What's new

Who do you respect the most on these forums?

Thank you my friend.

I love the Mist. The ending :what:. That doesn't happen in the book.
thanks buddy! feeling is mutual too :)

I actually loved the ending of that movie. The soundtrack they used for that scene was haunting.

@waz I respect you because you never seem to lose your cool. Must be that Kashmiri melllowness (sorry for ethnic joke) :p
Well sirs, I was talking about the movie stabbing scene
:bad:

My list
Pakistan
@irfan Baloch(Logical)
Imran Khan(Humourist)
@Norwegian (Coz every morning I woke up with his tagging notification)
Sayed Ali haider ( Not seen for long time)
Rescue Ranger TTA
@Genimborgza786
@Manticore
@waz (very rational n good human being)
@Oscar

Indian
@Aarush (chota bhai) n manismaithani (chota bhai)
@levina (Raw agent, she possess huge info about forum n ppl here)
@Abingdonboy ( His knowledge on defense related issue)
@SarthakGanguly (Defiant SME on Hinduism)
@pursuitofhappiness (Very balanced n sane)
@zip (Straightforward n sane)
@anant_s (unique threads)
@DRAY (good knowledge of economics)
@acetophenol (sane poster not seen him for some time)
@seiko
@INDIC (Knowledge of history)
@Tshering (straightforwardness)
@halupridol
@sandy TTA
@nair ( notice his politeness even while he curses)
@Sidak ( against the khoongressi version of secularism )
@Banglore( Knowledgeable )
@Mr.Nair or sreekumar
@Koovie
@Razia Sultana

Other
One Indonesian TTA @ indo
Japanese TTA @ninjho
Sorry I don't remember their names....
I respect u for remembering so many names

Love you so much bro .

I know 2 syrians : you and another bro of mine (Elcid) , both of whom are just amazing people .

You can't expect anything else from people who have history and culture dating back to 3000-4000 BC .
Love you also brother! God bless you bro!
I'm greatful for you guys, I have learned a lot from you!

Well I have several posters whom i like...... Let me put them in a list (not on any order)

@sancho : His knowledge on Air force and have never seen him falling for troll trap
@sandy_3126 : His knowledge on Defense
@Abingdonboy : for 2 reason, 1) For the defense knowledge he posses, 2) for the improvement in his post quality (he used to fall for the troll trap and used to respond in kind)
@SpArK : For his blunt posts, He knows the thin line of troll very well and always remains on the right side.....
@levina : For her ability on conversing in almost every subject
@waz : He is one of the most sane members i have seen in PDF -
@Oscar : For his knowledge on Defense....... (at times i have seen him in crazy avatar when he gets pissed)
@SarthakGanguly He is one of the sane members i have seen here (But oflate lot of his posts are made in sarcasm and at times one get confused what he really intent to say)
Last not the least @WebMaster for giving us a platform like this..........

Note : The list will be updated after some time

Well I have several posters whom i like...... Let me put them in a list (not on any order)

@sancho : His knowledge on Air force and have never seen him falling for troll trap
@sandy_3126 : His knowledge on Defense
@Abingdonboy : for 2 reason, 1) For the defense knowledge he posses, 2) for the improvement in his post quality (he used to fall for the troll trap and used to respond in kind)
@SpArK : For his blunt posts, He knows the thin line of troll very well and always remains on the right side.....
@levina : For her ability on conversing in almost every subject
@waz : He is one of the most sane members i have seen in PDF -
@Oscar : For his knowledge on Defense....... (at times i have seen him in crazy avatar when he gets pissed)
@SarthakGanguly He is one of the sane members i have seen here (But oflate lot of his posts are made in sarcasm and at times one get confused what he really intent to say)
Last not the least @WebMaster for giving us a platform like this..........

Note : The list will be updated after some time
You've been a trusted friend for long now. Thank you! :)

And thank you @punit :-)

thank you, my friend... you are one of the most sensible and patient members.

i see you always surrounded in the "syrian civil war" thread and yet you keep answering them with logical replies.

and then you contribute finely to other posts as well, looking beyond nationalism and religion... you are one the few members here who can look at the big-picture.

I equally respect everyday as I have nothing personal for any forum member however I have enjoyed excellent relationship with all the MOD team including ex-MODs and some Indian and Pakistani members. I think if I have to short list it will be really unfair to many close friends of mine as where I commend the posting ability, leadership qualities of Oscar, I have had personal interaction with Imran Khan who helped me on different occasions during my Umrah in Saudi Arabia and some great Indian members who helped me find information from hospitals in India and China when my father was not feeling well and willing to do anything for my comfort.

I owe a lot to many forum members on PDF, thank you all

Wow amazing.

Back
Top Bottom