What's new

Who’s responsible for Delhi’s rape crisis?

I am going to defend the Indians here because people are MISSING THE SIMPLE FACT!!!!!

There are 1.1 Billion Indians. There is bound to be a crazy rapist somewhere amougst them.

Now when news like this comes and shames the Indian Police they do something about it then.

Atleast there is justice In India !! All Rapist are in jail !!

but see Raping in our Neighbouring country is not a crime !!

No justice for rape victims in Pakistan

An organisation working for the protection of women in Pakistan reports that almost a thousand women were raped in the country during 2010 while more than 2,000 were abducted and almost 1,500 murdered.
Shocking enough, but these figures may actually be grossly under-reported and do not include the 500 or more who were victims of so-called ‘honour’ killings.
Gulshan Bibi was kidnapped and raped after being declared ‘a woman guilty of adultery’ when her father refused to obey the orders of a local feudal lord. She gave birth to a child as a result of her ordeal.
Ms Bibi says: “Even my husband did not support me and teamed up with the tribal chief. I was kept with many other girls, I even saw a few of them getting murdered.”
She eventually found refuge in a women’s shelter.
Rabeea Haadi, the Aurat Foundation’s national coordinator, says legal issues are a contributory factor in the problem.
“The main issue in Pakistan is the poor implementation of law, there is no rule of law, people manipulate the law.”
Police stations are often on the payroll of the feudal and the tribal chieftains and women may have nowhere to turn if they offend a man who is powerful within their community.
Although Ms Bibi is now safe, thousands of women like her continue to suffer at the hands of an unjust system that regards them as little more than collateral.

No justice for rape victims in Pakistan | Women's Views on News

I am going to defend the Indians here because people are MISSING THE SIMPLE FACT!!!!!

There are 1.1 Billion Indians. There is bound to be a crazy rapist somewhere amougst them.

Now when news like this comes and shames the Indian Police they do something about it then.

True, however it still doesn't justify rape. Stronger security is needed. Not guys with a big belly guiding traffic.

Atleast there is justice In India !! All Rapist are in jail !!

but see Raping in our Neighbouring country is not a crime !!

No justice for rape victims in Pakistan

An organisation working for the protection of women in Pakistan reports that almost a thousand women were raped in the country during 2010 while more than 2,000 were abducted and almost 1,500 murdered.
Shocking enough, but these figures may actually be grossly under-reported and do not include the 500 or more who were victims of so-called ‘honour’ killings.
Gulshan Bibi was kidnapped and raped after being declared ‘a woman guilty of adultery’ when her father refused to obey the orders of a local feudal lord. She gave birth to a child as a result of her ordeal.
Ms Bibi says: “Even my husband did not support me and teamed up with the tribal chief. I was kept with many other girls, I even saw a few of them getting murdered.”
She eventually found refuge in a women’s shelter.
Rabeea Haadi, the Aurat Foundation’s national coordinator, says legal issues are a contributory factor in the problem.
“The main issue in Pakistan is the poor implementation of law, there is no rule of law, people manipulate the law.”
Police stations are often on the payroll of the feudal and the tribal chieftains and women may have nowhere to turn if they offend a man who is powerful within their community.
Although Ms Bibi is now safe, thousands of women like her continue to suffer at the hands of an unjust system that regards them as little more than collateral.

No justice for rape victims in Pakistan | Women's Views on News

Even in the U.S. rapists get away.. It's very unlikely that every rapist gets locked up.

And I seriously think increasingly it happens in the more developing countries

As usual low level of journalism and over the top reaction by Media. And we all know the poster's intentions of felling happy about something so disgusting.

From when defemce.pk become local crime forum???

Its a defence forum but i think people have not forgotten world cup cricket yet.

Also, in 2009 89,000 rape reported in USA alone and India have about 4 times more population then USA.

United States Crime Rates 1960 - 2009

It proves that the crime rate is low but the stupid journalist post crap and troll food.

As usual low level of journalism and over the top reaction by Media. And we all know the poster's intentions of felling happy about something so disgusting.

From when defemce.pk become local crime forum???

Its a defence forum but i think people have not forgotten world cup cricket yet.

Also, in 2009 89,000 rape reported in USA alone and India have about 4 times more population then USA.

United States Crime Rates 1960 - 2009

It proves that the crime rate is low but the stupid journalist post crap and troll food.

The weakest point to run away from own problem is when you point out other countries.

You being Indian also know it well that Delhi is the most unsafe city for women in India.

from my personal experience Chennai is much much much safer for women and i am glade South Indians are not as much perverts as you find 90% men in Delhi.

Its a real issue and you must take measures to change this criminal mentality towards women in Delhi.

The weakest point to run away from own problem is when you point out other countries.
Oh yess.. thats why you end up doing this on every thread...
Im still waiting for your reply on that another thread.

Back
Top Bottom