What's new

Who killed Gen. Zia?

@Topic

As everyone telling their personal feelings, I would also comment on it. I liked Zia ul Haq too much like millions millions people who cried, and gather for his Janzah. This is the fact that majority of Pakistanis at that time liked him too much..

Ok lets get to the topic, key points to be mentioned here...

1) American convincing Mr, Zia for faulty demonstration, even it wasn't ready.
2) Mango crate moving in without any check up.
3) Pilot crew went unconscious due to some gas, most of the reports are it came from Israel.

most of the Pakistanis believe CIA/RAW were involved in it. And from that day only the hate for USA was started among Pakistanis, and it grew when they attacked Afghanistan, and that fire spreaded into Pakistan. They all knows, Taliban ended Opium crops, but CIA grew it back. They know, in 1996, most of the Afghanistan was peaceful to go and was safe for Pakistanis. But today even bordered area isn't secure.

Teri baat sab say hain. Magar aab tu dekh. Tera ganja leader Kerry ke saat hath mila ra hain suit main........

Last edited by a moderator:
I would kill all pdf hindus.
Yiiikkes!!
scared2656564.gif
I'm outta here!!

running-smiley.gif

But seriously there were two sets of conclusions on how the plane crashed:

US conclusion

US investigators concluded that the crash had been caused by a mechanical problem common with the C-130, and that a similar incident had occurred to a C-130 in Colorado which had narrowly avoided crashing.

Pakistani conclusion

The Pakistani inquiry concluded that the crash was due to an act of sabotage. They found no conclusive evidence of an explosion on the aircraft, but said that chemicals that could be used in small explosives were detected in mango seeds and a piece of rope found on the aircraft. They also added that "the use of a chemical agent to incapacitate the pilots and thus perpetuate the accident therefore remains a distinct possibility.

The bottom line is that no one knows the exact cause. Probably it was the hand of God!

Teri baat sab say hain. Magar aab tu dekh. Tera ganja leader Kerry ke saat hath mila ra hain suit main........

Hath milanay se koi dost nahin bann jatta.... you can't just go and become against USA. Nor Pakistan is in position, neither they can afford. They need them for a while.

Hath milanay se koi dost nahin bann jatta.... you can't just go and become against USA. Nor Pakistan is in position, neither they can afford. They need them for a while.

Opposition ki baat ney hain, magar pant utarnay ka tuk kya banta hain?

Some of you hate him because of Qadiyani Ordinance 1984
Some of you hate him because he secured the rights of Sahaba ra
some of you hate him because you wished to see girls of pakistan in mini skirts
Some of you hate him because he made afghan talibans
Some of you hate him because he made Nawaz Sharif
Some of you hate him because he sent Bhutto to the right place
Some of you hate him because he started jihad in kashmir
Some of you hate him because media controls your childish brains
Some of you hate him just because your elders hate him.

:pakistan:

Some of you hate him because of Qadiyani Ordinance 1984
Some of you hate him because he secured the rights of Sahaba ra
some of you hate him because you wished to see girls of pakistan in mini skirts
Some of you hate him because he made afghan talibans
Some of you hate him because he made Nawaz Sharif
Some of you hate him because he sent Bhutto to the right place
Some of you hate him because he started jihad in kashmir
Some of you hate him because media controls your childish brains
Some of you hate him just because your elders hate him.

:pakistan:

I am very impressed with you @MooshMoosh!

Last edited by a moderator:
Opposition ki baat ney hain, magar pant utarnay ka tuk kya banta hain?

Haath milanay ka matlab pant utarna nahin ... shaking hands means respect to each other... check again social signs...

Back
Top Bottom