What's new

Who needs evidence? US makes China a scapegoat in COVID-19 pandemic

China beat the virus successfully in a relative very short time without prior knowledge of this newly emerged virus, the rest of the world had a two months head start to learn and prepare for it ,but barring some east Asian countries, still got beaten badly by this virus, what can I say... so incompetent.

I almost agreed with you!

But, my only concern is that most probably infection was started in Wuhan around last oct-nov 19, however I will give benefits of doubt that China was unable to diagnose during the initial time but around end of the December month, China administrator were know that something is very wrong but still they tried to hide actual information from the world till 20th January.

I don't blame China because virus Oriented from China but hiding the truth and facts.

Moreover, many countries around the world is not having good medical infrastructure or economy. The poor countries can not fight against corona as like China is doing.

fox news host & tech leaked microphone reveals the trump gangs have been vaccinated against covid-19

Back
Top Bottom