What's new

Who Eats the Cake in Tehran?

LOL!
I wonder how much "cake" the saudis give hacks like taheri for writing "op-ed" propaganda pieces like this one,when he isnt getting caught out making embarrassing false claims about iran that is.
Instead of emotionally replying and pointing fingers, read the article. Even if you dont agree...
Become smarter, improve yourself.

This is what they teach you in elementary school. Did you skip that?

Instead of emotionally replying and pointing fingers, read the article. Even if you dont agree...

The other day Taheri was saying that IRGC has occupied the cities and is suppressing the people to fade the ancient Iranian culture (which is a lie, unlike EU countries there is no limitations for passage within the cities, while Iran did close the shrines), then he encouraged the Iranian to ignore the corona and celebrate the Nowrooz greater than ever!!!

what more?

In the early days of corona discovery in Iran, he and the rest of opposition goons made a lie that Iran is hiding the death toll, while in fact Iran was much quicker than the west countries, after numbers raised in Iran, they said 180 degree opposite lie, that Iran is deliberately killing his civilians to gain sympathy and lift the sanctions! and now that Iran's numbers seems way lower than Europeans and the previous lie doesn't work, he says it's a good opportunity for Iran to bypass the sanctions.

What kind of moron would trust a single line of such people?!

Oh I certainly did read the article,and frankly it was little different to many very similar so called "op-ed" pieces that I`ve read before.One thing that I did do however and which you apparently didnt [perhaps you skipped that class at elementary school] was to do a little research on this jokers past history and journalistic reputation,and frankly it wasnt great.Sadly for whatever reason this fellow has a real axe to grind when it comes to iran.Indeed when your own publicist [a neo conservative no less] has to try and defend you in the embarrassing aftermath of retractions of your stories owing to falsehoods,and public apologies by the newspaper involved,by claiming "when it comes to Iran, accuracy is 'a luxury...As much as being accurate is important, in the end it's important to side with what's right. What's wrong is siding with the terrorists",well to be blunt at that point in my opinion you`ve crossed the line and you`re no longer a journalist,in fact you`re nothing more than just a paid propagandist.
Personally I usually tend to take pretty much EVERYTHING I read with at least a grain of salt......if not quite a bit more......especially these days and especially when it comes to things about iran.
Have a nice day:-)

are you studying in iran i dont think so biuc you are so smart???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL JUST JUKING

Taheri is chairman of gatestone institute which is far right organization was chaired by John Bolton that’s says everything.

I roll my eyes when someone posts something from the so called Gatestone Institute all Bush Admin and Neo Con farts likewise the American Enterprise Institute

Back
Top Bottom