What's new

Who Can Make The Most Interesting/Funny Comments On This Picture

@CENTCOM @Jazzbot
130425091713-01-pres-club-horizontal-gallery.jpg
images

Naughty America presents: MILF hunters Mansion Diaries.
Starring Big Bush, O-bang-ma,small bush, cliton and Jimmy farter.

Though this is actually not very good humor anywhere, I will request his name to be written as Jimmy Carter.

Though this is actually not very good humor anywhere, I will request his name to be written as Jimmy Carter.

If the pic was asking for "Find the names of people in pic" , i would have definitely done that..

@Edison Chen, Yes your graph shows what I have always been trying to say. Some presidents fought expensive wars and spread destruction around the world and simultaneously hurt the treasury of their own nation and living standards of their own people. Now the anger that follows in the world as a result of their destruction drives, makes them spend huge money on national security. One thing is sure in this whole cycle: USA Army remains in business.

Suppose the joint effort of all world's scientists succeeds in producing "Vaccine Good" that when given to a human, he would do only good and avoid all evil deeds. They will take the vaccine in a great ceremony to President Obama and ask him that you are the most powerful man and we like you so much that we started the vaccination of humans by choosing you as the first one. Obama will be frightened and will show great resistance but will have to give in to the pomp and show and celebrities around and will get vaccinated. Vaccination will then be taken to Putin and he will have to become good forever due to pressure from celebrities and other influential people in the world. After that vaccination will be taken to all serving graduates of West Point who will have to take it because of peer pressure from colleagues. Next the vaccination will be given to all Taliban and AlQaeda deceiving them that this is holy water. When all four parties have been vaccinated, the need for vaccinating the rest will drastically decrease and only those willing to become good forever will be given the vaccine. In a few days, the world will become as good and peaceful as humanity never had seen in its whole history.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom