What's new

Who told channels not to cover PTI's rallies? Who asked FIA to pick up PTI's social media team?

Why are all of you still afraid to name Bajwa?? Be courageous against Evil because if you don't then Evil will eat you and your future generations alive ! LETS START CALLING SPAFE A SPADE !
PTI should learn to emerge on their own and rely on public support rather than establishment. Those who blame Bajwa for this... I think its funny because why would army intervene in politics and support PTI.

We blame army when they intervene in politics, we blame army when they don't intervene in politics. For once let the political parties sort their own mess

PTI should learn to emerge on their own and rely on public support rather than establishment. Those who blame Bajwa for this... I think its funny because why would army intervene in politics and support PTI.

We blame army when they intervene in politics, we blame army when they don't intervene in politics. For once let the political parties sort their own mess

Thanks Zaki. My question is - what is your view and definition of Self-Respecting, Virtuous and Independent nation??

Thanks Zaki. My question is - what is your view and definition of Self-Respecting, Virtuous and Independent nation??
My definition doesn’t matter but as per the definition of PTI

Anybody who talks against PTI is ghaddar
Anybody who do not support PTI is not virtuous

PTI has this mindset in Pakistan that it’s PTI vs all the traitors in Pakistan. PTI has this mindset in International politics that other nations are conspiring against PTI.

I am a PTI voter/supporter but I clearly do not agree to the mindset of PTI warriors

Time to sleep

We have been told by PTI leadership to not target army - and we shud not. Simple as that. We are not a mob. PTI is not in power and was not in power due to army. It was elected because it was and is popular. We’re not relying on army just putting national interests above politics.

PPP and MQM talk after vote of no confidence.

My definition doesn’t matter but as per the definition of PTI

Anybody who talks against PTI is ghaddar
Anybody who do not support PTI is not virtuous

PTI has this mindset in Pakistan that it’s PTI vs all the traitors in Pakistan. PTI has this mindset in International politics that other nations are conspiring against PTI.

I am a PTI voter/supporter but I clearly do not agree to the mindset of PTI warriors

Time to sleep

Honestly, I was not a PTI supporter. I always had a neutral stance. But what has happened is an attack on our people.

-My view is that a person and nation does not respect itself does not qualify to exist. So when a group of Thugs take over and the Military does nothing, it means the Military is part of the Thuggery. As someone once said ONLY ANIMALS ARE NEUTRAL !

-Being Virtuous is simply following what Quran has said and what Prophet Muhammad displayed. This means that if we don't want to be Virtuous than we are SIMPLY NOT MUSLIMS ! If we are not Muslims then we need to change the name of this country and remove the words "Islamic Republic" from it. Let us stop this Hypocrisy of insulting the great religion of Islam and its great Prophet.

-Independent Nation means a nation capable to make its own decision, even if those decisions are wrong. But as we can see that when some Anglo white country sitting thousands of miles away controls your system, then it means you are NOT INDEPENDENT and are SLAVES !

As a logical Human being, and as per Guidelines provided to us by our own Religion Islam, it is easy to conclude that what is taking place is WRONG !! And when there is wrong then as Followers of Islam, we are ordered to STAND AND FIGHT ! And this exactly what MAJORITY OF PAKISTANIS ARE DOING !!

For once I support turning army into Punjab police. Kam az kam IG Punjab CM se Barra to ni hota naa he martial law lagwata Hy.
The reason why PMLN is back is ounjab police
If army becomes punjab police then they can even name pakistan as shareefistan

You mean millions of voters of PTI?
No silly i mean the establishment and the forced mind wash of the masses by them putting niazi 24/7 on TV, you give that much time to the singer Abrar ul haq and he will be your next PM, and don't forget phone calls blackmailing and maligning of the last regime🙂

look at the viewer count, they'll tell you the full picture

that shows viewership of the channel it DOES NOT implies that the channel was not broadcasting the event, that conclusion is ABSURD. I agree with @Zaki that it was covered by majority of the channels and i personally saw footage on Geo and Samaa, yes one might say that if a channel (ARY) spend 10 minutes on the story than the other channel might have given the story 5 mins but calling it BLACK OUT is wrong

Secondly it was/is illegal to criticize military as per the rule passed by PTI's own lawmaker, so it's totally legal to pick people involved in trends based on their geolocation and ip's

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom