What's new

Who is an Indian?

That's true only linguistically. The USA has far more diversity of races, ethnicities, national origin and so on. You won't find a Vietnamese and a Chinese and an Indian and a Kenyan and a Spaniard all living together in the same building or working in the same office or attending the same school in India.

In US you see that, because they are immigrants and people have gone their for job opportunities. So, they are minorities, not comparable on any scale with India, where there are sizable population from different ethnic backgrounds, all under one banner. That's 1.2 billion in total.

No, they aren't. Not all of them. Some are.

Really ? Some muslims are Terrorists too. :coffee:

Historically, it is inherent in the caste system, systematically. You cannot deny or wish that away.
Can you deny that for thousands of years, upper caste Hindus considered many lower castes to be beneath themselves?

Rubbish. Each caste had their own dignity and respect. Why should I even bother to deny or accept a shameless Anti Hindu propaganda designed to insult Hindus and create divisions in Hindu society.

I would rather Shame you for your Anti Hindu Hate agenda.

Can you deny that your prophet was a pedo and a murderer of humanity and for thousands years he inspired people to do the same ?

I dont think its racist because its usually people themselves self-identifying as african/indian/irish/iranian/italian. People say this sometimes with pride sometimes just to give more info, people want to show off they got interesting root.
Its not brown only thing, italian and irish definitely do it, English/scots usually dont. There is huge american population that traces back their root to ireland, so much so that many american presidents use it to gather votes(claiming their got irish ancestry).
There was a joke(or is it true?) that even Obama tried to search his irish roots when he was in dublin(apparently from his mother's side).

That's what I said too, that self identification plays an important part. The Italian and Irish heritage was important because of the rivalry that existed between them, and their organized crime activities in the early to mid 20th century. Chicago was a battlefield for the Irish and Italian mobs.

Irish people, when they started arriving, were looked upon unkindly. (As have some other groups been.) But today, European ancestry is only of marginal interest, it is not treated as an identity. "White Americans" is more relevant, as is "black Americans". Although the blacks are called African-Americans, that term is only used to indicate their descent from the slaves of a long time back, not because they share any cultural similarity with Africans. (Black Americans do not have any affinity for Nigeria or Kenya or Niger.) "Black" is the identifying factor. And black Americans share certain heritages and cultural similarities, no matter they came from Nigeria or Kenya or elsewhere.

Pakistan is the dada of India and they should respect them as both Hinduism and Sikhism came out of the region now referred to as Pakistan.

Well by that logic, China and Korea and Japan should all view Indians as their dada, since Buddhism came out of India.

(I know you are simply trolling, I will not respond to any more similar remarks.)

Really ? Some muslims are Terrorists too. :coffee:
Right.

Unlike you, I will not deny the bleeding obvious.

That's what I said too, that self identification plays an important part. The Italian and Irish heritage was important because of the rivalry that existed between them, and their organized crime activities in the early to mid 20th century. Chicago was a battlefield for the Irish and Italian mobs.

Irish people, when they started arriving, were looked upon unkindly. (As have some other groups been.) But today, European ancestry is only of marginal interest, it is not treated as an identity. "White Americans" is more relevant, as is "black Americans". Although the blacks are called African-Americans, that term is only used to indicate their descent from the slaves of a long time back, not because they share any cultural similarity with Africans. (Black Americans do not have any affinity for Nigeria or Kenya or Niger.) "Black" is the identifying factor. And black Americans share certain heritages and cultural similarities, no matter they came from Nigeria or Kenya or elsewhere.

Well by that logic, China and Korea and Japan should all view Indians as their dada, since Buddhism came out of India.

(I know you are simply trolling, I will not respond to any more similar remarks.)

Right.

Well that is a disputed claim..Where as Nankana is situated in PK where Gobend Singh was born and the Rig Veda came from the IVC.

Rubbish. Each caste had their own dignity and respect.

Sorry, that is revisionist nonsense. The lower castes WERE treated as lower. There is a reason some are called "upper" and others "lower". The injustices done to the so called lower castes were horrendous, and denying it won't make it go away.

hmm, I was just countering the notion that its racism. People are interest in knowing your root, especially if you look different. White people seldom ask me directly(political correctness) but I always ask black/brown people where they are from. Some black pplz have taken offence('south london' one black girl said rolling eyes.. lol and my next question was where your roots are from). Its rarely due to malicious intention, sometimes just to fill awkward silence, there is only so much you can talk about weather. :)

Well that is a disputed claim..Where as Nankana is situated in PK where Gobend Singh was born and the Rig Veda came from the IVC.

OK, how about this - Arabs are your dadas, because Islam originated there. Agreed? Your logic.

hmm, I was just countering the notion that its racism. People are interest in knowing your root, especially if you look different. White people seldom ask me directly(political correctness) but I always ask black/brown people where they are from. Some black pplz have taken offence('south london' one black girl said rolling eyes.. lol and my next question was where your roots are from). Its rarely due to malicious intention, sometimes just to fill awkward silence, there is only so much you can talk about weather. :)

I call it racism because the hyphenation does not happen all the time for white Americans. Bobby Jindal is always called an Indian-American, but white people are not similarly described. It is not a big deal, it's just something that has to eventually stop.

OK, how about this - Arabs are your dadas, because Islam originated there. Agreed? Your logic.

I agree. Islam was born there and it traveled though out the world. I hope to go Mecca and Madina sharif one day.

Sorry, that is revisionist nonsense. The lower castes WERE treated as lower. There is a reason some are called "upper" and others "lower". The injustices done to the so called lower castes were horrendous, and denying it won't make it go away.

LOL.... Sorry, I forgot. Muslims and CHristians are experts in Hinduism and Hindu society :lol:

Why don't your admit that your prophet was a pedo with special interest in nubile in Pre teens and a murderous history that destroyed societies and made Slaves out of men and women ? That women were treated as lesser beings and non muslims dhimmis and kafirs existed only to serve muslims. A man who waged a 100 Wars in his life time and killed Millions.

There is no revisionist version of this either. The Injustices to Humanity were horrendous and unforgivable. Admit the truth and save yourself.

I agree. Islam was born there and it traveled though out the world. I hope to go Mecca and Madina sharif one day.

Do you agree that Arabs are your dadas? Please state that, instead of your travel wishes. Say "Arabs are my dadas." That would be an honest application of your logic to yourself.

Listen mate..You get to put a flag under your name because once one Indian woman took mercy upon you.

So, the lesser you talk about who created whom, the better it is. Shoo shoo..

Last edited:
LOL.... Sorry, I forgot. Muslims and CHristians are experts in Hinduism and Hindu society :lol:

Because one doesn't have to be an "expert" in anything to see the bleeding obvious. BTW, muslims and christians live in the same society.

Why don't your admit that your prophet was a pedo with special interest in nubile in Pre teens and a murderous history that destroyed societies and made Slaves out of men and women ? That women were treated as lesser beings and non muslims dhimmis and kafirs existed only to serve muslims. A man who waged a 100 Wars in his life time and killed Millions.

Maybe because that is not the topic of the thread? That ever occur to you?

Because one doesn't have to be an "expert" in anything to see the bleeding obvious. BTW, muslims and christians live in the same society.

LOL... then it should be obvious to you that muslims are Terrorists and Criminals and are generally untrustworthy people.

53% of Jail inmates in India are MUSLIMS :cheesy: .... Almost all Terrorists in India are muslims. One don't have to be an expert to see the bleeding obvious.

Maybe because that is not the topic of the thread? That ever occur to you?

Caste is a topic of this thread ? :lol: ....... Hypocrite. But then again, that must have occurred to you. But why don't you go ahead and admit the truth about islam which is bleeding obvious to all ? make an exception like you did for "caste" :lol:

Caste is a topic of this thread ? :lol: ....... Hypocrite. But then again, that must have occurred to you. But why don't you go ahead and admit the truth about islam which is bleeding obvious to all ? make an exception like you did for "caste" :lol:

You can go back and see that I did not make caste an issue at all. Your tangential response to a one lined post of mine to a Pakistani is what brought caste into focus.

My post simply said that that Pakistani poster was a racist. You jumped in with manufactured outrage, and that is what led to any talk of castes.

I'm really not interested in an internet-battle. I have better things to do.

LOL... then it should be obvious to you that muslims are Terrorists and Criminals and are generally untrustworthy people.

53% of Jail inmates in India are MUSLIMS :cheesy: .... Almost all Terrorists in India are muslims. One don't have to be an expert to see the bleeding obvious.

OK.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom