What's new

Who is SONIA GANDHI?

Sooner we get ride of these blood sucking useless hybrid family better for us.
We have so many boot lickers in our country otherwise how could small briten rule us for 200yrs.

If we start finding boot lickers in colonial era, then trust me you won't like the list! So let's not go there as yet.

It seems demanding rationality and dignity amounts to Congressi boot licker for some people.

If we start finding boot lickers in colonial era, then trust me you won't like the list! So let's not go there as yet.

It seems demanding rationality and dignity amounts to Congressi boot licker for some people.

What is the rationality of congress people to accept Sonia as leader.

What is the rationality of congress people to accept Sonia as leader.

Valid question and you should ask a Congressi instead of doing Ma Bahen of Sonia.

As for me, it seems Congress had to choose her as no able Gandhi was around and rest of the leaders weren't charismatic enough to make it through.

Now the question comes, who could be the replacement in last two elections. Could it be Advani who is still stuck at Rath Yatras, communists who are still stuck at Stalins Soviet, Sushma with her tirade against everything what she deems morally incorrect(while dancing at Rajghat :hitwall: ) or Modi who is tainted beyond redemption for pseudo secular like me.

PS : I didn't vote for Congress in last two election.

Congress is running family business in india...let the Jan lokpal pass in parliament

You Avatar Name is Che Guevara...............i have doubts on you.........Don't Come with cheap shots..............Let the sinking ship sink itself........

Rajiv GAndhi father Feroze Jehangir Gandhi was born in Bombay, to a Parsi family from Gujarat.[/QUOTE]

Sir,

It originally was Feroze Jehangir Ghandi. Ghandi is a known Parsi surname. Remember Kobab Ghandi the captured Parsi Maoist ideologue?. Can't say how Ghandi became Gandhi but my guess is after Mahatma Gandhi adopted Feroze as his son so that Nehru could accept Indira's marriage to Feroze, Feroze started using Gandhi.

STOP this BS ; I am not congress supporter and neither like the dynasty politics. But the article is BS. Do you believe everything on Internet is true? Then you would agree that we are not humans buts offspring of Aliens and there are lot of Aliens who live among us.

I have seen her house in Turin myself. I have met local people who claimed that their parents have seen Rajiv Gandhi in Turin. Turin is a city .. but relatively very small.

She is an Indian.

Listen mate, am not a congress supporter, and I would love to see them get booted in the next election by the BJP.

But I don't like this petty politics. I want Indian democracy to mature, I want the biggest opposition party of the biggest democracy in the world, the BJP, to have real agendas, to fight for real agendas, and to win elections based on real agenda. Agendas like poverty, state of economy, defence, security of the country and its people, not petty issues like is Rahul Gandhi Indian or Italian?

Is it too much too ask? Or are you content with our current crop of politicians who like to beat each other up with chairs and shoes inside our national parliament and bad mouth each other?
Who Should Rule India is a Issue Just Like Poverty ,Economy & Defense...Or else Tomorrow Rahul Gandhi will Marry a Chinese or Pakistani Spy & After His Death Bloody Congressis would even Make her the Next PM...

Foreigner Ruling is not only The Issue I have with Congress (apart From all Those corruption,Pseudo Secularism) But also Nepotism that they Practice...Who the Hell Appointed Gandhi Family as the Royal Family of India...Deport this Bastards from India...The Root Cause of Every Problem in India is Congress...

I have no political affiliations and hate and distrust all political parties equally. However, I also hate this vilification of women, be they Italian, Indian or Inuit. To the best of my knowledge, the lady in question here is the daughter in law of a much admired and highly accomplished prime minister of India and the widow of another prime minister of India. To the best of my knowledge, she married an Indian and made India her home. These two reasons alone are good enough for me to accept her as a fellow Indian citizen. India is a great nation where many foreigners came, stayed on and never left. We have always welcome every one, accepted every one. People with political differences with the lady or differences with the way she conducts politics should contest her politically and not at a personal level. Defeat the political party she represents and send her into political oblivion. Who stops you? But to stoop to cheap personal vilification? Come on guys, is that what you have been reduced to? To heap personal attacks on a woman? Sorry, I am not with you there.

Really sad to see some guys coming up in die hard support for her..kuch toh seekh lo yaar, We all know who runs this country,keeping manmohan as a puppet in front.Raul Vinci says one thing and it happens...he calls senior leaders from UP,many of age 70+ to Delhi they immediately abandon their political rallies and rush to Delhi...In the whole fkin parliament session he puts forward a 15 minute speech,saying Lokpal should be given a constitutional status like Election Comission and the standing committee headed by Congress changes its original draft to one that Raul Vinci demanded in just 12 hours,despite majority of the members expressing dissent.
He gets angry to seeing farmers' condition in UP,but hey...in 2011 Max farmer suicides happened in Maharashtra..where Raul Vinci's party is in power,never mentions that.
Sonia Gandhi,leaves the country right before Anna Hazare's protests due to some undisclosed disease and no one even knows where in US she was/what her problem was.She makes a return when Anna Hazare postponed his agitation after receiving a promise from the Prime Minister.

And how does Raul Vinci advocate FDI in retail(though i don't oppose it,but his explanation is a bit out of limits):
"Farmers are selling potatoes at Rs.2/KG while a packet of potato chips costs Rs.10/KG,we said bring in FDI in retail and farmers will get the better infrastructure to store(cold storage etc) facilities".
Doesn't this indicate the failure of the government in building up infrastructure related to Agriculture?He will never say anything about corruption in Public Distribution System(PDS),many high level judges have also spoken against Sharad Pawar,but he won't.
He only see's the "NHRM Ghotala " in UP(Maya is a bit ch too).
Being a MP he hardly attends parliament sessions and same for her mother.
Ever looked at how the congress stooges of these 2 gandhi's come to their defense,as if a servant defending their lord?
Come on its not that tough to understand.

And yes,many Indians are also at fault at putting these Gandhi's on top,they misuse Mahatma Gandhi for their political benefits.
But i have a feeling that people have woken up and this Family raaj will be over in 2014.

Time to wake up to realities of Raul Vinci and her motha.
Fingers crossed.

What a lame thread. This is what pisses me off about India.

There are million other issues for which Congress party can be pinned down for, but somehow this Sonia Gandhi Italian is the biggest issue of all. And the same people will go around thumping their chest when someone of Indian origin is elected as the Governor or something in Western countries.

Grow up India!
You like Sonia Gandhi?

Let me give you an analogy.

American right winger loons in fox news calling Obama an African Muslim or talking length about Nikki Haley's parents religion and stressing on her original name Nimrata Randhawa with obvious intent. I'm sure he will be made to apologies even though what he said was factually correct.

no,in this case the religion of sonia and rahul are not attacked in a veil,rather them still not disclosing their names is the issue.

I mean people dont hate Ak Antony,George fernandes and many other christians but when we talk about Sonia/Rahul it becomes a christians issue.Whose lens is tainted here?

Who Should Rule India is a Issue Just Like Poverty ,Economy & Defense...Or else Tomorrow Rahul Gandhi will Marry a Chinese or Pakistani Spy & After His Death Bloody Congressis would even Make her the Next PM...

Foreigner Ruling is not only The Issue I have with Congress (apart From all Those corruption,Pseudo Secularism) But also Nepotism that they Practice...Who the Hell Appointed Gandhi Family as the Royal Family of India...Deport this Bastards from India...The Root Cause of Every Problem in India is Congress...
I have to agree with you on every word you day.
The US also prohibits people born in other countries despite born to US partents are not suposed to contest for Presidential election.
what is the level of patriotism will a forigner have to the land where she has newly adapted to. to be frank by now most of the SWIZZ accounts on INdian names will be emptied and be made as assets some where in Italy.

Basically, Sonia is the new name for white man colonialism and Indians are happy to be fooled by the "great Indian dream"...

Basically, Sonia is the new name for white man colonialism and Indians are happy to be fooled by the "great Indian dream"...
oh come on man, is that the reason that so many educated Indians are against the idea of making Sonia the PM of India.
even we are very much against the Idea that she is representing one of the largest party and coalition government here.
Rahul is another fool who have no idealogy, he thinks that sleeping with the poor in their huts and eating their chpathi is going to bring him fame(what a looser and an a$$ hole)? is he.

Really sad to see some guys coming up in die hard support for her..kuch toh seekh lo yaar, We all know who runs this country,keeping manmohan as a puppet in front.Raul Vinci says one thing and it happens...he calls senior leaders from UP,many of age 70+ to Delhi they immediately abandon their political rallies and rush to Delhi...In the whole fkin parliament session he puts forward a 15 minute speech,saying Lokpal should be given a constitutional status like Election Comission and the standing committee headed by Congress changes its original draft to one that Raul Vinci demanded in just 12 hours,despite majority of the members expressing dissent.
He gets angry to seeing farmers' condition in UP,but hey...in 2011 Max farmer suicides happened in Maharashtra..where Raul Vinci's party is in power,never mentions that.
Sonia Gandhi,leaves the country right before Anna Hazare's protests due to some undisclosed disease and no one even knows where in US she was/what her problem was.She makes a return when Anna Hazare postponed his agitation after receiving a promise from the Prime Minister.

And how does Raul Vinci advocate FDI in retail(though i don't oppose it,but his explanation is a bit out of limits):
"Farmers are selling potatoes at Rs.2/KG while a packet of potato chips costs Rs.10/KG,we said bring in FDI in retail and farmers will get the better infrastructure to store(cold storage etc) facilities".
Doesn't this indicate the failure of the government in building up infrastructure related to Agriculture?He will never say anything about corruption in Public Distribution System(PDS),many high level judges have also spoken against Sharad Pawar,but he won't.
He only see's the "NHRM Ghotala " in UP(Maya is a bit ch too).
Being a MP he hardly attends parliament sessions and same for her mother.
Ever looked at how the congress stooges of these 2 gandhi's come to their defense,as if a servant defending their lord?
Come on its not that tough to understand.

And yes,many Indians are also at fault at putting these Gandhi's on top,they misuse Mahatma Gandhi for their political benefits.
But i have a feeling that people have woken up and this Family raaj will be over in 2014.

Time to wake up to realities of Raul Vinci and her motha.
Fingers crossed.

Look, I am not coming out in support of Sonia Gandhi or anyone else. I am simply saying that it is is stupid and extremely narrow minded to attack a woman personally. I do not support the attack on any woman, be it Sonia Gandhi or Veena Malik or Arundhati Roy. It doesn't mean that I support their view points, very often, I don't. But personal attacks are so dirty and obnoxious that they are not even worth talking about. I couldn't care less about Sonia Gandhi in particular. Just saying that if you don't agree with her politics, make sure that her party loses the next elections, if you can't do that, then just shut up. Throwing mud on a lady is not the way. If you do not understand this plain English, it is your problem.

Look, I am not coming out in support of Sonia Gandhi or anyone else. I am simply saying that it is is stupid and extremely narrow minded to attack a woman personally. I do not support the attack on any woman, be it Sonia Gandhi or Veena Malik or Arundhati Roy. It doesn't mean that I support their view points, very often, I don't. But personal attacks are so dirty and obnoxious that they are not even worth talking about. I couldn't care less about Sonia Gandhi in particular. Just saying that if you don't agree with her politics, make sure that her party loses the next elections, if you can't do that, then just shut up. Throwing mud on a lady is not the way. If you do not understand this plain English, it is your problem.
Ok being a woman she can do/loot all our country and their will be people like you standing to protect her..."Hey she is a female,she can do anything!"
:hitwall:

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

This feminist attitude doesn't work..being a woman she can't do anything and everything..and what do you think about Raul Vinci..
You might be new to this kid..don't argue with me on the topic on Sonia and Rahul Gandhi..i can write big essays on what they do/have done.

Back
Top Bottom