What's new

Who is the worst CM of Pakistan?

Who is the most khasi, impotent and good for nothing CM in Pakistan?

• Balochistan chief minister Nawab Aslam Raisani

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Punjab chief minister Shahbaz Shareef

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Sindh chief minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Khyber Pakhtunkhwa chief minister Amir Haider Khan Hoti

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

TechMan

Reaction score
Who do you think is the most useless, impotent and good for nothing chief minister in Pakistan?

My vote goes to Qaim Ali Shah the bhutto grave worshipper and alcohol drinker who is totally worthless. His only job is to keep licking Zardari's boots and keep saying "shahadat, jamhooriat, qurbani" all the time just like all other PeePeePee jiyalas.

• Balochistan chief minister Nawab Aslam Raisani
  • Punjab chief minister Shahbaz Shareef
  • Sindh chief minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah
  • Khyber Pakhtunkhwa chief minister Amir Haider Khan Hoti

Fun thread

I Vote for Sindh CM Qaim Ali Shah as the most useless of all
He basically a puppet

:/

Still voting is on then my vote goes to,

Baluchistan, since he isn't doing anything at all. Which can trigger major disaster in the country.

At least the name of this thread was changed. I hope the poll gets its name changed too

The most incompetent IMHO is Nawab Aslam Raisani.

BTW did Qaim Ali Shah disappoint you in bed?

lol hey jiyala seems like you just made this account to answer it. Trust me I have a very good reply to this but mods will probably delete it so I will just leave it that way.

I chose Qaim Ali Shah because I live in Sindh and I want our CM to do something for the public. When was the last time you saw him in news doing something for the benefit of public? He is just a puppet. At least Shahbaz Sharif is doing something for his province whether you like it or not but he is constantly starting new projects and schemes. Unlike this Bhutto grave worshiper whom I hate.

I think that the PPP CM of Sindh does not want to do anything for Karachi because, like you said he is a puppet, he knows that his party will not get any votes from there and their coalition partners MQM will take all the credit.

They are all corrupt except for Shahbaz Sharif. You can genuinly tell this man is serious and working hard to improve punjab. He has started many projects and made lives easier for many people. There are many things that are supposed to be done by the federal govt such as gas, electricity and CNG but shahbaz sharif gets the blame as punjab is the most strongest province with a massive media coverage and highest number of literate people.

I think that the PPP CM of Sindh does not want to do anything for Karachi because, like you said he is a puppet, he knows that his party will not get any votes from there and their coalition partners MQM will take all the credit.

Forget Karachi why dont they develop Interior Sindh which is their "Vote Bank"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom