What's new

Nawaz Shahrif India visit : Possible OutComes

I have no reason to believe that Modi will change India's policy on Pakistan too drastically from what it currently is. Politicians are all the same, they make promises, but when they come to power, they know or realize that they can't keep have the promises they made.

Some say there may be a coup in pakistan while nawaz is visiting India.
Those some are either deluded, or you're making this statement up. I'm going for the latter.

Then we will congratulate ISI for killing their own PM and will prey for ISI's appetite ' to kill its own people' goes on increasing ...

On other hand we will get reasons to go after ISI for killing Pakistan PM on our soil and tarnishing our soil with his blood ...
so will u give the body back?

wow, you must hate him quite a lot..
lol

I have no reason to believe that Modi will change India's policy on Pakistan too drastically from what it currently is. Politicians are all the same, they make promises, but when they come to power, they know or realize that they can't keep have the promises they made.

Those some are either deluded, or you're making this statement up. I'm going for the latter.
Indian foreign policy is by consensus, I dont think opposition will agree to too much changes.
the idea that congress was dove and bjp will be hawk is propagated by bjp, but its not true at all. Both parties have both elements among them.

but the body?

Biryani banane ke liye meat toh chaihye ...body ki hi biryani banake tumhare next military dictator ko khilayenge .Lol

Body ki body ...biryani ki biryani bhi mil jayyegi tum log ko .....

Thoda mirch -masal India ko kharch karana paadega ...magar padosi hain toh itni khaatirdaari to karani padegi hi ...

Now that we know that Mr. Sharif will be in India for the swearing ceremony of Mr.Modi (which is a good news) what are the possible things (good and bad both) which can come out of it

Good:
1. New leaf turned, cordial relations start and so does trade between the countries
2. Temporary hiatus on tensions / shelling on the border (Depends on Mr.Sharif's ability to command his military)

Bad:
1. Mr. Sharif's image will be damaged much. (ISI and Hardliners don't play nice and the popular opinion on India in Pakistan is not that great)
2. Increased shelling / terrorism or a major attack on India just to prove a point
3. Loose talk by either of visiting / hosting dignitaries can be a flash point and cause a diplomatic nightmare (esp considering the hardliners on either side)

In my opinion the bad's outweigh the good's. so why to run even before walk? What exactly is the game plan here.

One more question, who do you think Mr. Sharif will bring along with him in his entourage to show the world that his visit does have the backing of the Pakistani establishment or Policy Makers.

As always play nice, don't offend anyone. Just a discussion

-NPM
LOL its funny that these indians come in our forums and post things relating to them and reflect their imagination.

nothing will happen ...just hello hi , few photographs...some barbecue and biryani.. .and then ghar ke buhdoo ghar ko lottay ...

Possible OutComes are...

1. he will meet Amitabh bachchan, Rajinikanth, Salman Khan and Possibilty Lata mangeshkar too.
2. Will do some good photo-shoots.
3. Will eat good breakfast, lunch and dinner.
4. Good sleep in India...
:smitten:

Biryani banane ke liye meat toh chaihye ...body ki hi biryani banake tumhare next military dictator ko khilayenge .Lol

Body ki body ...biryani ki biryani bhi mil jayyegi tum log ko .....

Thoda mirch -masal India ko kharch karana paadega ...magar padosi hain toh itni khaatirdaari to karani padegi hi ...
but Human meat is Haraam in Islam

Nothing will change , Norah will still be Norah , NaMoNa will still be a NaMoNa . After the meeting , Norah will go back to eating beef nihari and making gas , NaMoNa will go back to eating veg samosa and making gas

Now that we know that Mr. Sharif will be in India for the swearing ceremony of Mr.Modi (which is a good news) what are the possible things (good and bad both) which can come out of it

Good:
1. New leaf turned, cordial relations start and so does trade between the countries
2. Temporary hiatus on tensions / shelling on the border (Depends on Mr.Sharif's ability to command his military)

Bad:
1. Mr. Sharif's image will be damaged much. (ISI and Hardliners don't play nice and the popular opinion on India in Pakistan is not that great)
2. Increased shelling / terrorism or a major attack on India just to prove a point
3. Loose talk by either of visiting / hosting dignitaries can be a flash point and cause a diplomatic nightmare (esp considering the hardliners on either side)

In my opinion the bad's outweigh the good's. so why to run even before walk? What exactly is the game plan here.

One more question, who do you think Mr. Sharif will bring along with him in his entourage to show the world that his visit does have the backing of the Pakistani establishment or Policy Makers.

As always play nice, don't offend anyone. Just a discussion

-NPM
nothing , there is no agenda..

Nawaz sharif is not human so his meat won't be haraam !

In Pakistani Punjab when someone is stupid he is called 'Allah Mian di gaanh' or 'Allah Mian di Muj' , this literally translates to God's Cow or God's Buffalo , that's because cow is somewhat a stupid animal , useful but yet stupid

Nawaz Sharif is quite a stupid guy, maybe useful for India , he is the proverbial Allah di Maj BUT , if he is some sort of a cow , then wouldn't that be haram for Hindus ?

In Pakistani Punjab when someone is stupid he is called 'Allah Mian di gaanh' or 'Allah Mian di Muj' , this literally translates to God's Cow or God's Buffalo , that's because cow is somewhat a stupid animal , useful but yet stupid

Nawaz Sharif is quite a stupid guy, maybe useful for India , he is the proverbial Allah di Maj BUT , if he is some sort of a cow , then wouldn't that be haram for Hindus ?
O0oo I think you just pushed the 'red' button :rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom