What's new

who can counter israel in future- pakistan ,Egypt ,RSA , Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSA :woot:

I guess you were trying to say KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)

RSA is referred to The Republic of South Africa

============

Well Pakistan though having hostile relationships with Israel but there is not any direct conflict with Israel. So in my views Arab Nations will continue countering Israeli's and Pakistani pilots may just back them up like in past. The two key players in Middle East are KSA and Israel and if any war takes place in Middle East - Saudi Arabia will automatically be dragged into conflict

1) pakistan

where are they gonna get cash for a war? The Iran-Iraq was cost trillions.
we had oil and oil=$

2) KSA

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
no further explanation needed

3) Iran
Nobody will fight such a war, simple as that.
70 percent of Iran is born after the revolution. Nobody really gives a **** about the mullahs and we can't wait to kick these mother fuckers out. Our enemies are arabs and historically we've never given a crap about Jews. Right now smtg like 20-30k jews are still in Iran and before the rev there were more then a 100 000. People simply don't view Israel as an enemy b/c unlike a lot of the muslim countries we don't have a sense of brother hood with palis. Palis used to join Saddam's army to fight Iran! Just b/c Iran is an Islamic theocracy it doesn't mean the people are the same.

4) Egypt
same as their daddy KSA but they don't even have KSA's money. A welfare state that is going backward day by day.

In conclusion, Israel is here to stay boys, deal with it.
Focus on your economies and shitty countries (I'm talking about the Islamic world in general) instead of Israel.

who can counter israel in future- pakistan ,Egypt ,RSA , Iran.

No Islamic country as of today can counter Israel in its current Might.

Only Russia and US can counter Israel, but why would they bother to??

They are not suffering from Israelophobia like most of the Pakistanis and Iranains are.

Cheers!!

1) pakistan

where are they gonna get cash for a war? The Iran-Iraq was cost trillions.
we had oil and oil=$

Besides, how exactly are they supposed to fight a conventional war? There is too much distance between the two countries, and neither has the resources to send their army to invade the other. the only way they can fight is lob nukes at each other. and i dont see that happening!

3) Iran
Nobody will fight such a war, simple as that.
70 percent of Iran is born after the revolution. Nobody really gives a **** about the mullahs and we can't wait to kick these mother fuckers out. Our enemies are arabs and historically we've never given a crap about Jews. Right now smtg like 20-30k jews are still in Iran and before the rev there were more then a 100 000. People simply don't view Israel as an enemy b/c unlike a lot of the muslim countries we don't have a sense of brother hood with palis. Palis used to join Saddam's army to fight Iran! Just b/c Iran is an Islamic theocracy it doesn't mean the people are the same.

OK, but if Iran hates arabs so much, why does Iran support Syria? isn't Syria an arab nation?

And also, I disagree with the view that Israel is not viewed as an enemy. Both countries feel threatened by the other. That is why Israel wants Iran's nuke program halted, and Iran continues to support Hezbollah against Israel.

i think none from above countries.. And why the hell Pakistan needs to fight with Israel when we don't have a direct border with them. Damn we have lots of threats at our borders, eastern and western. If US attack at Iran in future, then the threats will be at almost all borders of Pakistan. So why should we engage with Israel when we have lots of issues at our borders..

And lol RSA is South Africa not Soudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom