What's new

who invented sardar and pathan jokes?

which group of people are the culprits behind these jokes?

Punjabies (read punjabi muslims)cause they use them most against the people they tried to control but despite there best efforts always failed

please mods dont take it otherwise ....pun intended ;)

The term viral may be less than 10 years old but, that doesn't mean things didn't go viral before the term was invented.

Such trends are not created consciously, they just exist for simple amusement.

In India jokes about Sardars were spread at a time when Khalistan movement was on its peak, of course the purpose was to degrade them in the eyes of general public. In Pakistan such practice was going on during Afghan Jihad, but its shameful that our cellular phone companies still are creating and distributing tons of Pathan and Sardar jokes just to gain tons of profits through sms packages....

Lmao you know absolutely nothing about the topic haha.

what are sardar and pathan jokes

Sardars are Sikhs and Pathans are Pashtuns.

The stereotype made for Sardar works for Pathans too,simple unassuming folks.

The term viral may be less than 10 years old but, that doesn't mean things didn't go viral before the term was invented.

Such trends are not created consciously, they just exist for simple amusement.

Is it a fact that both sardars and pathans like what Indian Penal Code defines as "unnatural sex"? Especially with transgenders?

Just curious because I have heard this from many sources and also seen many sardars visiting one particular road in my city which has high density of transgenders post 9 p.m.

Lmao you know absolutely nothing about the topic haha.

Sardars are Sikhs and Pathans are Pashtuns.

No No, I know that, I wanted to know what is about those joke. Oh now I think there is something adult.

Is it a fact that both sardars and pathans like what Indian Penal Code defines as "unnatural sex"? Especially with transgenders?

Just curious because I have heard this from many sources and also seen many sardars visiting one particular road in my city which has high density of transgenders post 9 p.m.

never heard about that ... I mean its not something sardars are known for...

No No, I know that, I wanted to know what is about those joke. Oh now I think there is something adult.

so you want us to tell you some adult jokes? :D

pathans might be simple folks ..but sardars?

yes them too are,dont judge them what you see today.

The stereotype is hundreds of years old.

never heard about that ... I mean its not something sardars are known for...

so you want us to tell you some adult jokes? :D

Pathans yes are notoriously known for that,dont knw fact or not but Sardars like it the same way but only with girls.

Sikhs and Pathans are not scattered communities, so we tend to generalize them. Today they have huge expat population and myths are being busted each day from success stories coming from all over world but 2 decades ago situation was different.

Sikhs and Pathans are more proud of their history, so they have kept their culture intact. Outsiders need good amount of time to spend with them to actually understand them better.

Sikhs and Pathans are slightly more religious and conservative than rest of Sub-continent, this works like a barrier.

Sikhs in parts like Delhi initially shared nothing in common with free India, they migrated from western parts of sub-continent like Peshawar, Rawalpindi. So their accent, rituals, customs was made fun of, they are being discriminated to this day with use of slangs like Bhappa etc. They are sort of Muhajirs of India. So Sikh roles being potrayed in Indian movies is based on Delhiite Sikh mostly from clan like Arora, Khatri not a Punjabi Jatt Sikh who is more rugged.

Sikhs and Pathans have immense love and respect for weapons and other masculine things. It separates them from rest. They also share traits when it comes to friendship and enmity.

Sikhs and Pathans are not scattered communities, so we tend to generalize them. Today they have huge expat population and myths are being busted each day from success stories coming from all over world but 2 decades ago situation was different.

Sikhs and Pathans are more proud of their history, so they have kept their culture intact. Outsiders need good amount of time to spend with them to actually understand them better.

Sikhs and Pathans are slightly more religious and conservative than rest of Sub-continent, this works like a barrier.

Sikhs in parts like Delhi initially shared nothing in common with free India, they migrated from western parts of sub-continent like Peshawar, Rawalpindi. So their accent, rituals, customs was made fun of, they are being discriminated to this day with use of slangs like Bhappa etc. They are sort of Muhajirs of India. So Sikh roles being potrayed in Indian movies is based on Delhiite Sikh mostly from clan like Arora, Khatri not a Punjabi Jatt Sikh who is more rugged.

Sikhs and Pathans have immense love and respect for weapons and other masculine things. It separates them from rest. They also share traits when it comes to friendship and enmity.

Bhapa is a word used by jatts to refer to arora and khatri Sikhs.

There were lot of Hindus who migrated fro pindi and Peshawar and their accent customs and rituals ate same as the Sikhs and they are very religious people too.

They are not muhajjirs in India,rather they have a slight superiority complex to rest of India.india never discriminated against them in anyway.they dominate education,business,service in north west Delhi and they are totally in sync with the jaats of Haryana right next to it.

I guess u never heard of sunny deol,dharmendra the stereotypical doabi jatts of Indian cinema.

Most Sikhs the Amrit dharis r vegetarian and they openly dislike Pathans.

I cant give an expert opinion on this. However such things are common in any ultra consetvative societies. They are there in liberal societies out in the open but among conservatives its all there but hidden. Not just Pathans. Its all about opportunity. If u onlu have the same sex a few would at some point dabble in it. They may not even like it. They may not be homosexuals. Just TrySexuals. Try anything.

I cant give an expert opinion on this. However such things are common in any ultra consetvative societies. They are there in liberal societies out in the open but among conservatives its all there but hidden. Not just Pathans. Its all about opportunity. If u onlu have the same sex a few would at some point dabble in it. They may not even like it. They may not be homosexuals. Just TrySexuals. Try anything.

The bacha bazi culture originated from central asia and is quite open phenomena...................it has nothing to do with being ultra conservative

Back
Top Bottom