I live in Australia and 2 Turkish people came up to me and inquired about Imran khan and said same thing happened with erdogan and Imran khan should have fired bajwa

I live in Australia and 2 Turkish people came up to me and inquired about Imran khan and said same thing happened with erdogan and Imran khan should have fired bajwa
This is Pakistan and turkish army doesn't own the whole country. Here firing means a military coup. Or the rift between army and civil leadership which complicate things further in future.

I suspect people under-estimate the influence PMLN have on society, especially in Punjab. They have plenty of loyalists in govt offices, people wanting to impress, especially as everyone felt the establishment was behind them.

What does army stand to gain from blocking political rallies from TV? They benefit from being able to swing the pendulum caused by weak political govts. Cementing the position of one over the other, doesn't help their influence long term.

Now going after SM activists, you can see what they might gain from that, although at the same time why use FIA not ISI? FIA is under the control of MoI, so it's feasible that someone might be wishing to please their new masters.

Possible - or they like to stay in the background while pulling strings.

Finally...
Thanks Allah ! All reports are cleared, only gas problem ???????

lll
1649952001618.png

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom