What's new

Who Supports Islamic Militants in Pakistan?

If you didn't use the words "shut up" I would have thanked you for your post. The highlighted part of your post is true indeed. People using Islam as a basis of their terrorist activities are desecrating the message of Islam and have their own selfish agendas. The same applies to all other people who use any other religion as a basis for terrorism
And they are just few. So why paint the entire muslim community with the same brush. As regard the words, no offence was intended, I simply hate those people who try to bring new terminologies just to defame others. Remember the word Saffron terror? and reaction of indian people on that? in the same lines if someone uses propagative terminologies everyone is supposed to be neutral while giving responses.

Shut up and never ever use the words "Islamic Terrorism", did you ever used the word "hindu terrorism"? obviously NO, bcaz any act of war in Muslim regions is perceived as "Terrorism" on the other hand if it is in any other region it is termed as "Political". Living in the state of dual standards. Religion has nothing to do with terrorism, Can you show me preaching of ANY religion supporting terrorism?

If there are terrorists who either use hinduism to spread terror, or use hindu identity to spread terror, I will have not problem in calling them hindu terrorist.
And few of them actually were caught by Indian police. I hope they get punished so that other hindus get discouraged.

If you didn't use the words "shut up" I would have thanked you for your post. The highlighted part of your post is true indeed. People using Islam as a basis of their terrorist activities are desecrating the message of Islam and have their own selfish agendas. The same applies to all other people who use any other religion as a basis for terrorism

I guess we have come to a point where we can all leave these niceties of islam is beautiful and peaceful, it is not religion that is bad, it is people, etc etc.
The truth is enough number of people are motivated either by identity(muslim) or scripture(quran) to do terrorist act. That is why it is called islamic terrorism. It is a name to identify cause and find solution to the issue, and not malign or demonize muslims.

I am not a theologist who can argue whether islam indeed is culprit( my view is most major religion support violence) but that does not mean we will lose sight of pattern and just pretend that all the terrorists attack we see daily are just RANDOMLY muslims.

Being an Indian, I am worried about hindu terrorism too, if it is not stopped now, it can create major headache, like TTP, in India.

Dear readers, did we not just witness TTP avenge UBL’s death by murdering over 80 frontier corps? Are Al-Qaeda and TTP not walking the path of violence hand in hand? This dear readers is wakeup call, we should not let terrorist illusions blind us to reality? No one is spared from these terrorist attacks and the nation’s security continues to deteriorate at the expense of militancy.

YouTube - USDotUrdu's Channel

Is it wise to deny the threat these militants pose to the peaceful nation and loving people of Pakistan? Is it not known that AQ and TTP murder to destabilize Pakistan?

Despite the differences that are being worked out between our officials the truth still remains; we have a common terrorist enemy and a common goal of defeating terrorism. We would like to reiterate what Senator Kerry said during his recent meeting with Pakistani officials: “…I am here with the backing of President (Barack) Obama, (US) ambassador (to Pakistan Cameron) Munter and their team to find a way to rebuild the trust between our two countries.” Kerry also said, “We must never lose sight of this essential fact, we are strategic partners with a common enemy in terrorism and extremism” and “oth of our countries have sacrificed… so much that it just wouldn’t make sense to see this relationship broken or abandoned,” .

We are strategic partners with a common enemy: Kerry | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

We have made a great stride forward in defeating terrorism. The death of UBL saves innocent Pakistani lives that could have fallen prey to his ideology of hatred and evil doing.

CDR Bill Speaks,

DET, United States Central Command

U.S. Central Command

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom