What's new

Who is the best commander in Pakistan history?Anyone knows

Best commander?-
they were all usually drunk or spending time with their b!tches General Ranis at times of wars-
So No one-

Best commander?-
they were all usually drunk or spending time with their b!tches General Ranis at times of wars-
So No one-

Hello Jon bhai, long time. Anyway how about General Zia??

Tumharay munh mein sarray huay anday...... Zia was the devil himself...... :devil:

haha I didn't know that Pakistanis hate him but I am sure there must be a large number of Pakistanis who would like him eg- zaid hamid.

I think he was Jehangir karamat. The only true professional general who never interfered with civilian Government. A true Professional.

Yups. As usual, throughout the history of our motherland, people have been exclusively judged on their personal religious beliefs rather than their love of country.

We have assured our own destruction, we just can't see it yet. This nation will never understand that country comes first, religious beliefs are not even a distant second.

In my view this guy.

Akhtar Hussain Malik - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A guy who was deprived of the biggest military history of Pakistan. He was replaced by none other than General Yahya in 65 war operations for no reason.

Well, maybe 1%. I have a plan myself. The day I come to power, I'm going to excavate his grave, pass the remains through a powder making device, use it as additives in dog food, and give the cans free to all the pet-owners in Islamabad & Lahore... :devil:

haha I didn't know that Pakistanis hate him but I am sure there must be a large number of Pakistanis who would like him eg- zaid hamid.

there was a thread earlier saying genral niazi was the top general he managed to save lives of 90K pakistanis in east pakistan debacle

I think he was Jehangir karamat. The only true professional general who never interfered with civilian Government. A true Professional.

current general is also like that.:coffee:

He is an Idiot. He interfere a lot in political matter. He threaten Zardari many time. He gave himself extension.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom