What's new

Who Exports More Weapons? India or Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sources for all the trillion dollar deals? im waiting.. also are you comparing the exports since the 2000s or somethin? :D

Boeing signs $1bn outsourcing deal with HAL

HAL to make 1,000 Honeywell engines

India signs pact for supply of Dhruv helicopters to Mauritius

HAL bags $20 million contract for supply of three Dhruv helicopters to Turkey news

HAL bags $150-million Airbus order

HAL secures order for ambulance version of ALH Dhruv from Peru

Israel outsources $100-mn composites for UAVs to India

10x10spacer.gif

HAL secures order for ambulance version of ALH Dhruv from Peru news

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]
10x10spacer.gif

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]HAL secures order for ambulance version of ALH Dhruv from Peru news[/FONT][/FONT]

And no border since the last half a decade... ? why because of price.. thts how dhruv beat the 13 million $ jet ranger... and heck india still had to spend another 3.5 crore just to transport the helis to ecuador.. ?

Oh so you are running away??Develop your own basic trainer first,before commenting on Indian helicopters.

Again donations to nepal and israel.. no bidding,no nothing..

Donation to Israel?:rolleyes:What about Ecuador??Running away again?

Google spare parts! You couldnt find the 1 billion $ contract or the other damn hundreds of $$ worth contract.. but i assure you.. tht the definition of spare parts is available.

CAD work and software are spare parts eh genius??And so is floor beams,doors,Avionics?? :rolleyes: I have given data on Indian manufactured structures and subsystems,from boeing site itself.

Now I couldnt find 1 billion contract??
http://www.rediff.com/money/report/boeing/20071220.htm

So you are trying to runaway...as in case of 'indigenous pakistani developed commercial nuclear reactor' & 'indigenous RSS sat' ??

and oh,answering all your doubts in case of indian civilian nuclear tech-https://defence.pk/threads/pressuri...indigenous-indian-design.285124/#post-4901069

Last edited:

Last edited:
Oh so you are running away??Develop your own basic trainer first,before commenting on Indian helicopters.

Ask Egypt,Saudi Arabia,Iran,Oman,Chile,Bolivia,Namibia,Sri Lanka,Ghana,Sudan,Venezula,Myanmar,Zimbabwe,Syria,Sierra Leone etc..

Donation to Israel?:rolleyes:What about Ecuador??Running away again?

Atleast read what you post... just like K-15 produced with significant help from russia is a ballistic missile with 700 km range.. which you claimed to have thousands of KM range,quasi missile and what not... although you gave me a source tht said the opposite.

CAD work and software are spare parts eh genius??And so is floor beams,doors,Avionics?? :rolleyes: I have given data on Indian manufactured structures and subsystems,from boeing site itself.

Oh boy, your really smart arnt you? ever heard of outsourcing? they outsource parts to reduce costs etc... google it.

So you are trying to runaway...as in case of 'indigenous pakistani developed commercial nuclear reactor' & 'indigenous RSS sat' ??

How many times are you going to prove yourself an idiot? want me to post the links abt Pakistani reactors under contruction etc.. or Pak RSSsunder contruction? How many times is the question.

and oh,answering all your doubts in case of indian civilian nuclear tech-https://defence.pk/threads/pressuri...indigenous-indian-design.285124/#post-4901069

Yet buying from america.. LMAO.

Funny to see Gslv posting stuff lmao.. yet to be imported or the collective exports since the 2000s.. against what we export every year... not even counting the spares Boeing etc outsource from Pakistan....even spares for airliners and materials like carbon fiber seems as weapons for the indian fella....haha :p

Seriously kiddo.. how many Donnier "shells" have you exported yet? u claim 120 million contract? lol .. 1 billion $ contract for spares to Boeing.. which is actually an MoU for the next 10 years.. and the initial contract was worth no more than 20 million $ which he expanded to 1 billion $... worth export of outsources parts for airliners..

He talks abt israel but no bidding ever took place.. no real contract.. same with mauritious which was given the helis as donations but to him its a "sale"...

Ambulances service? lmao.. fitting with the equipment in EU and bought by hospitals for being cheap as compared to other helis from Eurocopter etc...Again sales to Ecuador coz they were cheap.. less than half the price of a 412 Bell... and india bore the price of transport 3.5 crore rs ? lol

Peruvian armed forces rejected dhruv and went for 412 Bells.. and some hospitals bought a few which were then outfitted in EU by european countries..

:D

Last edited:
Again read the article MoU .. Over next 10 years.. initial order 20 million $.

learn to read first..

In the biggest-ever deal for a public sector defence undertaking, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has signed a $1-billion dollar manufacturing outsourcing contract with American aerospace major Boeing over 10 years.

"Effective today, an initial tranche of $20 million worth of work is being transferred immediately," the Boeing CEO said.

Again spare parts.. worth 20 million?

Spare part??the deal is for manufacture of engines-from the link

In what is the biggest aircraft engine-sourcing contract by an Indian company, government-owned Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) would manufacture over 1,000 Honeywell TPE331 aircraft engines for the US company.

Now can Pakistan manufacture a turbofan??

Read again.. Donation..

You know what 'Line of Credit' is??

Leased by hospitals.. due to low lost.

Leased??Again from the link

After achieving a breakthrough in the South American market, with sales of seven Dhruv Advanced Light Helicopters (ALH) to the Ecuadorian Air Force, Indian aerospace and defence giant Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) has announced that it has made another successful bid for the supply of three Dhruv's to Turkey, in a contract estimated be worth around $ 20 million.

Outfitted by europeans .. and bought coz of low price.

We doesnt have expertise in outfitting air ambulance,now I repeat my question,can your country build a basic trainer?

Composites like carbon fiber are weapon systems? dang..

We have expertise in advanced Carbon fibre composites & alloys used in Aerospace program,now go troll elsewhere.[/quote]

learn to read first..

LMAO.. ulta chor kotwal kou dantay.. read the article.. initial order 20 MILLION $... MoU for NEXT 10 YEARS!

Spare part??the deal is for manufacture of engines-from the link

Are these engines of indian origin? NO..

Now can Pakistan manufacture a turbofan??

Joker ask the 2 dozen countries flying hundreds of SMs and K-8s.

You know what 'Line of Credit' is??

Loans tht can be exempted by the creditor... again no bidding nothing.. part of AID.

Leased??Again from the link

Want me to post a link? even the one in israel (again used by hospital is leased).

We doesnt have expertise in outfitting air ambulance,now I repeat my question,can your country build a basic trainer?

We can lead a horse to the water.. but cant make it drink.. this expression fits you perfectly.

We have expertise in advanced Carbon fibre composites & alloys used in Aerospace program,now go troll elsewhere.

Troll is carbon fiber a material or a weapon?

Ask Egypt,Saudi Arabia,Iran,Oman,Chile,Bolivia,Namibia,Sri Lanka,Ghana,Sudan,Venezula,Myanmar,Zimbabwe,Syria,Sierra Leone etc..

What??Do they develop a basic trainer aircraft for you?I am not talking about saab safari.Indigenously developed basic turboprop trainer,got it??

Atleast read what you post... just like K-15 produced with significant help from russia is a ballistic missile with 700 km range.. which you claimed to have thousands of KM range,quasi missile and what not... although you gave me a source tht said the opposite.

Enlighten yourself,fool _http://www.indiaresearch.org/Shourya_Missile.pdf

Oh boy, your really smart arnt you? ever heard of outsourcing? they outsource parts to reduce costs etc... google it.

Why doesnt Pakistan get an outsourcing order for CAD work then??Or FBW?Such things need a good talent pool,which India has..

How many times are you going to prove yourself an idiot? want me to post the links abt Pakistani reactors under contruction etc.. or Pak RSSsunder contruction? How many times is the question.

Its evident that who is trying to prove himself an idiot.

I asked about Pakistani developed commercial reactor not Chinese ones made in Pakistan
And indigenous Pakistani RSS?? ".[url]http://www.suparco.gov.pk/pages/rsss.asp?rssslinksid=1[/URL]

Yet buying from america.. LMAO.

Buying 1000 MW reactors & Uraniuam?Yes,Unlike Pakistan which cannot even develop there own commercial nuclear reactors

LMAO.. ulta chor kotwal kou dantay.. read the article.. initial order 20 MILLION $... MoU for NEXT 10 YEARS!

10 year worth deal for 1 billion,understood??

Are these engines of indian origin? NO..

Are these manufactured by India?Yes.

Joker ask the 2 dozen countries flying hundreds of SMs and K-8s.

100s of SMs and K 8s?? The turbofans are made elsewhere,or give me a link.

Want me to post a link? even the one in israel (again used by hospital is leased).

do it.

Troll is carbon fiber a material or a weapon?

Its a material which a few countries can develop,and some had to end up with all metal aiframes coz they doesnt have expertise in it.

Funny to see Gslv posting stuff lmao.. yet to be imported or the collective exports since the 2000s.. against what we export every year... not even counting the spares Boeing etc outsource from Pakistan....even spares for airliners and materials like carbon fiber seems as weapons for the indian fella....haha :p

Seriously kiddo.. how many Donnier "shells" have you exported yet? u claim 120 million contract? lol .. 1 billion $ contract for spares to Boeing.. which is actually an MoU for the next 10 years.. and the initial contract was worth no more than 20 million $ which he expanded to 1 billion $... worth export of outsources parts for airliners..

He talks abt israel but no bidding ever took place.. no real contract.. same with mauritious which was given the helis as donations but to him its a "sale"...

Ambulances service? lmao.. fitting with the equipment in EU and bought by hospitals for being cheap as compared to other helis from Eurocopter etc...Again sales to Ecuador coz they were cheap.. less than half the price of a 412 Bell... and india bore the price of transport 3.5 crore rs ? lol

Peruvian armed forces rejected dhruv and went for 412 Bells.. and some hospitals bought a few which were then outfitted in EU by european countries..

:D

What about Ecuador,genius??

Boeing 777 gear uplock box, 777 flaperons, F/A-18 gun bay doors, F/A-18 wire harnesses, P-8I weapons bay doors, P-8I tailcones, and P-8I identification friend or foe transponders,aircraft design service,data analysis service,floorbeams called spares??

And for genius who say Shaurya is just a ballistic missile.

The sixth test flight on November 12th, 2008 was a
depressed trajectory flight (at Mach 6 and 50km
altitude) with continuous rolling to dissipate heat over
a larger surface demonstrated mastery of difficult
aspects of rocketry involving sustained hypersonic
flight.

The wooden round design sealed in a fiber glass
canister with the aero fins folded inside in a clean &
controlled environment makes it maintenance free and
tamper proof. The missile is launched by a hot gas
generator developing 15-200 bar pressure using high
burn rate HTBP based composite propellant. The thick
dark gas cloud greatly reduces the thermal signature
of the missile.

Once out of the launch tube the first stage booster
motor ignites taking the missile to 5Km altitude when
the main second stage motor takes over. The booster
debris reaches a maximum altitude of 6 km, well
below the horizon of radars beyond 330 km. The clean
and small diameter missile presents a tiny RCS (radar
cross-section). The second stage air fins provide
necessary in-flight trajectory control. The main motor
is typically expended at 33 km altitude well within the
atmosphere; however the air fins remain effective
beyond post boost phase. The air fins also allow the
missile to fly in a depressed trajectory as well as
cruise and glide in sustained hypersonic regime at 50
km altitude.
The payload separation can be done
much later after exploiting aerodynamics for trajectory
modification during ascent or descent. The missile is
resistant to ABM defense

And for genius who thinks its range is just 750 kms.

Shourya Re-entry Vehicle (RV) supports wide range of
weapons, with total payload mass ranging from 180 to
1,000 Kg. The missile range is a function of payload
mass (see graph in Figure 7 below).
The November 2008 test unveiled the new generation
RV that is designed and optimized for newer boosted
fission and thermonuclear weapon (including those
awaiting confirmatory test). The sharp nose high ‘βeta’
(Ballistic coefficient 9
) RV design employs 16 cm
diameter blunt nose and half angle of 12° that is
mounted on a payload adapter to interface with the
0.74m diameter mission control module atop the
upper stage. The high ‘βeta’ RV in combination with
an all carbon composite body enables higher re-entry
speed even with a light weight payload

Mk-4: For light weight 17Kt Fusion Boosted
Fission (FBF) warhead11. Mass12: ~180 Kg13
Mk-5: For 50Kt FBF or 200Kt Thermo Nuclear
(TN) warhead14. Mass: ~340 Kg

• Mk-6: For 150Kt FBF warhead15. Mass: ~550 Kg

Missile range & payload mass are inversely related. It
is interesting to note that press reports Shourya’s
range for 1,000 kg and 500 kg payload. The former
corresponding to 1980 vintage 200Kt FBF warhead
and the latter corresponding to 150Kt FBF

Range_Vs_Payload_for_Shaurya_Missile.jpeg

What??Do they develop a basic trainer aircraft for you?I am not talking about saab safari.Indigenously developed basic turboprop trainer,got it??

SUPER MUSHAK .. JV K-8 ADVANCED TRAINER... HUNDREDS IMPORTED BY PAKISTAN!

First learn civility retard.. again a paper by some think tank.. HAHA..

Why doesnt Pakistan get an outsourcing order for CAD work then??Or FBW?Such things need a good talent pool,which India has..

Again how many times are you going to assure us how stupid you are?

Here cry me a river.. 100 million $ contract from Boeing :

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...RkQYU5EcvrMmzPYdZMa2P7Q&bvm=bv.55123115,d.eW0

Its evident that who is trying to prove himself an idiot.

Sure you.. although you would never accept it.
I asked about Pakistani developed commercial reactor not Chinese ones made in Pakistan

You cry every time.. even after getting rubbed the sources on your face.. :

(Kyodo) _ Pakistan has decided to embark on the indigenous manufacture of 300-megawatt commercial nuclear power plants to meet growing energy needs, reliable official sources have said.

They said Pakistan decided to go for indigenous manufacture of commercial nuclear power plants because of the poor response of the United States and the Nuclear Supplier Group to requests for help in the civilian nuclear energy program on the pattern of the 2004 India-U.S. nuclear deal.

"We have taken many steps and more are on the anvil to start indigenous manufacture of 300-MW pressurized water reactor," the sources said.

They pointed out that an Engineering and Design Organization has been set up to design and develop a standard for indigenous nuclear power plants and privatization of the Chinese-aided Heavy Mechanical Complex, or HMC, was reversed by the government when it was pointed out that Pakistan was capable of manufacturing components for nuclear power plants.

HMC can manufacture several key components of thermal power plants which could also be used in the nuclear power plants and Pakistan has also set up HMC-3 exclusively to contribute in the indigenous nuclear power plants.

Official sources pointed out that Pakistan's "Energy Security Plan" envisaged 8,500 MW of nuclear energy by 2030, which would require setting up 22 nuclear power plants of 300-mw capacity if the target is to be met.

"Sites for eight nuclear power plants have already been selected," the official said and indicated that a consortium of private and public industrial units would be set up to undertake manufacture of the nuclear power plants.

Pakistan has set up a 300-MW nuclear power plant at Chashma (Chashnupp-1) in the Mianwali district in southern Punjab with Chinese assistance and a second plant is under construction at the same site.

Although Chashnupp-1 and 2 were turnkey contracts, Pakistan contributed up to 70 percent of their components.

"No country can manufacture a nuclear power plant 100 percent all by itself. We cannot produce reactor shells, several pumps and the pressure vessels for which we will have to develop additional capacity or enter into a licensing agreement," an official said.

And indigenous Pakistani RSS?? ".http://www.suparco.gov.pk/pages/rsss.asp?rssslinksid=1
[/QUOTE]

Its not just 1 sat.. several more planned...

Buying 1000 MW reactors & Uraniuam?Yes,Unlike Pakistan which cannot even develop there own commercial nuclear reactors

Cool story.

10 year worth deal for 1 billion,understood??

Are these manufactured by India?Yes.

100s of SMs and K 8s?? The turbofans are made elsewhere,or give me a link.

Its a material which a few countries can develop,and some had to end up with all metal aiframes coz they doesnt have expertise in it.

Keep crying.. its your favourite pass time... all answers have been given.. LMAO at indian exports.

What about Ecuador,genius??

Boeing 777 gear uplock box, 777 flaperons, F/A-18 gun bay doors, F/A-18 wire harnesses, P-8I weapons bay doors, P-8I tailcones, and P-8I identification friend or foe transponders,aircraft design service,data analysis service,floorbeams called spares??

And for genius who say Shaurya is just a ballistic missile.

And for genius who thinks its range is just 750 kms.

Genius who quotes wiki and blogs.. nough said.

for you dude_https://defence.pk/threads/defence-exports-by-india-touch-2-billion-in-2011-12.155500/

SUPER MUSHAK .. JV K-8 ADVANCED TRAINER... HUNDREDS IMPORTED BY PAKISTAN!

Super Mushkak is an modified SAAB Safari,K 8 Karakaoram is joint project with China contributing the most,any Pakistani developed aircraft??Try to match 1960s kiran jet trainer

First learn civility retard.. again a paper by some think tank.. HAHA..

Even DRDO chiefs calls it a shaped trajectory system.You know anything more than him??

Another important feature of the missile is that it has a trajectory that is non-ballistic. This gives Shourya a big advantage in a combat environment of interception by a ballistic missile defence shield. Saraswat said: “There are many features in this missile that reduce its radar cross-section to very low values, ensuring that under no phase of its trajectory, Shourya can be detected by state-of-the-art radars. In strategic defence scenario, this missile will find an important place after it completes its development trials.”

Although hypersonic missiles fly at high altitudes, what makes Shourya different is that it can fly at low altitudes. For instance, Agni variants flew at 100 km, 200 km or 500 km altitudes, reaching even Mach 15. “But Shourya flies at a relatively low altitude, even reaching Mach 6. This is the crux of the matter in terms of technology development,” Saraswat said.

You doesnt even know how much,the RVs used on Shaurya weigh...Hey you know whats an RV?:rolleyes:

Oh please nothing in comparison to Tata _ Boeing deal,let alone HAL..

Sure you.. although you would never accept it.

You cry every time.. even after getting rubbed the sources on your face.. :

Yeah right..

first link says

The Karachi Nuclear Power Plant (KANUPP) - KANUPP is a Canadian-made deuterium
uranium pressurized heavy water reactor
.14 It was established 1971 and is capable of producing
137MWe each year.15 The Karachi plant has 2288 fuel assemblies with a cycle length of 1.4
months.16 It operates on 12 tons of 0.7% enriched U02 per year.17

Chashma Reactors - China has provided Pakistan with two 300MWe nuclear reactors.

Nothing about indigenously developed one

Second link.

Only refers about the existence of such a project,no other details

Third link

About 50 MW Khusab research reactor

rest two links

Says about indigenous construction,not indigenous development

So here is my question what about a Pakistani developed commercial nuclear reactor??(like Indian PHWR 700,AHWR 300 etc?)

Its not just 1 sat.. several more planned...

lets see after 2015,atleast when Chinese one is launched

Cool story.

PHWRs,Thorium reactors & FBR& our own fusion reactor by 2022....yeah super cool...

Keep crying.. its your favourite pass time... all answers have been given.. LMAO at indian exports.

shut up if you doesnt know a thing.

Turbofan engines for jet trainers are not made in Pakistan,while India manufactures them,and have even developed them.
And you doesnt know about composites...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom