What's new

Who Blocks The Web Cam On Their Laptop ?

You'll should worry more about smart phone cam than the laptop cam. Many folks like to read news while using the John !!

Last edited:
i have successfully turned my friend's webcam on using a rat. it was pretty fun after i gained full access.
Did it turned out to be like the scene from American Pie :p:

You should all worry more about smart phone cam than the laptop cam. Many folks like to read news while using the John !!
fair enough :tup:

I've read stuff where hackers and 'others' can activate the web cam on your computer or lap top without you knowing. The light won't even go on. After I read that, I immediately put a piece of black tape over it. Anyone else get freaked out and do this ?
yes ages ago I have a bit of paper pasted on top of it.

its not just the hackers but the government officials as well who can go past their mandate and snook on you

I've read stuff where hackers and 'others' can activate the web cam on your computer or lap top without you knowing. The light won't even go on. After I read that, I immediately put a piece of black tape over it. Anyone else get freaked out and do this ?

I do that.

I got my first laptop in 2007, an HP pavilion TX-1000AU notebook and first thing i did was to uninstall the camera and put a black tape over it.

I do the same with my current samsung laptop even though i have not been able to figure out as to how to uninstall camera from it. Looks like camera's drivers are hardcoded in samsung's laptop, but i still use the black tape.

Last edited:

NSA working on hardware level with US/Canadian manufacturers that is confirmed.

I don't put tape, although sometimes I point it away from me. :D

There's nothing to be afraid of from those cowards. Let them try getting me in trouble for expressing support from my heart to my people.

They can kiss my behind.

nsa can see right thru black tape. use a tampon instead.

With a backdoor planted on your computer,others can see the input from your webcam so you better hide the cam. :D

lol, I do, but I'm paranoid like that.

The way I see it, unless you don't indulge in anything sneaky/naughty in front of your webcam, you're safe. After all, nobody can leverage endless footage of you sitting in front of your webcam with a glum face for anything worthwhile.:D

Back
Top Bottom