What's new

'WHO? Call It China Health Organisation!': Japan Makes Big Allegations Amid Coronavirus

striver44

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
The deputy prime minister of Japan Aso Taro said that the World Health Organization should be renamed as China Health Organisation amid the COVID-19 pandemic
Written By Varsha Chavan | Mumbai | Updated On: April 03, 2020 07:58 IST
y2edmdsqoc3v5cnh_1585880893.jpeg

READ | Air India Signs Contract With 4 Nations To Operate 18 Flights To Repatriate Foreigners

The coronavirus pandemic has led to the postponement of the 2020 Summer Olympics in Japan. Japan had invested 35 trillion yen, which is equivalent to $12.35 billion, for the sporting event. Japan has reported more than 2,500 cases of coronavirus, while close to 63 people have died so far. This is excluding the Diamond Princess cruise ship harboured at Yokohama. The cruise ship has reported more than 700 cases of COVID-19 and 11 deaths.

READ | COVID-19: Maharashtra Registers 88 New Cases Propelling Tally To 423, Amid 21 Casualties

About the petition
The petition started by Osuka Yip has now received nearly 7 lakh signatures worldwide. It blames the WHO chief for underestimating COVID-19 and refusing to “declare China virus outbreak as a global health emergency” in late January.

It also alleges that WHO was not politically neutral and says: “Without any investigation, Ghebreyesus solely believes in the death and infected numbers that the Chinese government provided them with.”

The petition further states that Taiwan should not be excluded from the WHO for political reasons. Taiwan has been locked out of membership in the WHO due to its complex relationship with China.

It’s evident that WHO has many stooges paid by Beijing. I myself was very surprised, when the organization said earlier the year there was no link to human to human infections when Vietnam imposed a total border shutdown to China.

Usually we in Vietnam are the first people on earth that know what’s going on in China.

It’s evident that WHO has many stooges paid by Beijing. I myself was very surprised, when the organization said earlier the year there was no link to human to human infections when Vietnam imposed a total border shutdown to China.

Usually we in Vietnam are the first people on earth that know what’s going on in China.

In the early stages of chinese-virus outbreak, the chinese were lying and providing false information to the WHO and the world.
Shameless China!!
And yet the chinese want the world to say thank you and also apologize ( https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/us-a...pologies-over-wuhan-virus-xinhua-news.656025/ )

Except for extremely naive people and conspiracy theorists - everyone around the world knows that this was a Chinese origin virus and instead of following global protocol, China hid the extent of the problem till the cat was out of the bag. However much China spins this, the world will always know this as the China virus. They need to man up and accept responsibility and be penalized by the world.

ofc we will make some changes to the existing world order, now that America is finally beneath us

Taro Aso wish maybe coming true

Japan
Let elderly people ‘hurry up and die’, says Japanese minister
Taro Aso says he would refuse end-of-life care and would 'feel bad' knowing treatment was paid for by government

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2013/jan/22/elderly-hurry-up-die-japanese

People still posting by only headlines (or in other words, clickbait) and not the actual content. In the article it has the following which provides proper context:
---start---
Taro Aso, the finance minister, said on Monday that the elderly should be allowed to "hurry up and die" to relieve pressure on the state to pay for their medical care.

"Heaven forbid if you are forced to live on when you want to die. I would wake up feeling increasingly bad knowing that [treatment] was all being paid for by the government," he said during a meeting of the national council on social security reforms. "The problem won't be solved unless you let them hurry up and die."
---end---

What?
Are you like some kind of china-enforcer on this forum? Calling the Mods like a 5-yr old kid?
Do you follow the news??

@AgNoStiC MuSliM
Did I say anything that is wrong?
The chinese were lying, and lying is a shameless thing that chinese did.
There were clearly human-to-human transmission and the chinese knew about it but chinese lied, and now people around the world died.

Nothing to do with China. The WHO and UN employees are a bunch of scumbags who are mostly made of people from the most corrupted countries in the world. I am a longtime opponent of the UN which is huge dumping ground of third rated bureaucrats.

In the early stages of chinese-virus outbreak, the chinese were lying and providing false information to the WHO and the world.
Shameless China!!
And yet the chinese want the world to say thank you and also apologize ( https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/us-a...pologies-over-wuhan-virus-xinhua-news.656025/ )
China knew this virus is highly infectious, 100 times more deadly to humans. Restricting human contacts is the key to contain the virus. However the WHO refused travel restrictions imposed by many countries because as they said it: it was not necessary.

Calling them in the WHO naive and stupid is an understatement.

I hope they learn the lesson.

the next virus is 1,000 times more deadly.

the current chief of WHO should be legally tried in some court, he is directly responsible for the death of thousands of people across the globe. He has been acting like some sidekick of the chinese communist regime and putting peoples lifes at risk.

Back
Top Bottom