What's new

Who is a Hindu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know how the term "Hindu" evolved and where it is derived from?

what's there in Name - look for the essence and its message .

that was nothing but your joker circus, if nothing else. Be serious when discussing matter like Religion. and yes respectful for other....

Respectful ? - do you know what it means .. look at your post and behaviour

When all the sources are laid bare and discussed, which I belive no one want here. So let stick to where the term came and what is its defination?

Shall we be nice and stick to this subject?

dude - where is the source ? and who said no one want here ?

Do you know how the term "Hindu" evolved and where it is derived from?

Do you know what it means?? It is a name given by Persians..

that was nothing but your joker circus, if nothing else. Be serious when discussing matter like Religion. and yes respectful for other....

Who disrespected Islam??

When all the sources are laid bare and discussed, which I belive no one want here. So let stick to where the term came and what is its defination?

The question of the thread is who is a Hindu... if you dig deep into the thread there are some gems of knowledge by Samundra and Joey.. have a look .. if you have questions after reading 'em post.. k?/

Btw the info that you posted will help uncover other facets of Hinduism so I suggest post a new thread or discuss 'em here...

Shall we be nice and stick to this subject?

This subject like countless other debates on Who is a Hindu? will always academically remain inconclusive. you can post queries or questions and people can at best try to answer them...

what's there in Name - look for the essence and its message .

You are now behaving as your name, deciet.

Respectful ? - do you know what it means .. look at your post and behaviour

Don't be cry baby, when rebutted for your earlier pathetic behaviour.

dude - where is the source ? and who said no one want here ?

So what am I to make of the above.......Draupadi?

You are now behaving as your name, deciet.

I think Chanakya was one of the greatest strategist, economist and adminstrator that ever lived...

So what am I to make of the above.......Draupadi?

Draupadi?? how did she get in here??
Titanium one piece of advice if you feel you know more about Hinduism then teach other
if you know less or have doubts then post your queries and questions..
but don't post useless stuff and please give sources.. k??
thank you

So one Hindu god is trying to get on other Hindu goddess (who were previously humans)? Is this true?

How does it fit into this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom