What's new

Who is more Beneficial for USA Paksitan or India?

Of course Pakistan is more important than India to the U.S.

Pakistan is located between resource-rich Central Asia, oil-rich Middle East, China, and rest of South Asia while India is located in the core of South Asia.

d45fbb4c74349f88b20199e31fd30ceb._.jpg

South Asia

Resource rich Central Asia and Oil rich Middle East is much more valuable to USA than poverty-stricken and over-populated South Asia, thats why so many wanted to conquer Afghanistan (a Central Asian country), and Pakistan is a gateway to Central Asia.

So sir we are the only Hurdle between Indian and Central Asia , India is already in Afghanistan and has a air force base in Tajikistan (Farkhor Air Base).

Pakistan important to US in terms of diplomatic relation or capturing Pakistan land?

The point I was making is that resource-rich Central Asia and oil-rich Middle East is much more valuable to US than poverty-stricken and over-populated South Asia, and Pakistan is a gateway to both Central Asia and Middle East.

So many in the past wanted to capture Afghanistan, but they couldn't even today most of Afghanistan is in control of Afghan Taliban.

No one can capture Pakistan's land, Pakistan has a strong ISI and military and is the 7th nuclear power, but US needs Pakistan much more than US needs India, India is no where near Central Asia and Middle East, the regions where Uncle Sam has his eye on.

So sir we are the only Hurdle between Indian and Central Asia , India is already in Afghanistan and has a air force base in Tajikistan (Farkhor Air Base).

Most of Afghanistan is still under control of Taliban (the original Afghan Taliban), I dont think they like India its only Karzai's government that is pro-india and Tajikistan and Pakistan also have good relations, if that air base is used to attack Pakistan, then Tajikistan also waged a war against Pakistan and Babur missiles will be flying all over.

A day will come when India and Pakistan will check mate USA.

May be falling of USA will be another option.:pakistan::china:

Falling of nation like US can be done economically like Russia falls. But US is aware of this and other problem is dollar as standard in intentional market.
That why china helped the dollar to stabilized.

US will only protect its own interests, No matter how much Pakistan was and is beneficial for US, but when it come to US big game she had dumped us in the past and will do so in the future.

As far as India is concerned, many people have this opinion that US is banking on India for being a big weapon market for the US companies and counter China. But I feel there is another aspect to US sudden love for India and that is the penetration of CIA into India. Earlier it was hard for CIA to get a hold there but now its not that difficult. In the long run India is not beneficial to US in anyway but indeed India can be a rival to US in the long run .

I dont understand why both sides in this thread are trying to demonstrate and establish its usefulness to America? Let us concentrate on what is good for us, what is in our national interest. The world can fit itself in where it will and adjust to us not the other way around. Think not what India or Pakistan can do for America, it is what America can do for us that matters to us. In return for favours if any, they will want their pound of flesh. It will be for us to see if we can and want to give it.

I think India is more valuable for USA. And I think this is good.
We cant trust on them.

US will only protect its own interests, No matter how much Pakistan was and is beneficial for US, but when it come to US big game she had dumped us in the past and will do so in the future.

As far as India is concerned, many people have this opinion that US is banking on India for being a big weapon market for the US companies and counter China. But I feel there is another aspect to US sudden love for India and that is the penetration of CIA into India. Earlier it was hard for CIA to get a hold there but now its not that difficult. In the long run India is not beneficial to US in anyway but indeed India can be a rival to US in the long run .

How have things become easier all of a sudden? Pakistan is probably infested with agents from all over the world, so where's the 'sudden love' for Pakistan.

At diff times both are beneficial.

Wasn't it Bismark who said " In international politics there are no permanent friends & no permanent enemies - only permanent interests".

The sooner we in S Asia realise this the better will it be for us all. After all its our differences & our inability to resolve them thats partially funding the US economy.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom